3/16/2006
1] Ever been given a ring? Nope
2] Longest Relationship? If you're talking about a friendship relationship, 8 years and still going.
3] Last gift you received: A box of twinkies from Jessica! YEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAH!
4] How many times have you dropped your cell?: Don't have a cell, but i'm sure if I did, i'd drop it all the time.
5] Last time you worked out?: Sometime last month.
6]Thing(s) you spend a lot of money on?: Clothes and music.
7]Last thing you ate?: Twinkies!
8]High school you attend(ed): Homeschooled.
9]Favorite mall store(s): Foleys
10]Longest Job held: A baby-siting job that i've had for 4 years and it's still going.
11]Do you own a pair of dice?: Nope
12]Do you prank call people?: I have only done it once, and it was retarded.
13]Last wedding attended?: Adam and Kelly Shockleys wedding!
14] First person you'd call if you won the lottery?: My Grandma.
15]Last time you attended church: Sunday for Church, PLASMA, and math turtoring.
16]Favorite fast food restaurant: Taco bell, Jimmy Johns, Subway and Wendys.
17]Favorite place to be alone?: Outside
18]Where's your favorite place to eat with friends?: Starbucks or Taco Bell.
19]Can you cook?: Not really...
20]What car do you drive?: Don't drive.
21]Last time you cried?: Pretty much all month last month
22]Most disliked food: Brussel sprouts! I hate them with a passion.
23]Thing you like most about yourself: I care about others a lot.
24]Thing you dislike most about yourself: I'm selfish
25]Can you sing?: Kinda.
26]Last movie rented: Constantine!
27]Things you never leave home without?: Myself
28]Favorite vacation spot?: Haven't been very many places, but I thought Disney World was pretty freaking awesome!
29]Do you like Chinese food?: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
30]How big is your bed?: Full
31]Is your room clean?: Not at all.
32]Favorite comedian?: Brad Stine!
33]Sleep with or without clothes on?: Ewwwwww, that's a gross question......with!!
34]How many times have you been pulled over by the police?: Once when I was with my Grandma and she was speeding. But it wasn't really me being pulled over. I guess that counts though.
35]Pancakes or French Toast?: Chocolate chip pancakes!
36] Do you like coffee? Yes, very much!
37]How do you like your eggs? Scrambled and covered in Ketchup!
38] Do you believe in astrology? Nope.
39]What was the last text message you recieved?: Does a text message on AIM count? If so, from Caleb Sabatini asking what kind of haircut he should get.
40] Mcdonalds or Burger King? Burger King
41] Number of pillows? I have about 10 but I only use one. So 1 I guess.
42] What kind of jelly do you like on your PB & J sandwich? Grape!
43] Can you play pool? Not very well.
44] Do you know how to swim? Yeah, that's probably why I have a pool in my backyard.
45] Favorite ice cream? Chocolate frozen custard at Rustys! Or Bunny Tracks Peanut Butter cup Icecream!
46] Do you like maps? Sure
47] Ever attend a theme party? Yeah, three LoTR partys at the Magruders house.
48] What is your favorite season? Winter
49] What time did you wake up this morning? 11:07 a.m.
50] Best thing about winter? Snow!!! When we actually get it.
51] Last time a cop gave you a ticket? Never
52] Name of your first pet? Katie
53] Do you think pirates are cool or overrated? Overrated
54] What are you doing this weekend? Dodgeball tonight and Astronmy tommorow
55] Davey Joe erased this question and then forgot it: Well good for Davey Joe. Tell him to get a life and stop writing theese stupid surveys.
56] What color is your backpack? Blue and black
57] Do you go to school? Yup I do, I done be homeschooled.
58] Do you have on eyeliner? I just washed it off, so, not anymore.
59] Are you blonde? Dark blonde/light brown
60] What color is your bathing suit?: Bright Blue with light blue polka dots.
61] Have you ever been on a cruise? No, but I wanna go on one!
Love you guys, enjoy the survey! I really hope you're not getting tired of theese.
Lora. Jayne at 4:43 PM
5 Comments
- at Thursday, March 16, 2006 frisbeegurl said...
1] Ever been given a ring? Yup... Brady gave me a balloon ring.. haha.. And my mom's bought me a couple..
