1/20/2006
I know today is friday, but i feel like talking about Sunday. It was a amazing day! First came church, which is always fun, I love seeing my friends and hanging out with them, and I love first service, the lessons always seem to speak to me. Espessaily over the last 3 weeks. Every sunday service that bruce has taught, was what I needed to hear, at that time, on that very day. God has really blessed me over the last couple of days and weeks. Even thought I haven't noticed what all I have and what all i'm blessed with untill this last week. Then after Church, without me even knowing, my sister invited Christy, Ryan and Taylor to come over all day! It was about the funnest time i've had this whole year! Taylor, ryan and Christy, you guys are AWESOME! I had a really good time with all three of you. I'm really glad Sara did that! Thank you Sara! Over the last year i've really closed myself off to others and I've just been alone from doing that, and by not doing anything with my friends, by not getting to know anyone, i became more and more closed off and felt more and more worthless and without a meaning. When you guys came over, it helped out a BUNCH of things! So thank you so much, i love all three of you very much and hope to get to know you all a lot more as the year goes by. I never realized how opening up and just being yourself can help out with so many things. And just getting together with friends for a whole day, or a couple of hours, can make a huge difference. It sure did take almost half the day for me to start just having fun without getting discouraged from not feeling like myself. But I also realized you have to take a step before you can even get there with anything you're going through. It takes a while, it can't happen if i'm just sitting back and doing nothing about it. And going through pain is just a step towards finding out who you really are in Christ. I realized, Emptiness is never purpossless, It's only thirst compelling you to drink. Loneliness is never worthless, it's only showing you what life is like away from his side. Allowing you to grow stronger and closer to him.
Before I go and end this post, i have a couple of shoutouts and pictures to post. ( :
Sara-Thank you for being somebody I could come to just to talk to at anytime. Even through the many times I was unpatient and not very willing to listen to your encouraging words and advice on what I should do, you still where there, you still continued in making me get out there and be myself, you strengthened my walk with God, and never gave up on me, on showing me the way. Thank you for everything you've done. I'm sorry if I dont give you that much credit, I want you to know you've helped out a bunch over the whole last year. Thank you so much for it all, I don't know what i'd do without you. There were so many times where you showed me the light, showed me how things were going to be okay. Thank you! Love you!
Taylor-Thanks for encouraging me so much. Even at the times where I wasn't myself AT ALL. You saw the part that was me, you countinued to see the best in me, amidst the way I acted, even if at times I brought you down with me, you would continue on encouraging me. You lifted me up at the times I was on the bottom of the ground. And at the times my views were mest up and I couldn't see anything right at all, you changed my views and showed me what the truth was, you helped me a lot in just stepping out of what I see, encouraging me to walk by faith and not by sight. Over the last year, you've showed me I have a meaning here, you've encouraged me and supported me. And you've given me hope when I had none at all. Thank you so much! I know you're always there to listen and help whenever i'm in need of anything at all. You are selfless in all that you do, you serve others so well before yourself and keep Christ first in your life, it amazes me! Every time i talk to you, i walk away feeling encouraging and cared about. You've made such a huge impact in my life in soooo many ways. Love you!
Ryan-Thanks Ryan for cheering me up so many times! I don't know if you realize it, but your emails cheer me up a whole bunch! They take my mind off the bad day i might be having, they help me see i'm cared about, I always look foward to talking to you, and recieving emails from you. You are always a cheerful person, amidst the problems you might be having, or discouraging things that might be going on. You've encouraged me a lot throughout this year. And made a HUGE impact. By just telling me how much I mean to you, and how much I mean to others and how much i'm worth, how much I am in Gods eyes. Thanks for making me laugh, thanks for showing me how to smile even in the times where I felt like I couldn't. You have encouraged me to see the postive side through the negitave, just as you do all the time. You're an amazing friend, I can't wait till your in Wildlife! You are one of the funniest people I know, you can always make me laugh and cheer me up. Thanks for being such a fun, encouraging, loving, caring, supportive, funny, kind friend! Love you!
Christy-Wow, you are awesome! I enjoyed hanging out with you on Sunday. And getting to know you better. I wish I could be more like you! You're one of the coolest girls I've ever meet. You don't worry about looks, you just like to have fun, you're always cheerful, you're fun to be with. I feel like I can fully be myself around you. You're very accepting towards anybody, you love and care about every single person. You're a very talented girl, you're an amazing dancer, a amazing paino player, an amazing artist, and you're an amazing friend! You have SO many awesome talents. I hope to get to know you better, it's friends like you that everybody needs in life. Through all the years i've known you, i don't think i've ever seen you upset or sad. You're always really cheerful, and people feel comfortable and accepted around you. Thanks for being all you are, i love being with you, you're LOADS of fun to be around! Love you!
Zach-You are a AWESOME friend. What I like about you is the fact that you're always there to listen. Any time somethings wrong with me, you want to know. And you're always there to listen and there has never been a time where i've told you about my problems and walked away without being cheered up. You always show me that things are going to be okay. I love how we have so many things in common, and how i know you'll always be there, you're honest, funny, fun to be with, caring, protective and you're always making sure i'm doing good, and if i'm not you're always there to brighten my day. Thanks for everything you've done! I've had so many good memories with you, so many good memories that i wouldn't take back for anything. I hope to get to know you even better over the years. Thanks for being all that you are. Love you!
Kaity-First off, it encourages me to know you look up to me, and come and talk to me whenever anything is wrong, that really makes me happy, i didn't think anybody would ever look up to me like that. Secondly, I love the way you say you're always praying for me, even if i'm doing good or bad, really comforts me and makes me feel like somebody cares how i'm doing in life. You always ask "how are you doing" which means your a caring friend. I've also seen how you act and treat you're other friends and it makes me really happy. You are one of the kindest people I know towards others. You know how to just have fun, be yourself, and not worry how you're acting, that's something I struggle with. You're always there for you're friends, you put them before your own needs. Stop doubting yourself so much, who you are is way beyond what you see. Others love you so much Katie, I want you to know how many people care for you and love you just like I do. You are such an amazing friend! You make an impact not only in my life, but in so many other peoples lives! I hope to get to know you more as the year goes by! Love ya!
Well gotta go guys! Love you all sooo much!
Lora. Jayne at 9:20 PM
3 Comments
- at Saturday, January 21, 2006 Lora. Jayne said...
Heh, thanks!
I'm really glad I encouraged you! I love encouraging people! I'd do it every day if i could. I just don't feel like I have that as a talent. But I'm so glad that encouraged you! Yay!
Well thanks for being such a cool friend Christy! Love ya! You encourage me day by day also, and have made a HUGE impact. So thank you!- at Saturday, January 21, 2006 said...
thats awsome. sounds like ya'll had a really good time. ya all of you are awsome, and its fun/funny to get together with you.
- at Saturday, January 21, 2006 said...
Yay!!!
That's so awesome, I'm so glad I was able to do so much, make such an impact on your like! I reflect it up to God, He deserves our praise. Apart from Him we can do nothing. Thanks for impacting my life in such a big way too! I can't wait to see God work in all of our lives in the future.




