2/11/2006
Wildwood Survey
How long have you been going to Wildwood? All my life. As of right now, I will have gone to wildwood for 15 years. : ) It's my Birthday!
What do you like about Wildwood? The way everyones gentle and kind to one another, the way everyone greets everyone else with a hug. The way the whole church is like a family.
Is there anything you dislike about Wildwood? Sometimes I dislike Wildwood cause it seems like some people only hang out with the people they want, and they don't even see the ones who have nobody. I also dislike cliques.
Name 5 things you like about our youth pastor Dave. : )
1. He always greets me with a hug.
2. He's not so strict like other pastors, he knows how to make a joke and have fun. He's not all legalistic like some pastors i've met.
3. He knows when somethings wrong .
4. He always asks how i'm doing.
5. He cares for every kid and doesn't treat one differently than the other. He loves us all the same.
Who are your 5 closest friends at Wildwood:
1. Zach
2. Taylor
3. Christy
4. Ryan
5. Katie
Name 5 Shepards or Support stafs you look up to:
1. Jenni
2. Amy
3. Ross
4. Aly
5. Marty
Name 5 things you like about your shepard:
1. She's caring
2. She's very loving
3. She can always tell when somethings wrong, she's always there to pray for me.
4. She plans stuff and does stuff outside of church with me, spends quality time with me.
5. She never leaves church without talking to me, she always greets me to see how i'm doing and just to talk to me.
Name 5 of your favorite activities/trips that we do with the Youthgroup:
1. C.I.Y
2. Planet Wisdom Student Conference
3. Swimming pool partys
4. Nerf wars I guess.
5. Breakaway Retreat
Which encourages you most, The sermons in big church or the sermons in youthgroup? As of lately the sermons in big church. They've just really been speaking to me. But ussauly youthgroup sermons I can understand better. And relate to more. So......I guess i'll have to go with youthgroup.
Which meant most to you, Safari, Student Conference, Mexico, Breakaway Retreat or C.I.Y., why is that so, and what grade were you in at the time? Either Planet Wisdom the first year, Safari the 2nd year or C.I.Y last year. Why Planet Wisdom was so good is cause that's really when I started thinking about God. Before that I never really even thought about life at all and what it's purpose was. That's pretty much when I took my first walk in the Christian life. For Safari, it was cause I had the best time ever with my friends. Stef got really sick and so me hannah and anna went to go get dave and wake him up to get some medicine. And it turned out that Zach was up too. So we all sat down and talked at 2 a.m. in the morning untill 4 a.m. It was a really good time. One of the best memories i've ever had with friends. Then at C.I.Y. last year was good. Cause that's when I actually decided to start living for God.
Name 5 things you look foward to on Sundays and Wensdays:
1. Seeing friends.
2. Learning new things.
3. Macking a impact, maybee encouraging others.
4. Singing/worshiping
5. Gathering together as a body of Christ.
Name a couple of your favorite worship songs sung in Youthgroup:
1. Beloved.
2. Sing Halalujah to the Lord.
3. Dance, dance.
4. My hope in you
Who encourages you most at church? Well there's a lot of people who encourage me...But as for who encourages me most? I guess i'd either say Hannah, Nick, Taylor or Christy.
Who makes you laugh most at church? Eric, jessi, ryan and zach.
Who makes you smile most at church? Taylor and hannah.
Who makes you feel accepted most at church? Dave, Zach, Katie, Ryan, Taylor, Christy, Amy, Jenni, hannah and rachel. A lot of people!
Who seems to care for you most at church? Katie, Amy, Ryan and Christy.
Who seems to be there the most for you at church? Either Anna, Hannah, Rachel, Stef, Amy or Taylor? I don't know, a lot of people are always there for me.
Who always greets you with a hug at church? To many people to name lol.
Well, gotta go, hope you guys liked this survey. I think it's kind of lame. Oh well. I just needed to post something. Wow, this blogs gotta go or something, it's getting to dull.
Lora. Jayne at 5:35 AM
6 Comments
- at Saturday, February 11, 2006 Herohtar said...
Hey Lora, happy birthday!!!
- at Saturday, February 11, 2006 said...
Wildwood Survey
How long have you been going to Wildwood? Same here. My whole life. Except my b-day isn't today. Happy birthday lora!!!!
What do you like about Wildwood?
Umm...I guess how everyone can be there for eachother when need-be.
Is there anything you dislike about Wildwood? I agree about the cliques, and no one is really themselves...well mostly.
Name 5 things you like about our youth pastor Dave. : )
1.How he always knows when something is wrong.
2. Hes lose and pretty open minded. Alot of youth pastors i've met have been really judgemental.
3. Hes got so much to deal with and he still makes a ton of time for all of us.
4. Hes always there no matter what.
5. He can remember all of our names! And what we are doing, ussually. Thats amazing in itself!
Who are your 5 closest friends at Wildwood:
1. Hannah
2. Zach
3. Lora
4. Taylor
5. Several of the 6th grade *awsome* girls. ^-^
Name 5 Shepards or Support stafs you look up to: man this is hard.
1. Lisa
2. Kyle
3. Aly
4. Nathan
5. Both Matts
Name 5 things you like about your shepard:
1. She's sweet
2. can be alot of fun to hang out with.