2] Longest Relationship? I'll say this is talking about deep friendship wise.. Probably my friendship with Rache and Hannah about.. 7 years I think??
3] Last gift you received: Barbaque Chips and Dr. Pepper from Amy!!
4] How many times have you dropped your cell?: Countless times...
5] Last time you worked out?: OHh man I'd have to say walking around six flags was enough of a workout.. I try to do sit ups every morning though..
6]Thing(s) you spend a lot of money on?: My sister.. lol.
7]Last thing you ate?: Chocolate Cake.. Man it was amazing.. and I'm not a chocolate person either..
8]High school you attend(ed):....
9]Favorite mall store(s): I HATE THE MALL!!!
10]Longest Job held: Babysitting job for church.. probably about 7 years.
11]Do you own a pair of dice?: Yup quite a few.
12]Do you prank call people?: Nope, I just.. don't call people period.
13]Last wedding attended?: Adam and Kelly's wedding.
14] First person you'd call if you won the lottery?: I agree with Lora, my grandma.
15]Last time you attended church: Sunday.
16]Favorite fast food restaurant: Taco Bell..
17]Favorite place to be alone?: In my car.
18]Where's your favorite place to eat with friends?: Mazzio's.
19]Can you cook?: Yeah.
20]What car do you drive?: Helga the Friendly Viking my Plymoth Voyager.
21]Last time you cried?: The last time I remember crying was CIY.
22]Most disliked food: Stir Fry and Brussel Sprouts.
23]Thing you like most about yourself:
24]Thing you dislike most about yourself: I'm not humble enough.
25]Can you sing?: I guess..
26]Last movie rented: Constantine Yeeeah!!
27]Things you never leave home without?: My big fat schoolbus purse.
28]Favorite vacation spot?: Cancun, Mexico.
29]Do you like Chinese food?: Yes.. but I can't eat it because it makes me really sick.
30]How big is your bed?: Twin.
31]Is your room clean?: I think so..
32]Favorite comedian?: I dunno..
33]Sleep with or without clothes on?: Ok.. That's pretty nasty..
34]How many times have you been pulled over by the police?: I have personally never been pulled over.
35]Pancakes or French Toast?: Pancakes.
36] Do you like coffee? Heck yeah.
37]How do you like your eggs? I hate eggs.
38] Do you believe in astrology? Nope.
39]What was the last text message you recieved?: Brady Juengel saying he felt special because I sent him a text message at 1 in the morning on accident..
40] Mcdonalds or Burger King? Burger King.
41] Number of pillows? One.. I hate using more than one.. it makes my neck hurt.
42] What kind of jelly do you like on your PB & J sandwich? Strawberry.
43] Can you play pool? Eh...
44] Do you know how to swim? Yup.
45] Favorite ice cream? Mint Chocolate Chip.
46] Do you like maps? Yes they save my life..
47] Ever attend a theme party? LoTR Partay's..
48] What is your favorite season? Summer.
49] What time did you wake up this morning? 9:30ish..
50] Best thing about winter? Snow I guess.
51] Last time a cop gave you a ticket? Never had one.
52] Name of your first pet? Bandit.
53] Do you think pirates are cool or overrated? FREAKING COOL!!
54] What are you doing this weekend? Not sure yet..
55] Davey Joe erased this question and then forgot it: Who is Davey Joe.
56] What color is your backpack? Black.
57] Do you go to school? OCCC.
58] Do you have on eyeliner? Nope.
59] Are you blonde? Kinda yeah.
60] What color is your bathing suit?: Do you really care?
61] Have you ever been on a cruise? Unless you call riding on a boat in California a cruise nope.- at Friday, March 17, 2006 Rachel said...
1] Ever been given a ring? Yeah for Christmas from my relatives
2] Longest Relationship? If you're talking about a friendship relationship, I've known the Barfields all my life (our dads and their mom all met in college... actually their parents were in college and my dad was in highschool at the time....)
3] Last gift you received: Some green stripey socks and one of Mrs. D.'s AMAZING cookies, from our dance teacher for the troupe for St. Patrick's week
4] How many times have you dropped your cell?: Well, it's not exactly MINE, it's our whole family's, but I dropped it once outside dance class and then promptly ran over it with my car... miraculously it survived.
