4/07/2007

The Gauntlet

What is more dangerous, success or failure?

If you look to others for fulfillment, you will never be filled.

Be content with what you have and take joy in the way things are.

If you want to shrink something you must first expand it.

The slow will beat the fast.

If you don't understand that all things constantly change, there is nothing you will hold on to, because all things constantly change.

If you realize that what you have is enough, you are truly rich.

You have no knowledge when you do not live what you know.

Without fear, there's no courage.

Blessed are the broken, for the let in the light.

If you're not confused, you're not paying attention.

One who follows his emotions is a fool, and will never live life happily.

To win the race you must first lose.

Real light comes from going through darkness first.

PS: This post is random, but I don't care. My mind is full of un-expressed thoughts. Think about all I said. I didn't allow comments, I just don't feel like it today.

Lora. Jayne at 12:46 AM