1/10/2006

Hey guys.

I won't be posting for a long time. I'm really tired of posting. I'm really boring and I have nothing to talk about in the first place, I won't be posting for a long time, I think I give up on having a blog at all.

P.S. I got a poetry & art blog, so if you have time click here to see it.

Lora. Jayne at 12:19 AM

4comments

4 Comments

at Tuesday, January 10, 2006 Blogger £l §tévó said...

So you're telling me your going to stop posting all your amazing poetry, all your cool lyrics, all the surveys and good posts, cause you think your boring? Sorry, Lora, but all your poetry and thoughts speak against you. They're hardly boring at all. You've encouraged me a lot this year with your poetry (and I know I'm not the only one who can say that) so I really hate to see it all go. I know we don't interact all that much but I do appreciate you and who you are so it does make me sad to see you give up.

 
at Tuesday, January 10, 2006 Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree whole heartedly with Steven. After all the hard work you put into it, templates, poetry, surveys, normal posting. It's all awesome; it would make me sad if you quit. The internet wouldn't be as fun without you and your blog. And, it's a great way to tell lots of people how you're doing in life. Keeping a blog is like a public internet journal. Only people can add to it. so, please don't quit, but breaks aren't a bad idea.

 
at Thursday, January 12, 2006 Anonymous Anonymous said...

Also,

I LOVE all the pictures you post. Your poetry is really good. I love hearing from you. How can you say you are boring? That's just simply not true!

 
at Friday, January 13, 2006 Blogger Rachel said...

Wow, I was going to post a really long comment on here saying how awesome you are and how much your blog encourages me and how much your poetry and all you write brings me closer to God and how I was going to be soooooooo sad if you didn't post anymore... but it looks like you changed your mind!! YAY!!! I love you Lora and you have such a huge impact on people!! Don't forget it!

 

Post a Comment