5] Last time you worked out?: Today. Two dance performances. I'm icing my shins right now.
6]Thing(s) you spend a lot of money on?: Gasoline and food.
7]Last thing you ate?: I'm eating them right now! Doritos guacamole chips. I hate guacamole but I love these!!
8]High school you attend(ed): I done been homeschooled.
9]Favorite mall store(s): The Apple Store!
10]Longest Job held: I babysat for MOPS for, let's see... 3 years? I think
11]Do you own a pair of dice?: Yeah... more than a pair... I have a set of roleplaying dice from back in the day with my cousin
12]Do you prank call people?: No, never have, don't plan to either.
13]Last wedding attended?: Adam and Kelly Shockley's wedding!
14] First person you'd call if you won the lottery?: 911... something would probably be very wrong with my mind as I would probably never buy a lottery ticket to begin with...
15]Last time you attended church: Sunday
16]Favorite fast food restaurant: it's a tie between Taco Bell and Subway
17]Favorite place to be alone?: Either in my room or somewhere outside
18]Where's your favorite place to eat with friends?: Panera Bread or someplace like Mazzios
19]Can you cook?: A little... I'm learning
20]What car do you drive?: A 2005 Chevy Aveo hatchback
21]Last time you cried?: This evening...
22]Most disliked food: That I'm allergic to: peanuts because they're the most deadly. That I'm not allergic to: I don't know but pickled beets, liver, or Mom's split pea soup that she experimented with when I was around 10 or so are probably pretty low on the list.
23]Thing you like most about yourself: I'll probably have to go with the same thing as Lora... I care about others a lot. And definitely that I'm saved by Christ!
24]Thing you dislike most about yourself: Without going into too much detail, I'm a prideful selfish jerk with a huge melancholy tendancy
25]Can you sing?: Yeah (and Lora, you definitely can!)
26]Last movie rented: Can't remember, it's been awhile since we've rented a movie, heh
27]Things you never leave home without?: my purse... has my emergency allergy medicine in it
28]Favorite vacation spot?: Ireland, Scotland, or someplace tropical... as for someplace I've actually been for a vacation, Grand Teton National Park in Wyoming (and Yellowstone, too) was pretty darn amazing!!!!
29]Do you like Chinese food?: Yeah... what I can eat of it; some of it has peanut stuff in it
30]How big is your bed?: Twin... I used to have a full because I liked the space but I don't exactly have that much space in my room.
31]Is your room clean?: Halfway
32]Favorite comedian?: my sisters
33]Sleep with or without clothes on?: That's sick... definitely with clothes ON.
34]How many times have you been pulled over by the police?: None
35]Pancakes or French Toast?: Pancakes, though I love french toast too
36] Do you like coffee? OH YES!!!
37]How do you like your eggs? poached... so that the yolk is still soft and runnyish... I'm not crazy about eggs pretty much any other way, though fried eggs are alright too
38] Do you believe in astrology? No, I think it's hilarious. Especially since the horoscopes totally have the months all wrong... it's crazy
39]What was the last text message you recieved?: The only text message I've EVER received, lol... just the other day I got some weird text message from the cell phone company... some advertisement or something
40] Mcdonalds or Burger King? Burger King
41] Number of pillows? I use anywhere from 1-4... usually 3 but it depends on how I'm feeling
42] What kind of jelly do you like on your PB & J sandwich? NONE... if I ate a PBJ sandwich I'd probably keel over and die... but only after breaking out in hives and swelling up to the size of an airplane
43] Can you play pool? Depends on how you define "play"
44] Do you know how to swim? Yep!
45] Favorite ice cream? Strawberry (the real kind like Breyers) or mint chocolate chip (NOT breyers... the green kind)
46] Do you like maps? Yeah... especially atlases, not so much local street maps
47] Ever attend a theme party? Yeah, half my birthday parties and half our parties in general have been themed... *Star Wars* *Lord of the Rings* *cough cough*
48] What is your favorite season? Summer!
49] What time did you wake up this morning? 6:30 a.m.
50] Best thing about winter? Ice skating in parking lots! Or sledding!
