1/02/2006

This is a wierd picture so I decided to post it.

Lora. Jayne at 1:04 AM

5comments

5 Comments

at Monday, January 02, 2006 Anonymous Anonymous said...

man you are pretty

 
at Tuesday, January 03, 2006 Blogger Herohtar said...

That is not a weird picture; it's cool. I like it.

 
at Tuesday, January 03, 2006 Blogger Rachel said...

Wow, Lora, you look incredibly good in that picture... I think Brad was right about the movie-star good looks. Wow.

 
at Saturday, January 07, 2006 Blogger Herohtar said...

I think Brad was wrong. It can't be movie-star good looks... movie-star good looks are fake. :-D

 
at Thursday, April 26, 2007 Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site Tv alien Xanax possession http://www.debt-help-4.info Stop outsourcing jobs video Cheaper alternative to celebrex overnigh Free block pop Affordable dry skin care Refinance no closing costs portable projector screen Paris hilton contact lenses forum security home Bicchieri cristallo baccarat lamictal rash picture

 

Post a Comment