7/15/2007

Another departure

We moved my sister out today. I miss her already. It's lonely and odd being the only kid left at home. Especially if you're used to a house full of laughter and chaos. Going from two brothers and a sister to nothing within a blink of an eye is pretty devastating. My parents are almost always gone now, so I feel as if I'm running the house. I don't like it much, but have to live with it. Be praying for Sara's happiness and that this change will be good for her. Also, be praying my mom and dad, they've been crying and very upset cause Eric moved and now Sara's departure has arrived as well. She lives about an hour away, which isn't to bad & could be worse, however because of gas price we probably will see her once a week at the most.

Just be praying. Life's pretty insane right now. I try and not complain or get down, but sometimes I see no hope and I am left to being hopeless. It's so hard to trust God in particular situations as these with endless haunting charades. Especially when you can't see any light through the darkness and no purpose through the pain. Hopefully things will make sense soon, but probably not.

Love you all so much.

Pic of the day:

Me, Eric and Aly.

Lora. Jayne at 11:02 PM