1/20/2006

Heh, I have no idea who this is, and how he got on my camera...
I'm posting his picture to see if anybody knows how he got on my camera, and who he is.

Lora. Jayne at 8:34 PM

7comments

7 Comments

at Friday, January 20, 2006 Blogger Herohtar said...

Hm, looks familiar, but I have no idea who he is. It seems that picture was taken at the skating thing though.

 
at Friday, January 20, 2006 Blogger £l §tévó said...

That's Caleb. He's one of the sixth grade guys and he's freakin awesome. Too many Caleb's though... It doesn't look like he's the one takin the pic however...

 
at Saturday, January 21, 2006 Blogger Lora. Jayne said...

He's a 6th grader? I've never seen him before in my life. Does he come to church that often?

Well that's comforting that somebody knows who he is. But I still don't know how he got on my camera.....

 
at Saturday, January 21, 2006 Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahahah, mysterious people were just appearing on your camera. Ya, That's Caleb, he is awesome. He came over by me when I was shooting your camera. I asked if he wanted his picture, and he did. ^^

 
at Saturday, January 21, 2006 Blogger Lora. Jayne said...

Ah, so the mystery is solved. Taylor took the picture.

Lol okay thanks, i'm glad i found out who took it! That was started to wierd me out.

Love you all, thanks for the comments!

 
at Sunday, January 22, 2006 Blogger Herohtar said...

Ah, Caleb... I have met him once, that is why he looked familiar.

 
at Friday, February 02, 2007 Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! Answering machine manual 1718 mary shomon27s article hair loss Westin hotel westminster co 1 mazda truck 2006 lexus is 250 rims percocet Stillwater mining rings Buick other at t dial up

 

Post a Comment