3. Hard worker.
4. Umm i'm
5. Not sure
Name 5 of your favorite activities/trips that we do with the Youthgroup:
1. C.I.Y
2. Safari -_-
3. Ultimate
4. Breakaway retreat
5. Nerf wars
Which encourages you most, The sermons in big church or the sermons in youthgroup? Well i haven't really gotten to hear the ones in big church much, but the ones in youth group relate to me more. so youthgroup.
Which meant most to you, Safari, Student Conference, Mexico, Breakaway Retreat or C.I.Y., why is that so, and what grade were you in at the time? Mexico, or that same year at safari. Mexico is just a real eye opener. Just to what some people live with every day. And safari was awsome because i really got to know all of you pretty well at the campfire. Even though to whole freakin time i felt sick...*ugh*
Name 5 things you look foward to on Sundays and Wensdays:
1. Seeing everyone
2. Worship
3. Daves lessons
4. Moshing during videos!
5. ummm...I guess cubbies?
Name a couple of your favorite worship songs sung in Youthgroup:
1. Dance, dance
2. Lord of all creation
3. Beloved
4. Nails in your hands
Who encourages you most at church?
Umm....no one really.
Who makes you laugh most at church? Dave, zach, hannah, tarlor, tyler.
Who makes you smile most at church? Dave, and a ton of other people.
Who makes you feel accepted most at church? Umm...i guess hannah.
Who seems to care for you most at church? I don't really know
Who seems to be there the most for you at church? Lora, hannah.
Who always greets you with a hug at church? Too many people to say.- at Sunday, February 12, 2006 said...
Oh when i went to mexico i was seven and then multiple times after that. forgot that last part. *.~
- at Monday, February 13, 2006 said...
Wildwood Survey
How long have you been going to Wildwood?
30 months.
What do you like about Wildwood?
The bathrooms. They are abundant and clean.
Is there anything you dislike about Wildwood?
I dislike the resistance to change, and the pervasiveness of evil home-schooled children.
I also dislike anyone under the age of 20 who criticize how I deal with kids. Me at Wildwood is like Michael Jordan playing YMCA League Basketball, and to suggest anything else is silly.
Name 5 things you like about our youth pastor Dave. : )
1. He always greets me with a hug.
2. He puts up with my crap.
3. He makes fun of children as much as me.
4. He makes fun of lame-o shepherds as much as me.
5. He doesn't take no for an answer.
Who are your 5 closest friends at Wildwood:
1. Jeni
2. Landon
3. Sam G.
4. Allie C.
5. Marty
Name 5 Shepards or Support stafs you look up to:
1. Matt Warren
2. Kevin Warren
3. Matt Reece
4. Jeff Smith
5. Well, that's it. Everyone else is shorter than me, pretty much.
Name 5 things you like about your shepard(ing group):
1. They smell less like butt than they used to.
2. Landon is my hero.
3. Daniel calls me, a lot.
4. Josiah has not punched anyone in several weeks.
5. They know how to keep secret codewords secret.
Name 5 of your favorite activities/trips that we do with the Youthgroup:
1. Formal Night Out!
2. Planet Wisdom
Which encourages you most, The sermons in big church or the sermons in youthgroup?
Whichever one offends me more, so that I have to look in my Bible to prove to Jeni and Marty why Dave or Bruce is wrong in thier eschatology.
Which meant most to you, Safari, Student Conference, Mexico, Breakaway Retreat or C.I.Y., why is that so, and what grade were you in at the time?
I was a 1L, and it would be Planet Wisdom as a support staff my first year. Because Sam G. reminded me exactly why I loved seventh grade guys. And, um, I learned that I really run the youth group, regardless of what "titles" anyone holds...
Name 5 things you look foward to on Sundays and Wensdays:
1. Lotto Drawings
2. Sleeping
3. Reading for Class
4. Seeing Bekah Lewis
5. Wrestling
Name a couple of your favorite worship songs sung in Youthgroup:
1. Anything I lead
2. Anything Nathan leads
Who encourages you most at church? Sam G.
Who makes you laugh most at church? Stefanie Nees. I mean, seriously, did you READ her post? And Bekah Lewis. And every sixth grader.
Who makes you smile most at church?
Probably Allie, with her batting of eyes and all...
Who makes you feel accepted most at church?
Feeling accepted is not something which I desire. If people try to make me "feel accepted," I try to find some way to be condescending to them. Like patting them on the head. Or saying "oh bless your heart."
Who seems to care for you most at church?
Marty and Jeni
Who seems to be there the most for you at church?
Dave is there a lot. So is Garrett. And Taylor Hill. There are lots of people who seem to be there a lot. Including me. In fact, I'm always there when I'm there, without fail. So I am there the most for me at church.
Who always greets you with a hug at church?
Taylor Hill. And that Nick guy I can't really stand.
Hope you enjoyed the shepherd's point of view.
Ross Newman Chaffin
Seventh Grade Boys Shepherd- at Monday, February 13, 2006 said...
What's so funny about my post? I think i'm glad I make you laugh, but i'm not sure.
- at Monday, December 25, 2006 said...
Very nice site!
Plastic license plate frames flowers




