3/04/2006
Hey guys! How is everybody?
Here's a really retarded and really long survey! Hope you all enjoy!
Time started: 9:32 P.M.
First Name: Lora
Birthday: Feb. 11
Eye color: Blue-green?
Shoe size: 8
height: Somewhere around 5'6"
What are you wearing right now? Pink and blue toe socks, yellow shorts and a red planet wisdom shirt.
Righty or lefty: Righty!
Do you have any pets at home? Yes, a awesome Dog named Sandy, and a retarded dog named Pippin that's bearly smart enough to even function.
-----------------------------------------------------
Relationships
-----------------------------------------------------
Who are your closest friends: Amy, Taylor, Rachel, Hannah, Stevo, Ryan, Katie, Zach & Christy.
Do you have a BF or GF? Nope, way to young.
What are five things you like to see most in a friend? Honesty, love, patience, kindness, and just somebody who listens.
-----------------------------------------------------
Favorites...
-----------------------------------------------------
Favorite place to shop: Target! WOOT WOOT!
Favorite kind of pants: Jeans or althetic pants.
Color: BLUE!
Number(s): 15
Animal: DOGYS!
Drink: Mmmmm......Milk
Sport(s): Ultimate Frisbee, Dance, anything played in P.E. and Basketball!
Fast food: TACO BELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Month: December & Feb.
Movie(s): Big fish, the harry potter movies and pirates of the carribian.
Juice: Strawberry cranberry juice I guess?
Breakfast: Coffee!!!!!!!!
Favorite cartoon character(s): Tom and Jerry I guess.
------------------------------------------------------
Have you ever
------------------------------------------------------
Bungee jumped: I WISH!!!
Made yourself throw-up: Uh, let me see here.....NO!!!! That's retarded
Eaten a hot dog: Yeah, more than one.
Put your tongue on a frozen pole: Does a frozen street or wall count?
Loved someone so much it made you cry? Yup
Broken a bone: Yes
Played truth or dare? Who hasn't?
Been in a police car: No, and I don't plan on it.
Been on a plane? No, but i really really really wanna be on one!!!
Swam in the ocean: heck yes!
Fallen asleep in school: More than once.
Ran away?: Nope.
Broken someone's heart: I sure hope not....
Cried in school: Yeah, a couple of times.
Fallen off your chair: More than once.
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call?: No, i'd have to be pretty desperate to be doing that.
Saved e-mails?: All the time.
Hurt someone on purpose: What kind of a question is this?!?!
------------------------------------------------------
What is...
------------------------------------------------------
Your good luck charm: I don't have one. Don't plan on getting one either.
Best song you ever heard: "Iris" by the Goo Goo dolls I guess.
Stupidest thing you have ever done: There's to many things to count or remeber.
What's your room like: messy as heck.
Last thing you said: I don't know (those were the actual words.)
What is beside you? My dog...... who is staring at me as usual.....
Last thing you ate: chocolate cookies ^_^
What kind of shampoo do you use?: Don't really pay attention.
Best thing that has happened to you this year: I've gained a lot of really amazing friends! Amy, Taylor, Katie, Ryan and Steven!
Worst thing that happend to you this year: Um, a lot of things. But that's okay, cause I got so many blessings and joy from it all.
------------------------------------------------------
Have you had...
------------------------------------------------------
Chicken pox: Yup
Sore Throat: uh, yeah??
Stitches: Yes
Broken nose: Nope
------------------------------------------------------
Do you...
------------------------------------------------------
Like picnics: No, picnics are for old people.
Like school: not at all
------------------------------------------------------
If you were...
------------------------------------------------------
Stuck on an island, what people would you want with you?: All of the Characters from Lost!
Stuck on a desert, what would you want to have with you?: A car door, so I could roll the window down everytime I got hot.
------------------------------------------------------
Who recently...
------------------------------------------------------
Yelled at you: Haven't been yelled at in a while.
Told you they loved you? Rache and Hannah
-------------------------------------------------------
Do you/are you
-------------------------------------------------------
Do you like filling these out: NOT THIS ONE
Do you wear glasses or contacts: Glasses sometimes.
