10/04/2006
The house of mirrors
Billions and billions of people live in this world, and I only provide thoughts for one and help for one, Me. I hate going everywhere while living in a house of mirrors, everywhere I go i'm think of only myself, i'm reminded of only myself, I see, only myself. I'm so self-absorbed, the whole human race is so self-absorbed. We never consider others before ourselves, we all want to avoid serious and hard issues, we all always please ourselves, feed ourselves, entertain ourselves, in whatever we do, we do it selfishly for ourselves in some way or another. I wish I could fix my self-absorption, and get rid of my house of mirrors. I'm doing no good here living like this. We were designed to be better than this, we don't try to be anything at all. We all stay within our house of mirrors. I know we don't try because we aren't anything. If we tryed and succeded we'd be something better, but we're not. I'm not. I never fully try, therfore I stay within my house of mirrors.
Something is horribly wrong here, why don't things ever change?
Why do we all have to live this way while living so blindly and selfishly?

Something is horribly wrong here, why don't things ever change?
Why do we all have to live this way while living so blindly and selfishly?

Lora. Jayne at 2:59 AM


