2/21/2006

I don't really wan't to do a post cause I'm out of stuff to say and I don't really have time cause Amy's about to come over! Yay! :) So I'm just gunna post a pic for now.

Coment and tell me what you think of this pic.
Notice the reflection on the coke that i'm drinking out of.

Love you all bunches! Have a great day and week!

Stay strong, God bless,

Lora

Lora. Jayne at 10:12 PM

9comments

9 Comments

at Wednesday, February 22, 2006 Blogger Herohtar said...

That's... interesting, lol.

 
at Wednesday, February 22, 2006 Anonymous Anonymous said...

Um...oh wait..ok i see! its a can right? i was thinking a cup at first and then, i realized it wouldn't be reflecting. thats differently cool.

 
at Wednesday, February 22, 2006 Anonymous Anonymous said...

PS-I love that pic on the background!!

 
at Wednesday, February 22, 2006 Blogger £l §tévó said...

Haha if you just look at your four eyes it kind of looks like the wings of a butterfly. Yeah that was random

 
at Wednesday, February 22, 2006 Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ya, i know. Long day. But i bet you know alot about those...i know we can deffinately tell when you've had a long day and a short day! :-P i love you kara. we are yet again tied. and i agree with you steven, it does look like wings.

 
at Thursday, February 23, 2006 Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful eyes...

 
at Monday, February 05, 2007 Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! » » »

 
at Tuesday, March 06, 2007 Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! » »

 
at Wednesday, April 25, 2007 Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read » » »

 

Post a Comment