12/31/2005
I finnaly decided to change the location of my blog. It feels good to change the link every once in a while. I don't know why. I have this wierd obsession with changing links and changing templates. So I hope you guys like my new site. Happy new years! I hope you all are having a good time, and I hope you all had a great Christmas! I guess I really have nothing else to say except leave me comments!
If I lift your name up high
Will you draw me to your side
I just can't make it one more night
Without your kiss
I wait still, Lord Come and Fill
This emptiness is more than I can stand
I lift my eyes, My voice to the skies
Return me to my first love once again.
Lord I fall down on my knees
Only you can rescue me
I find that I am so in need
Won't you wrap me in your presence
I wait still, Lord come and fill
This emptiness is more than I can stand
I lift my eyes, my voice to the skies
God bless, Love ya!
If I lift your name up high
Will you draw me to your side
I just can't make it one more night
Without your kiss
I wait still, Lord Come and Fill
This emptiness is more than I can stand
I lift my eyes, My voice to the skies
Return me to my first love once again.
Lord I fall down on my knees
Only you can rescue me
I find that I am so in need
Won't you wrap me in your presence
I wait still, Lord come and fill
This emptiness is more than I can stand
I lift my eyes, my voice to the skies
God bless, Love ya!
Lora. Jayne at 5:37 AM
4 Comments
- at Sunday, January 01, 2006 Herohtar said...
Hmm...
- at Sunday, January 01, 2006 Herohtar said...
Oh, and Happy New Year!
- at Tuesday, January 03, 2006 Lora. Jayne said...
Heh, nice job Brad.
- at Tuesday, January 03, 2006 Rachel said...
Wow, that has to be one of my favorite worship songs ever.
Nice new blog! I like it!



