1/22/2006

WHOOHOOO HEY GUYS WHAT'S UP?!?!?! Wow, sorry, i'm having a good day....

I'm gunna do something different, it's another survey, but sense the regular surveys are getting really dull, i'm gunna change it around a bit. This is a friend survey, fill out the survey for either me or just a friend who's really made a difference lately. And then i'll fill out the survey for all who comment. Tell me if the survey sucks, (it probably will sense i'm writing it.)

Feel free to do this survey for anybody who comments. Or anyone who doesn't.

I'm doing this survey for:

I think you're really:

How long have you known me?

Name 5 things you think i'm good at in our friendship:
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.

Out of all the fruits of the spirit, which one in me shows the most?

Give a guess at what my 5 favorite bands are:
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.

Is there anything I need to work on in our friendship?

What do you think i'm most talented at? (as in sports, singing, etc.)

Who do you see as my closest friends?

Name how well you feel like you know me: (on a scale of 1 to 10)

Is there a song that reminds you of me, and if so, why?

Give 5 guesses at my favorite song:
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.

Are there any good memories you've had with me? If so, name them:

Are there any times i've really helped you out? If so, on what did I help you with, and when?

Out of theese which one am I most. A burden caryer, A listener, or a good advice giver?

Out of theese four, which one do you see me as most? Cheerful, encouraging, caring or loving

When you're around me, what do you feel?

Anything you want me to be praying for in our friendship or just any prayer requests?

Okay well, gotta go, love you guys! Hope you all do the survey, i really enjoy encouraging others, and doing surveys for others, letting them know how i feel about them, and how much of an impact they make in my life.

God bless! Have a great day and a great week!

Lora. Jayne at 6:17 PM

21comments

21 Comments

at Sunday, January 22, 2006 Blogger Herohtar said...

I'm doing this survey for: Whatever (aka Lora) ;-)

I think you're really: Awesome

How long have you known me? I've known you existed for several years, but I've only really known you for about a year.

Name 5 things you think i'm good at in our friendship:
1. Praying
2. Listening
3. Encouragement
4. Having fun
5. Being awesome!

Out of all the fruits of the spirit, which one in me shows the most? All of them, but if I have to choose... kindness?

Give a guess at what my 5 favorite bands are:
1. Switchfoot?
2. I...
3. Don't...
4. Know...
5. NOT Superchic[k]?

Is there anything I need to work on in our friendship? Not too much... but you should work on not putting yourself down so much, and learn to take a compliment. :-P

What do you think i'm most talented at? (as in sports, singing, etc.) Writing poetry and singing. I don't know about sports, but you're pretty good at Ultimate. :-)

Who do you see as my closest friends? I don't know, Taylor's probably one?

Name how well you feel like you know me: (on a scale of 1 to 10) 6.5

Is there a song that reminds you of me, and if so, why? I haven't really thought about it...

Give 5 guesses at my favorite song:
1. Umm...
2. I'm terrible at guessing
3. The smile song?
4. ...
5. ?

Are there any good memories you've had with me? If so, name them: I haven't done a lot of stuff with you, but riding back from the Wichitas was fun... MILE 83! Ah, good times, lol.

Are there any times i've really helped you out? If so, on what did I help you with, and when? A lot... especially last semester when I was stressed out about college and stuff.

Out of theese which one am I most. A burden caryer, A listener, or a good advice giver? Definitely a good listener, and you're not bad at advice either. Not sure what you mean by burden carrier.

Out of theese four, which one do you see me as most? Cheerful, encouraging, caring or loving You're a lot of those, but I guess caring/loving would be #1

When you're around me, what do you feel? Hmm... not sure how to answer that...

Anything you want me to be praying for in our friendship or just any prayer requests? No prayer requests that I can think of at the moment, aside from the AP exam results and college...

 
at Monday, January 23, 2006 Blogger Lora. Jayne said...

I'm doing this survey for: Caleb

I think you're really: fun to be with!

How long have you known me? About a year?

