6/22/2007
Mexico Madness
So I am home from Mexico! It was the bestest trip I've ever taken. I don't regret going what-so-ever. I learned so much about life, God, and all that people go through... My favorite kid happened to be homeless, and these other two girls I absolutely adored were named Avi and Moonzita and they happened to be abused... God really spoke to me these last two weeks. And for once, I felt a purpose within what I was doing and I also felt God as I've always wanted to but never have... I will post a really long post about it soon.
For those of you who noticed, I deleted my myspace and facebook. This reason being; One of the reasons I suffer is because I have distanced myself from God. And things like the computer and being on it all day, are of idols in my life and I am trying to change my life around.
I still have my email and blog.
And I set up a photo site so that I can put Mexico pictures on it.
Go here to see the photos.
http://picasaweb.google.com/NeglectedReality/Mexico2007
I have to go, love you all so much.
I can't wait to post a blog about the time I had in Mexico.
Check out the pictures. They might not be up yet, cause I'm trying to do a little at a time instead of a lot at once because that would keep me on this computer for a while.
Love you all,
Lora
Lora. Jayne at 7:58 PM


