1/17/2007
Prayer for the Hills
I think the majority of you who read this blog will know Taylor, Katie & Ryan.
Anyways, keep them in your prayers. Their Grandpa passed away on Monday. The funerals being held tomorrow. Pray for them and that they'll have the strength to face this. Pray for them during this hard time. I can't imagine what all they must be going through. I know how hard it is to lose a loved one. It's unfair and it doesn't make sense as to why it has to happen. Anytime you see any of the Hill family members give them a hug or a word of encouragment. They could use it. They mean the world to me and it hurts me to see them going through this. Also pray that God could use me in some way to encourage them during this time.
Love you all
Lora. Jayne at 11:06 PM