Name 5 things you think i'm good at in our friendship:
1. Making sure i'm doing good in life
2. Listening
3. Always being there
4. Having fun
5. Comforting

Out of all the fruits of the spirit, which one in me shows the most? Um....Self-control maybe.

Give a guess at what my 5 favorite bands are:
1. Switchfoot?
2. Relient K?
3. Enya?
4. Superchick]?
5. And...don't know the 5th one.

Is there anything I need to work on in our friendship? Nope.

What do you think i'm most talented at? (as in sports, singing, etc.) I think you're good at ultimate and a very good singer. And I think you're really talented at knowing a bunch of stuff about computers, and you're very smart.

Who do you see as my closest friends? David, me and sara?

Name how well you feel like you know me: (on a scale of 1 to 10) 5, maybe 6.

Is there a song that reminds you of me, and if so, why? Nothing comes to mind.

Give 5 guesses at my favorite song:
1. Um no idea.
2. I'm terrible at guessing too
3. Maybe the Superchick song you were talking about on your blog
4. ...
5. ?

Are there any good memories you've had with me? If so, name them: Probably the way home from the Wichitaws, and then at Daniels party, that was a lot of fun.

Are there any times i've really helped you out? If so, on what did I help you with, and when? Yes, many times, by being there to always ask how I was doing and just by listening and telling me it was going to be okay, and by saying you were praying helped MANY times.

Out of theese which one am I most. A burden caryer, A listener, or a good advice giver? A very good listener

Out of theese four, which one do you see me as most? Cheerful, encouraging, caring or loving: Cheerful

When you're around me, what do you feel? Comfortable, I feel like I can just be myself and have fun!

Anything you want me to be praying for in our friendship or just any prayer requests? Nope, but I know i'll always be praying for you while you're going to College! Cause i know it's hard.

Thanks for doing the survey Caleb! God bless you! Have a great day and week!

 
at Monday, January 23, 2006 Blogger Herohtar said...

Yay, thanks for doing the survey for me too. :-) And thanks for praying for me! I'll be praying for you as well.

Just curious, what makes you say that I show self-control the most?

 
at Monday, January 23, 2006 Blogger Herohtar said...

Woah, Christy, lay off the caps, lol.

 
at Monday, January 23, 2006 Blogger Lora. Jayne said...

LOL THAT'S CALEB!

SENSE CALEB SAID LAY OFF THE CAPS I'M GUNNA DO ALL CAPS!!!!!!! WHOOOHOOOOO!

OKAY WOW I'M STUPID!

THANKS CHRISTY FOR DOING THE SURVEY! IT MADE ME REALLY HAPPY TO READ THAT I ENCOURAGE YOU SO MUCH! NOW I'M GUNNA DO ONE FOR YOU CHRISTY, WOOT WOOT!

LOVE YOU GUYS, THANKS TO BOTH OF YOU FOR DOING THE SURVEY!

WOW I'M TIRED OF CAPS.

 
at Monday, January 23, 2006 Blogger Lora. Jayne said...

I'm doing this survey for: Christy!

I think you're really: FREAKING funny and fun to be with!

How long have you known me? Not that long, maybee less than a year? I've always known who you were, but not really known you that well.

Name 5 things you think i'm good at in our friendship:
1. Encouraging me
2. Just being yourself and knowing how to have fun
3. Being cheerful and happy! You cheer me up a LOT.
4. Helping me feel comfortable
5. You really make me just wanna be myself and not worry about what others think. You do that SO well!

Out of all the fruits of the spirit, which one in me shows the most? Joy!

Give a guess at what my 5 favorite bands are:
1. Relient K?
2. Barlow girl? Or maybee i'm thinking of Katie there....
3. Switchfoot?
4. THOUSAND FOOT KRUTCH! WOOT!
5. And.....uh.....NYSINC!!!

Is there anything I need to work on in our friendship? Nope, everythings awesome as it is.

