2/20/2006
It's finnaly not summer during winter! I've been waiting for this weather for a while now. Today was actually a good day. Which is wierd cause the last couple of nights and days were probably some of the worst times of my life, a lot of really bad things happened. And then all of the sudden I fully felt peace today. Pretty much all day. I haven't felt that in a LONG time, it just happened almost for no reason.
Hope you all are doing well and I Hope you're all enjoying the weather! The only thing so far that's bad about this weather is it cancled Church this morning. It's funny, I was REALLY excited about going to Church this morning. I got up at 6 this morning, drank about 3 cups of coffee and took a hour shower. Then as soon as I got out, after I was fully awake and ready to go to Church my mom said, "Church is cancled..." So much for the 3 cups of coffee and hour shower. I ended up going back to bed and sleeping for a couple of hours, it was nice, but I was still upset over not going to church. I'm kinda glad it turned out the way it did though, because I got to hang out with my neighbors and cousin all day. And I don't ussauly ever talk to my neighbors anymore, they're ussauly gone or i'm gone. It's interesting because Trevor and I were best friends for about 2 years a while back. And then Tela used to be my sisters best friend and a pretty good friend of mine too. So it was kinda wierd hanging out with them sense me and Sara hadn't in SUCH a long time, but it was also really cool, cause it felt like we caught up on things. And kinda reunited. And as for hanging out with my cousin, that's always really cool! She has always been pretty much my closest friend, we get along really well which doesn't happen sometimes between cousins. So that's cool.
Thanks for all the comments on here, every single person who commented really encouraged me this week. And over this year. Wow I love you guys so much! I wouldn't have this blog if it wasn't for you guys, I wouldn't have hope if it wasn't for all of you. Thanks for the prayers and support! This goes out to all the people who have commented. And all of my friends. Love you guys so so much! Have a great week!
God bless you all, enjoy the snow.
Lora. Jayne at 2:53 AM
3 Comments
- at Monday, February 20, 2006 Herohtar said...
Yay, I'm glad you had fun today! Yeah, sadness about church being canceled though...
- at Tuesday, February 21, 2006 said...
Wow, that's almost exactly what I did. I got up at 6:30 to go with my dad, and I had just gotten ready to go when it got cancelled. Crud! Oh well, we had our own church service, and just relaxed. It was a very restful, peaceful day. You're lucky, you had enough snow and land to DO something. Although I have to say, licking ice that was on the ROAD is pretty sick. I hope you don't get SICK! By the way, you look cute with a beanie on. You look like a homie!
- at Tuesday, March 06, 2007 said...
best regards, nice info »




