10/17/2006

Our Absent Truth

If I could change one thing about this world, I would change the way we're all self-absorbed. This world makes it seem as if life is all about ourselves and what we need in order to feel good. However, when living for ones self, and gaining ones needs, it's anything but a happily lived life. So why does the world make it this way? Imagine the people of this world being absent to themselves and selfless towards others. Imagine the kind of purpose everyone could feel within doing this. Think about all the lonely people who feel uncared about, wouldn't it practically save their life if someone cared about them more than their self absorbed self? I believe if we stopped being selfish people, it would change many lives.

By simply caring about others more than ourselves
it could save many peoples broken & lonely lives,
Including our own life.

Lora. Jayne at 5:00 PM