What do you think i'm most talented at? (as in sports, singing, etc.) DANCING!!! OMG YOU'RE SO TALNTED AT DANCING CHRISTY! And you're also talented at just being cool and accepting others for who they are. You're also REALLY good at Art & paino! Much better then I could ever be.

Who do you see as my closest friends? Kaity, rosemary and your brother.

Name how well you feel like you know me: (on a scale of 1 to 10) Hmmm...5?
(lol and just so you know Christy, 1 is the lowest, 10 is the highest.)

Is there a song that reminds you of me, and if so, why? For some reason the "Smiles are free" song reminds me of you, i guess it's cause you're constantly making me laugh and smile amidst how i really feel.

Give 5 guesses at my favorite song:
1. A couple of SOAD songs?
2. Narnia soundtrack songs?
3. Oh, you're and Zach's death metal funeral song! (That you guys have to play at my funeral BTW!)
4. And.....
5. My brain just died, i can't think of anything else.

Are there any good memories you've had with me? If so, name them: The Sunday that you, ryan and taylor came over! And also I don't remeber at what time it was, but one of the times that me and Sara came over to "baby-sit" you and Zach, that was also a really good time.

Are there any times i've really helped you out? If so, on what did I help you with, and when? Yup, just by reading the survey you just filled out for me, it encourages me to know that you find me encouraging! And also, you cheer me up a LOT with your spiffy jiffy emails.

Out of theese which one am I most. A burden caryer, A listener, or a good advice giver? Burden caryer i'd say. Cause you're really good at just cheering me up and making me forget what all is going on. And just bringing me comfort.

Out of theese four, which one do you see me as most? Cheerful, encouraging, caring or loving: Cheerful and loving, can't decide which one.

When you're around me, what do you feel? WHOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Anything you want me to be praying for in our friendship or just any prayer requests? Nope

Thanks for doing the survey Christy! God bless, Love you!

 
at Tuesday, January 24, 2006 Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm doing this survey for:Lora

I think you're really:sweet

How long have you known me?um...like 12 years

Name 5 things you think i'm good at in our friendship:
1.listening
2.staying together
3.encouraging
4.bouncing back from things
5.just being there

Out of all the fruits of the spirit, which one in me shows the most?...hmmm..patience

Give a guess at what my 5 favorite bands are:
1.demon hunter
2.uhh...switchfoot?
3.project?
4.idk i suk at these too
5....zeo girl!!!

Is there anything I need to work on in our friendship? seeing eachother more

What do you think i'm most talented at? (as in sports, singing, etc.) All of the above. you are good at ultimate.

Who do you see as my closest friends? Hannah, rachel, stevo zach, christy

Name how well you feel like you know me: (on a scale of 1 to 10)5-6

Is there a song that reminds you of me, and if so, why? not that i can think of off hand.

Give 5 guesses at my favorite song:
1. I DON'T KNOW!!
2.
3.
4.
5.

Are there any good memories you've had with me? If so, name them: when we were lil, and safari.

Are there any times i've really helped you out? If so, on what did I help you with, and when? Just listening.

Out of theese which one am I most. A burden caryer, A listener, or a good advice giver? listener

Out of theese four, which one do you see me as most? Cheerful, encouraging, caring or loving. Umm all of them.

When you're around me, what do you feel? umm...at ease

Anything you want me to be praying for in our friendship or just any prayer requests? being able to just be around eachother more.

 
at Tuesday, January 24, 2006 Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm doing this survey for:christy

I think you're really: awsomely awsome.

How long have you known me? uhhh...idk i've known zach for 8 years..so we'll so with that

Name 5 things you think i'm good at in our friendship:
1. making me laugh when i need to
2. being sweet
3. never being the same
4. never boring
5. just cool

Out of all the fruits of the spirit, which one in me shows the most?...hmm...joy

Give a guess at what my 5 favorite bands are:
1. i really don't know what u
2. listen to
3.
4.
5.

