1/31/2006

Hey everybody! This song is dedicated to every single one of my friends, enjoy!

Lifehouse "Undone"

I can see it your eyes you're hurting
But pain is part of learning who you are
All these truths can sometimes be deceiving
When your whole world comes crashing to the ground

Tell me everything you need now anything at all
And I will be the one who's waiting anytime you fall

Yeah, When you come undone
When you come undone

You know I can't be like everybody
Cause I can't tell you what you want to hear
I don't know if I can make it better
All I know is I will be around

Tell me everything you need now anything at all
And I will be the one who's waiting anytime you fall

When all your plans are made out lying on the floor
And all your dreams are turning into nothing more
When all your hope has left you know you're not alone
Just hold on
Hold on

Tell me everything you need now anything at all
And I will be the one who's waiting anytime you fall

Yeah, When you come undone
When you come undone

Thanks to all my friends who have supported me over the last year, i've been going through a lot of hard times, but through it all, my friends have always been there, and loved me, amidst everything i was going through. Even if I was not myeslf at all. They'd never leave me to deal with it on my own. They'd give me the hope I needed to go on, that I couldn't have found on my own. Thank you to all my friends for seeing the best in me when I've really been less than nothing. I don't deserve any of you guys, and I wouldn't give any of you up for anything, i'll always be there for you, just as you've always been here for me, love you all so much! Have a great day and week!

P.S. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAYLOR!!!! WHOOOOHOOO!!!

Lora. Jayne at 8:31 PM

5comments

5 Comments

at Thursday, February 02, 2006 Blogger Rachel said...

Thank you so much Lora! That song is very encouraging! Thanks for being who you are and being willing to be there for me! I love you soooo much!!

 
at Thursday, February 02, 2006 Blogger Lora. Jayne said...

Thanks for being there for me too Rachel! I look up to you a bunch! Your one of the first people I go to for advice in any situation, weither it's small or big. You always give me guidance through everything! God has used you in a lot of ways to show me there's hope through every dark path that I walk. Wow, rachel, your amazing, God shines through you so much! He usses you to impact my life a lot. I really look up to you, thank you for always being there, and thank you for always listening and supporting me! Love you bunches!

 
at Saturday, February 04, 2006 Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woah, that is a good song. I like it. I'm glad I could be a part of God's plan in your life. I look forward to the days/years ahead. Thanks for being everything you are to me and everything you've been this past year.

 
at Monday, February 06, 2006 Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thats a really neat song. It fits everyone soo perfectly.

 
at Tuesday, February 06, 2007 Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... »

 

Post a Comment