2/20/2006

Happy Birthday Hannah!

You are an AMAZING friend! I absolutly love the way I can always see God in your life. I love the way you're always peaceful and filled with Gods love and joy. You have helped me out SO many times and you are always there for me. Thank you for being all who you are Hannah! You're always patient and kind with others, i've never seen a time were you've treated yourself as more important. You always put others before yourself in life. I look up to you SO much, you always set a good Godly example for me and many others. You encourage me to be a better person. You are an amazing friend! And I can't wait to see how even more amazing you will become as the years go by! Love you so much! Happy Birthday Hannah! Thanks for being such an amazing friend and putting such an impact in my life, and in the many lives of others!


Lora. Jayne at 11:41 PM

3comments

3 Comments

at Tuesday, February 21, 2006 Anonymous Anonymous said...

How cool! Happy birthday!!! I second loras post. You're great. Its a neat to see you, and see you worshipping God through your joy!

 
at Tuesday, February 21, 2006 Anonymous Anonymous said...

same here. I'd be behind everyone lol. Happy birthday to nicole too!!

 
at Tuesday, February 21, 2006 Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hannah Happy Birthday! I didn't know it was your birthday either...I too, second Lora's comments, they summed up all I want to say! I have really enjoyed getting to know you in the group, and I hope to do so more..I really enjoyed talking with you, and Rachel, Wednesday after group, and most of all I love to hear you SING! I truly hope your Birthday is special because you are special to all of us! See you soon,
~ Amy Edmonds

 

Post a Comment