Is there anything I need to work on in our friendship? hmm...i guess it would be cool if we talked more lol

What do you think i'm most talented at? (as in sports, singing, etc.) ur very creative

Who do you see as my closest friends? your whole 6th grade group

Name how well you feel like you know me: (on a scale of 1 to 10)...i don't know u too well. so idk

Is there a song that reminds you of me, and if so, why? Call me crazy-DC talk. *the title says it all*

Give 5 guesses at my favorite song:
1. Like i said on the band thing
2.
3.
4.
5.

Are there any good memories you've had with me? If so, name them: uhh...just whenever i've gotten to hang out w/u. latin class if funny.

Are there any times i've really helped you out? If so, on what did I help you with, and when? the past year u've helped me laugh when i've really needed to.

Out of theese which one am I most. A burden caryer, A listener, or a good advice giver? prob listener

Out of theese four, which one do you see me as most? Cheerful, encouraging, caring or loving Cheerful. definately

When you're around me, what do you feel? normal. lol

Anything you want me to be praying for in our friendship or just any prayer requests? like i said before. I'd really like to get to know u better. and i'm here for ya *U*

 
at Tuesday, January 24, 2006 Blogger Herohtar said...

"and making me forget what all is going on" ... apparently Christy causes amnesia? ...must be the caps. ;-) j/k

 
at Tuesday, January 24, 2006 Anonymous Anonymous said...

MEANY NINJA! lol *v* well even though you're mean i'll do one for you...and maybe she does...jk. i love u christy!

I'm doing this survey for:Meany ninja

I think you're really: intelligent/fun!

How long have you known me? umm depends if u mean knowing as in realizing the fact we are both in the same church..or as in a friendship, not too long as a friendship.

Name 5 things you think i'm good at in our friendship:
1. being sensative
2. good listener
3. good humor
4. different
5. interesting point of views

Out of all the fruits of the spirit, which one in me shows the most? Patience

Give a guess at what my 5 favorite bands are:
1. ...umm SuperChic[k]?
2. i don't know
3.
4.
5.

Is there anything I need to work on in our friendship? hmm...prob talking more in depth. lol. Even tho ninjas and assasins don't ussually get along too well.

What do you think i'm most talented at? (as in sports, singing, etc.) Technology, and sports. Tho i've never heard you sing.

Who do you see as my closest friends? Rachel, hannah, lora, that whole group

Name how well you feel like you know me: (on a scale of 1 to 10) Maybe a 4 or 5

Is there a song that reminds you of me, and if so, why? not that i can think of.

Give 5 guesses at my favorite song:
1. ....man i don't like these ?s
2. i seriously suk at them
3. no really, i really do
4. you proboble can tell
5. yea i know i'm weird

Are there any good memories you've had with me? If so, name them: Hmm..the play was fun! a few ultimate. talking on IM

Are there any times i've really helped you out? If so, on what did I help you with, and when? Being there just to talk about random things when i was feeling lonely

Out of theese which one am I most. A burden caryer, A listener, or a good advice giver? I think a burden carryier

Out of theese four, which one do you see me as most? Cheerful, encouraging, caring or loving. Encouraging

When you're around me, what do you feel? hmmm not like the odd ball

Anything you want me to be praying for in our friendship or just any prayer requests? uhh...i have no idea. just that we'd keep talking.

 
at Tuesday, January 24, 2006 Blogger Herohtar said...

I'm doing this survey for: Stef (I refuse to retaliate to the name calling ;-D)

I think you're really: not an assassin, but fun.

How long have you known me? As in friendship, almost exactly a month. However, as with Lora, I have known of you for longer than that... Ninja skills. <.< >.>

Name 5 things you think i'm good at in our friendship:
1. Putting up with my sarcasm (Or are you secretly plotting to assassinate me because of it?)
2. Playing along with my crazy acts
3. Listening
4. Being almost as weird as I am
5. Encouraging/Cheering me up

Out of all the fruits of the spirit, which one in me shows the most? I think I would say joy...

