2/04/2006
| How long would you survive in the desert? 2 hours. You're not a very bright person, a small infant has a better chance in the desert than you. |
| Click Here to Take This Quiz Brought to you by YouThink.com quizzes and personality tests |
| Which character from LOST are you? John Locke The only man to have a full name, king of the jungle, can suddenly walk, island talks to you |
| Click Here to Take This Quiz Brought to you by YouThink.com quizzes and personality tests. |
Take both of the quizzes and coment your results! Love you guys!
Lora. Jayne at 2:04 AM
13 Comments
- at Saturday, February 04, 2006 Herohtar said...
Oh, ouch, not a very bright person?
"You find a way out of the desert, you then write a book of your experiences and make millions."- at Saturday, February 04, 2006 said...
"You end up living successfully as a man of nature, but never get rescued or escape."
- at Saturday, February 04, 2006 frisbeegurl said...
You find a way out of the desert, you then write a book of your experiences and make millions.
- at Saturday, February 04, 2006 said...
I'm sawyer. Haha, your an old man and i'm not.
Love you,
mom- at Saturday, February 04, 2006 frisbeegurl said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
- at Saturday, February 04, 2006 frisbeegurl said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
- at Sunday, February 05, 2006 said...
you got most of your tips from survivor,
man i hate that show good quiz
aaron- at Sunday, February 05, 2006 said...
I'm Charlie and I last a month. Someone will find me, I hope.
Hey, that's pretty awesome, Lora! Ya, way to be creative with your posts!- at Monday, February 06, 2006 said...
Haha good job! I love you lora! I didn't take the lost quiz, but i did take the other one.
A month.
Yes! That's really good, you will probably get saved in a month's time, unless you were dumb and went hiking somewhere no one will find you!- at Monday, February 06, 2006 said...
Oh yeah taylor, we better get rescued.
- at Monday, February 06, 2006 said...
Nevermind...i'm bored so i took it. I've never even seen the show.
Jack
Brooding doctor, good leader, you claim to hate being in charge but won't let anyone else, and you fancy Kate- at Friday, February 23, 2007 said...
Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP Denver+lasik+surgeon Erowids vault oxycontin face lift swelling neck problem how to reduce fire alarm cable witt Difference between mini face lift and face lift Flights flight domains How to get an upskirt Oral surgery consult Active fax Army medical surveillance activity Decks patios driveways parnell iowa
- at Tuesday, April 24, 2007 said...
Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. Dvd x player pro 20 review radar detector Adipex shapka jpg car rental Paxil bipolar disorder cheap merchant account Poor credit cosmetic surgery loan hot master spa tub






