2/26/2006


Theese are pictures of me and Sara after we got our eyes dilated at the Eye Doctor. The sad thing is, we ended up going to Taco Bell and my Grandmas nursing home looking like that. We had to, the eye protecter thingys weren't sposed to be taken off in the sunlight . Let me tell you, i got some really strange looks. Well gotta go, hope you all are doing well, for thoose of you who did PLASMA, how did it go?

P.S. I'll post the Polka Dancin pics soon. And my cousin Caitlyn wanted me to announce that she has got a blogger now, she wanted you all to comment on it so click here to see it.

That's really all i've gotta say, except could you guys be praying for me? I'm still not doing to well, i do want to say thank you to all of my friends who have really been encouraging me and sticking around even if i'm sure I was no fun to hang out with. Well love you guys sooo much!

God bless you guys, stay strong,

Lora

Lora. Jayne at 11:49 PM

3comments

3 Comments

at Monday, February 27, 2006 Blogger Herohtar said...

Getting your eyes dilated is evil. I do not like it. The sunglasses things are cool though, lol.

Yep, I'll definitely keep praying for you.

Talk to you later. Lylas!

 
at Monday, February 27, 2006 Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahaha yea i know how that is...they ended up dialating my eyes a little too much...i tried to do math afterwards. Yeah didn't work too well. you are still alot of fun to hang out with ms. self-critical. I'm praying for you and your whole family. love ya

 
at Thursday, February 15, 2007 Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work Palm pda clones Bulk mailer softwares call centers w indiach Wheelchair prototipe Car insurance - how much do you need call centers in richmond bc canada Dryers for sale in san antoniotexas Ebay dicount fishing trips for crappie Seo for plastic surgeons goddess nursing bra Renault clio ecu administrative call center customer service support Under cabinet lighting led refilling hp inkjet 45 cartridges Food+allergy+and+elimination+diet Blonde babes threesome Hostave2 net homemadevids beach voyeur 000 propecia

 

Post a Comment