Give a guess at what my 5 favorite bands are:
1. Maybe Switchfoot?
2. Uhh... that one band that's your favorite...
3. Yeah...
4. --Insert one of Stef's top bands here--
5. I give up

Is there anything I need to work on in our friendship? Not that I can think of...

What do you think i'm most talented at? (as in sports, singing, etc.) You're pretty good at Ultimate. Or should I say pretty good at getting knocked down by Taylor in Ultimate? ;-) j/k. And I really haven't seen you do anything else... maybe speaking in front of people.

Who do you see as my closest friends? Lora, Taylor-ish people?

Name how well you feel like you know me: (on a scale of 1 to 10) 4

Is there a song that reminds you of me, and if so, why? I'm sure I'll find one, but I don't have it now.

Give 5 guesses at my favorite song:
1. I
2. have
3. absolutely
4. no
5. idea

Are there any good memories you've had with me? If so, name them: Haven't done a whole lot with you yet... seeing you after the play was definitely interesting, lol.

Are there any times i've really helped you out? If so, on what did I help you with, and when? Saving me from boredom while I'm doing homework... :-)

Out of theese which one am I most. A burden caryer, A listener, or a good advice giver? Hmm... a listener perhaps. And I still don't know what is meant by burden carrier...

Out of theese four, which one do you see me as most? Cheerful, encouraging, caring or loving Cheerful/Encouraging

When you're around me, what do you feel? You poking me in the back :-P

Anything you want me to be praying for in our friendship or just any prayer requests? Not really anything specific... you can always pray for college if you want :-)

 
at Tuesday, January 24, 2006 Blogger Lora. Jayne said...

I'm doing this survey for: Step-on-my-merry-nees. (stef)

I think you're really: fun to be with.

How long have you known me? Wow, it's been a while. 11 or 12 years?

Name 5 things you think i'm good at in our friendship:
1. Always being there
2. Being selfless
3. Listening
4. Knowing how to just have fun
5. Encouraging

Out of all the fruits of the spirit, which one in me shows the most? love

Give a guess at what my 5 favorite bands are:
1. Switchfoot
2. Thousand foot krutch
3. Good Charolette
4. Simple plan
5. Steven Curtis chapman

Is there anything I need to work on in our friendship? I agree with what you said, just hanging out more often.

What do you think i'm most talented at? (as in sports, singing, etc.) Dancing and poetry writing. You're really good at thoose both.

Who do you see as my closest friends? Hannah

Name how well you feel like you know me: (on a scale of 1 to 10) 7 or 8

Is there a song that reminds you of me, and if so, why? Maybe the Dc. talk song "lean on me?" Just cause i've known you for such a long time and you've always been there.

Give 5 guesses at my favorite song:
1. alotta songs by Good charollete
2. Simple plan
3. Steven curtis chapman
4. and
5. TFK

Are there any good memories you've had with me? If so, name them: Yeah, the time where me you and hannah had a inside water fight with cups downstairs :) And last years student conference.

Are there any times i've really helped you out? If so, on what did I help you with, and when? A lot of times by just being there to listen. and comfort.

Out of theese which one am I most. A burden caryer, A listener, or a good advice giver? A listener.

Out of theese four, which one do you see me as most? Cheerful, encouraging, caring or loving? Loving

When you're around me, what do you feel? Like I can just be myself.

Anything you want me to be praying for in our friendship or just any prayer requests? Just be praying that our friendship can grow even more as the years go by.

Love you stef, i'm praying for you still, thanks for doing the survey!

 
at Tuesday, January 24, 2006 Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm doing this survey for:Lora

I think you're really:Awesome(for lack of a better word)

How long have you known me? Close to a year

Name 5 things you think i'm good at in our friendship:
1.Listening
2.Encouraging
3.Giving advice
4.Being there
5.Making me smile

Out of all the fruits of the spirit, which one in me shows the most? Kindness

Give a guess at what my 5 favorite bands are:
1.Skillet
2.Lifehouse
3.Demon Hunter
4.Switchfoot
5.Thousand Foot Krutch