51] Last time a cop gave you a ticket? Never had one
52] Name of your first pet? Harriet, my hamster
53] Do you think pirates are cool or overrated? Both
54] What are you doing this weekend? Dance performances!! And hopefully some more stuff with friends... and also fixing my prom dress and working on a bit of homework
55] Davey Joe erased this question and then forgot it: Wow his penguins must not be able to balance very well.
56] What color is your backpack? red and black
57] Do you go to school? Yeah I go to college
58] Do you have on eyeliner? Yeah
59] Are you blonde? Nope... but my hair is very weird; it's brown but it has a lot of red, blonde, and darker brown hairs in it too
60] What color is your bathing suit?: Dark blue with turquoise and lime green designs I think
61] Have you ever been on a cruise? Nope
Yay. I don't get tired of quizzes. :)- at Friday, March 17, 2006 Herohtar said...
1] Ever been given a ring? Uh, my grandpa gave me one that he found with his metal detector, lol.
2] Longest Relationship? Well, I guess I'll go with this being about a friendship... 6-ish years?
3] Last gift you received: I don't remember...
4] How many times have you dropped your cell?: I don't own a cell.
5] Last time you worked out?: I haven't "worked out" since last semester, but wall climbing is a pretty good workout.
6]Thing(s) you spend a lot of money on?: Food. And lately, events (Six Flags, etc).
7]Last thing you ate?: Peanut butter and [gluten-free] crackers
8]High school you attend(ed): Homeschool!
9]Favorite mall store(s): I never go to the mall.
10]Longest Job held: I've only had one job in my entire life and that was only for several months. I forget the exact amount of time.
11]Do you own a pair of dice?: I own a whole box full of dice; however, I am not quite sure where I placed it...
12]Do you prank call people?: I very rarely use the phone. In fact, I've only called one person so far this year.
13]Last wedding attended?: Chrissy and umm... arg, I should know this because I talked to him when we stopped for lunch on the way to Six Flags.
14] First person you'd call if you won the lottery?: Who says I'd call anyone?
15]Last time you attended church: Sunday
16]Favorite fast food restaurant: Chick-Fil-A and Taco Mayo
17]Favorite place to be alone?: Depends on why I'm being alone.
18]Where's your favorite place to eat with friends?: I don't care. There are not many places I can eat with friends. I'd rather just hang out anyway.
19]Can you cook?: Microwaves FTW!!
20]What car do you drive?: 1996 Mercury Sable LS. It's the most awesome car in the world.
21]Last time you cried?: I don't remember... it's been quite a while.
22]Most disliked food: That one food that's really gross...
23]Thing you like most about yourself: I dunno?
24]Thing you dislike most about yourself: I'm not very outgoing
25]Can you sing?: I guess
26]Last movie rented: I have actually never rented a movie in my entire life.
27]Things you never leave home without?: Clothing.
28]Favorite vacation spot?: Most any place would be good.
29]Do you like Chinese food?: Yes, it's awesome.
30]How big is your bed?: Big enough.
31]Is your room clean?: Clean as in "no dirt", or clean as in "no clutter"?
32]Favorite comedian?: Mark Lowery
33]Sleep with or without clothes on?: That's sick, why do you need to know? I sleep with them on, thank you very much.
34]How many times have you been pulled over by the police?: Once at the end of last semester, but it was because they like to pick on poor tired college students.
35]Pancakes or French Toast?: Pancakes. I've never had gluten-free FT, but there are some pancakes that are awesome; they're even better than regular pancakes.
36] Do you like coffee? No, why do people drink that stuff?
37]How do you like your eggs? I really don't care for eggs.
38] Do you believe in astrology? No.
39]What was the last text message you recieved?: If IM counts then it was "Fine because I'm going to bed"
40] Mcdonalds or Burger King? Neither... they are both evil.
41] Number of pillows? In my bed? One.
42] What kind of jelly do you like on your PB & J sandwich? I haven't had PB&J in a long time, but grape is good.
43] Can you play pool? Yeah, I can play.
44] Do you know how to swim? I can move myself through the water enough to eventually get where I want to go.
45] Favorite ice cream? Hmm....
46] Do you like maps? Uhh... yeah?
47] Ever attend a theme party? Yes
48] What is your favorite season? Spring and fall
49] What time did you wake up this morning? Let's just say, it wasn't "this morning" when I woke up...