Is there anything I need to work on in our friendship? Umm, nope

What do you think i'm most talented at? (as in sports, singing, etc.) Poetry

Who do you see as my closest friends?
Me? Zach?
Name how well you feel like you know me: (on a scale of 1 to 10) like a 9-10

Is there a song that reminds you of me, and if so, why? Yes, a bunch, like all those on the songs for the broken cds. Especially Imperfection

Give 5 guesses at my favorite song:
1.Gosh,Imperfection?
2.oh,oh oh, that one lifehouse song
3.Umm,
4.Not,
5.Pigeons

Are there any good memories you've had with me? If so, name them: Round 3 Battle of the bands, at your house that sunday

Are there any times i've really helped you out? If so, on what did I help you with, and when? Yes, Many times you've helped me through issues, just talking, listening, encouraging, and giving advice

Out of theese which one am I most. A burden caryer, A listener, or a good advice giver? listener, gooda advice giver

Out of theese four, which one do you see me as most? Cheerful, encouraging, caring or loving? Encouraging, caring or loving

When you're around me, what do you feel? HAPPY!

Anything you want me to be praying for in our friendship or just any prayer requests? that I would get to go to Formal Night out and that my jammed finger would heal

 
at Tuesday, January 24, 2006 Blogger Lora. Jayne said...

I'm doing this survey for: Taytay, T-dawg, old person, kiddo. (Also known as, Taylor.)

I think you're really: encouraging, fun to be with and a really good friend to have!

How long have you known me? About a year.

Name 5 things you think i'm good at in our friendship:
1.Encouraging
2.Knowing how to make me happy
3.Making me feel accepted
4.Being there
5.Making me laugh and smile

Out of all the fruits of the spirit, which one in me shows the most? Either faithfulness or love

Give a guess at what my 5 favorite bands are:
1.Skillet
2.Falling up
3.Disciple (BLEH!)
4.Switchfoot
5.Pillar

Is there anything I need to work on in our friendship? Nope

What do you think i'm most talented at? (as in sports, singing, etc.) Poetry! Keeping teams from scoring in ultimate! Basketball! Going crazy and knowing how to dance without worrying what other people think (Kelly & Adams wedding lol.)

Who do you see as my closest friends? Me and Zach.

Name how well you feel like you know me: (on a scale of 1 to 10) 8 or 9

Is there a song that reminds you of me, and if so, why? Yeah, the Lifehouse song "Undone." The lyrics are so encouraging.

Give 5 guesses at my favorite song:
1.Imperfection?
2.Falling up-broken heart? maybe?
3.Collide?
4.Don't know, my mind is dying.
5.Not any songs by SOAD. That's for sure.

Are there any good memories you've had with me? If so, name them: Probably last Sunday at my house, and then the skating thing afterwards, and then at Zach's party.

Are there any times i've really helped you out? If so, on what did I help you with, and when? Lots of times! To many to count. I think the time you helped me most has either been over the last past month, or the time when I was having problems with thoose friends. You also help me almost every day, by just sending me emails, asking how i'm doing, encouraging me all the time, etc. So thanks!

Out of theese which one am I most. A burden caryer, A listener, or a good advice giver? You're a really good burden caryer. And a lister. and a good advice giver. I can't really choose between the three.

Out of theese four, which one do you see me as most? Cheerful, encouraging, caring or loving? Encouraging and caring

When you're around me, what do you feel? Comfortable, accepted, happy! and I feel like I can just be myself. Cause I know that even if i'm not, you'll see the best in me and accept me anyways.

Anything you want me to be praying for in our friendship or just any prayer requests? Nope. But I will be praying that your finger heals, and I really really hope you get to go to Formal night out! Lol I would just say "I'll pray that you'll lose the game." But that just sounds mean.

Love you all, thanks everybody for doing the survey!

God bless,

Lorizzle

 
at Tuesday, January 24, 2006 Anonymous Anonymous said...

lora, you were pretty close on my bands, but you forgot one major one. Green day...yea,ya, ya. I like them so sue me. *-*

I'm doing this survey for:taylor

I think you're really: friendly

How long have you known me? wow a really long time...ever since community group...prob most of my life.

Name 5 things you think i'm good at in our friendship:
1. being there
2. encouraging
3. man..theres this one word...
4. um...loyal. there
5. being weird! :-P

Out of all the fruits of the spirit, which one in me shows the most? kindness

Give a guess at what my 5 favorite bands are:
1. skillet
2. pillar
3. falling-up
4. uhh remnent?
5. idk

Is there anything I need to work on in our friendship? not really

What do you think i'm most talented at? (as in sports, singing, etc.) sports, poetry

Who do you see as my closest friends? zach, lora

Name how well you feel like you know me: (on a scale of 1 to 10)uh, 5-6

Is there a song that reminds you of me, and if so, why? i'm bad at these

Give 5 guesses at my favorite song:
1. i don't know
2. any songs
3. by the
4. bands
5. i said

Are there any good memories you've had with me? If so, name them: deffiatly community group. ultimates. safari

Are there any times i've really helped you out? If so, on what did I help you with, and when? um...i prob, but i can't really name one specific time.

Out of theese which one am I most. A burden caryer, A listener, or a good advice giver? all three. i can't pick either lol.

Out of theese four, which one do you see me as most? Cheerful, encouraging, caring or loving encouraging/caring

When you're around me, what do you feel? normal i guess

Anything you want me to be praying for in our friendship or just any prayer requests? uhh that we'd get to hang out some.

 
at Tuesday, January 24, 2006 Anonymous Anonymous said...

lora, you were pretty close on my bands, but you forgot one major one. Green day...yea,ya, ya. I like them so sue me. *-*

I'm doing this survey for:taylor

I think you're really: friendly

How long have you known me? wow a really long time...ever since community group...prob most of my life.

Name 5 things you think i'm good at in our friendship:
1. being there
2. encouraging
3. man..theres this one word...
4. um...loyal. there
5. being weird! :-P

Out of all the fruits of the spirit, which one in me shows the most? kindness

Give a guess at what my 5 favorite bands are:
1. skillet
2. pillar
3. falling-up
4. uhh remnent?
5. idk

Is there anything I need to work on in our friendship? not really

What do you think i'm most talented at? (as in sports, singing, etc.) sports, poetry

Who do you see as my closest friends? zach, lora

Name how well you feel like you know me: (on a scale of 1 to 10)uh, 5-6

Is there a song that reminds you of me, and if so, why? i'm bad at these

Give 5 guesses at my favorite song:
1. i don't know
2. any songs
3. by the
4. bands
5. i said

Are there any good memories you've had with me? If so, name them: deffiatly community group. ultimates. safari

Are there any times i've really helped you out? If so, on what did I help you with, and when? um...i prob, but i can't really name one specific time.

Out of theese which one am I most. A burden caryer, A listener, or a good advice giver? all three. i can't pick either lol.

Out of theese four, which one do you see me as most? Cheerful, encouraging, caring or loving encouraging/caring

When you're around me, what do you feel? normal i guess

Anything you want me to be praying for in our friendship or just any prayer requests? uhh that we'd get to hang out some.

 
at Tuesday, January 24, 2006 Anonymous Anonymous said...

lora, you were pretty close on my bands, but you forgot one major one. Green day...yea,ya, ya. I like them so sue me. *-*

I'm doing this survey for:taylor

I think you're really: friendly

How long have you known me? wow a really long time...ever since community group...prob most of my life.