50] Best thing about winter? Coming into a warm place after being out in the cold.
51] Last time a cop gave you a ticket? The last time they pulled me over. (See question #34)
52] Name of your first pet? Coffee & Spot were our first cats here in OK
53] Do you think pirates are cool or overrated? NINJAS HATE PIRATES!!!
54] What are you doing this weekend? Going to a ball on Saturday, then church on Sunday. That's it...
55] Davey Joe erased this question and then forgot it: Do I care?
56] What color is your backpack? Blue/black
57] Do you go to school? Yep, OU.
58] Do you have on eyeliner? Oh yeah, you know it.
59] Are you blonde? No, I'm blond. :-P
60] What color is your bathing suit?: Green and something... I forget, it's been too long since summer.
61] Have you ever been on a cruise? No. It would be interesting though.- at Saturday, March 18, 2006 said...
1] Ever been given a ring? Yes, from my Mom.
2] Longest Relationship? As just being friends, 12 years.
3] Last gift you received: The ring my mom gave me.
4] How many times have you dropped your cell?: I don't have a cell yet.
5] Last time you worked out?: Today lol.
6]Thing(s) you spend a lot of money on?: I don't spend much money on anything really.
7]Last thing you ate?: Right now: A chocolate gronola bar!
8]High school you attend(ed): I'm not in Highschool yet.
9]Favorite mall store(s): Claries
10]Longest Job held: A baby-sitting job for about a month
11]Do you own a pair of dice?: Nope
12]Do you prank call people?: Maaaybeee. :)
13]Last wedding attended?: Danny and Jeffs wedding.
14] First person you'd call if you won the lottery?: My cousin Lora!
15]Last time you attended church: Last Sunday
16]Favorite fast food restaurant: Sonic
17]Favorite place to be alone?: My room
18]Where's your favorite place to eat with friends?: Mazzios
19]Can you cook?: Yeah, duh.
20]What car do you drive?: A black lambergini with tight leather seats. (Man, don't you love dreaming?)
21]Last time you cried?: Sometime last year.
22]Most disliked food: Spinach and seafood.
23]Thing you like most about yourself: I done be funny.
24]Thing you dislike most about yourself: I hate that I have to think.
25]Can you sing?: Yes
26]Last movies rented: Walk the Line, yours mine and ours and coach carter.
27]Things you never leave home without?: My cd player
28]Favorite vacation spot?: Hawaii
29]Do you like Chinese food?: YEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!
30]How big is your bed?: Twin
31]Is your room clean?: Only at the moment.
32]Favorite comedian?: Larry the cable guy.
33]Sleep with or without clothes on?: With............
34]How many times have you been pulled over by the police?: 0
35]Pancakes or French Toast?: PANCAKES!
36] Do you like coffee? duh!
37]How do you like your eggs? Scrambled with cheese!
38] Do you believe in astrology? no..
39]What was the last text message you recieved?: idk
40] Mcdonalds or Burger King? Ba ba ba i'm lovin it.
41] Number of pillows? 4
42] What kind of jelly do you like on your PB & J sandwich? Grape!
43] Can you play pool? Yeeeeeeah
44] Do you know how to swim? Yes
45] Favorite ice cream? Mint Chocolate Chip!
46] Do you like maps? No
47] Ever attend a theme party? Yes, a hawaiin one!
48] What is your favorite season? Winter! <3
49] What time did you wake up this morning? 8:17:23
50] Best thing about winter?
1. Snow...
2. Friends...
3. AND SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!
51] Last time a cop gave you a ticket? neva
52] Name of your first pet? Prince
53] Do you think pirates are cool or overrated? Wierd
54] What are you doing this weekend? Chillin out with my cousins in da strauss house
55] Davey Joe erased this question and then forgot it: what an idiot....
56] What color is your backpack? Black
57] Do you go to school? yes
58] Do you have on eyeliner? yes
59] Are you blonde? heh. no
60] What color is your bathing suit? red with some other colors
61] Have you ever been on a cruise? =( no
well thats my survey answers so yeah, bye- at Wednesday, February 14, 2007 said...
This is very interesting site... mobile kitchens in nc synergy cellulite Honda civic to acura rsx conversions kits porn girls movies capstone homes maple valley Rare ford steel spare tire cover