Name 5 things you think i'm good at in our friendship:
1. being there
2. encouraging
3. man..theres this one word...
4. um...loyal. there
5. being weird! :-P

Out of all the fruits of the spirit, which one in me shows the most? kindness

Give a guess at what my 5 favorite bands are:
1. skillet
2. pillar
3. falling-up
4. uhh remnent?
5. idk

Is there anything I need to work on in our friendship? not really

What do you think i'm most talented at? (as in sports, singing, etc.) sports, poetry

Who do you see as my closest friends? zach, lora

Name how well you feel like you know me: (on a scale of 1 to 10)uh, 5-6

Is there a song that reminds you of me, and if so, why? i'm bad at these

Give 5 guesses at my favorite song:
1. i don't know
2. any songs
3. by the
4. bands
5. i said

Are there any good memories you've had with me? If so, name them: deffiatly community group. ultimates. safari

Are there any times i've really helped you out? If so, on what did I help you with, and when? um...i prob, but i can't really name one specific time.

Out of theese which one am I most. A burden caryer, A listener, or a good advice giver? all three. i can't pick either lol.

Out of theese four, which one do you see me as most? Cheerful, encouraging, caring or loving encouraging/caring

When you're around me, what do you feel? normal i guess

Anything you want me to be praying for in our friendship or just any prayer requests? uhh that we'd get to hang out some.

 
at Tuesday, January 24, 2006 Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are there any times i've really helped you out? If so, on what did I help you with, and when? um...i prob, but i can't really name one specific time- oh weird i didn't mean to copy u lora. opps. lol

 
at Tuesday, January 24, 2006 Anonymous Anonymous said...

woah...why did it put my thingy on there three times...? my comp is gay and hates me....

 
at Friday, January 27, 2006 Blogger frisbeegurl said...

I'm doing this survey for: My sissy.

I think you're: FLIPPIN SWEET!!!

How long have you known me? Ummm.. how bout.. forever??

Name 5 things you think i'm good at in our friendship:
1. Always knowing how to make me laugh..
2. Being crazy with me.. when I need someone to be crazy with..
3. Bearing with me every freaking day..
4. You are like.. the only reason I survive at home..
5. You encourage me and remind me not to worry soo much.. about what people think about me.. I don't think I'd ever be as out going as I am today.. if it weren't for you!!

Out of all the fruits of the spirit, which one in me shows the most? Kindness

Give a guess at what my 5 favorite bands are:
1. Demon Hunter
2. Skillet
3. Lifehouse
4. TFK
5. No idear..

Is there anything I need to work on in our friendship? Not that I can think of.. you're an awesome seeester..

What do you think i'm most talented at? (as in sports, singing, etc.) Drawing and singing.

Who do you see as my closest friends? Taylor and Zach most definitly.

Name how well you feel like you know me: (on a scale of 1 to 10) Way too well definitly a 10.

Is there a song that reminds you of me, and if so, why? Hmmm.. that's a hard one.. I'll have to get back with you on this one..

Give 5 guesses at my favorite song:
1. Chop Suey (I know you hate the band.. but you DID say that was your fav song..)
2. Beheaded
3. Imperfections
4. Ummm.. yeah..
5. And.. again... umm yeah..

Are there any good memories you've had with me? If so, name them: Tons.. but my favorite memory was when you and I were rocking out to Skillet and trying to make up dance moves to his music (That.. unfortunatly my friends.. is where our spider man dance came from.. and trust me.. if you HAVN'T seen it GOOD!! You want to keep it that way... I promise!!)

Are there any times i've really helped you out? If so, on what did I help you with, and when? Just every day.. making being at home more bearable..

Out of theese which one am I most. A burden caryer, A listener, or a good advice giver? Listener.

Out of theese four, which one do you see me as most? Cheerful, encouraging, caring or loving. Loving and caring.

When you're around me, what do you feel? Comfortable.

Anything you want me to be praying for in our friendship or just any prayer requests?

There you go Lora!! Sorry it took me so long to fill that out.. I'm slow ya know..

 
at Tuesday, February 06, 2007 Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read Change water pump on 1994 buick lasabre Gaymovies adult gay lesbian trans legal teens login http://www.fax-2.info/copier_printer_fax_scanner.html Black girls in tight jeans http://www.dea-seized-homes.info/chinesemedicineforfemalehairloss.html Los gatos ca clubs blackjack

 

Post a Comment