Do you like yourself: Nope.
Do you get along with your family: Pretty well. Me and my dad don't get along sometimes, but everybody else ussauly always gets along.
Stolen anything over $50: No, and If I would have, I wouldn't be talking about it on here would I?
-----------------------------------------------------
This or that...
-----------------------------------------------------
Skiing or Boarding: From what i've heard, skiing sounds a lot better.
Fall or winter: Winter
Silver or Gold: Gold
Diamonds or pearls: Pearls are pretty awesome.
Sunset or Sunrise: Sunsets!
Sprite or 7up?: 7up
Orange juice or apple juice: bleh, neither!
Cats or dogs: DOGS!
Coffee or tea: My lovely coffee!
Phone or in person: In person deffinettly
Are you oldest, middle, youngest or a only child:? Youngest....*sigh*
Indoor or outdoor: outdoor
--------------------------------------------------
Final questions (PRAISE GOD IT'S ALMOST OVER!)
--------------------------------------------------
What are you listening to right now?: Demon Hunter
What did you do yesterday: School and then Hung out with Amy all day! WHOOHOOO!!!
Where do you want to get married? Outside I guess? Donno, that's a scary question.
If you could change anything about yourself, what would it be? My personality
Are you a good driver? Don't know yet...I guess i'll find out in about half a year...
Are you a good Singer: I don't think I am.
What do you dream about: Fluffy bunnies
End Time: 10:45
You guys should all do the survey! It's annoying but kinda fun. Love you guys!
Lora. Jayne at 12:25 AM
10 Comments
- at Saturday, March 04, 2006 Herohtar said...
Time started: 12:39 AM
First Name: Caleb
Birthday: November 11, 1986
Eye color: Green/brown-ish
Shoe size: 10.5
Height: 6'
What are you wearing right now? Clothes. Do you think I care what they are?
Righty or lefty: Lefty
Do you have any pets at home? I do not own any pets; however, there is both a cat and a dog in this house.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Relationships
-------------------------------------------------------------
Who are your closest friends: David, Christina and Lora
Do you have a BF or GF? Nope
What are five things you like to see most in a friend? Can I just copy Lora on some of these? Honesty, love, patience, kindness, and a sense of humor
-------------------------------------------------------------
Favorites...
-------------------------------------------------------------
Favorite place to shop: Do I look like the kind of person who likes to go shopping??
Favorite kind of pants: Jeans FTW!
Color: Contrary to what Lora said, blue is not her favorite color, because it's mine! ;-)
Number(s): 19
Animal: Gatos
Drink: Dr. Pepper
Sport(s): Ultimate Frisbee and volleyball
Fast food: Chick-Fil-A
Month: Not sure... I don't think I have one
Movie(s): Lord of the Rings and Chronicles of Narnia
Juice: Orange Juice
Breakfast: I don't eat breakfast, unless you are just talking about the first meal of the day, then I don't know
Favorite cartoon character(s): Popeye the Sailor
--------------------------------------------------------------
Have you ever
--------------------------------------------------------------
Bungee jumped: That would be fun, but no
Made yourself throw-up: That's just bad...
Eaten a hot dog: Yep
Put your tongue on a frozen pole: No, I prefer using my tongue to lick running egg beaters
Loved someone so much it made you cry? Maybe this is better worded as "Cried because of someone you loved"? Because I do not quite understand it in the current form. Either way, I very rarely cry.
Broken a bone: No
Played truth or dare? Who hasn't, you ask? Me, that's who.
Been in a police car: I think I might have been once, when I was younger, but it was at some kind of event and they were letting people get inside, not because I was in trouble.
Been on a plane? Several times. I wouldn't mind learning to fly one.
Swam in the ocean: Yep, more than once. Not in a long time though.
Fallen asleep in school: I find that impossible to do.
Ran away?: From...?
Broken someone's heart: Hopefully not...
Cried in school: Define school. OU, no. During my gradeschool years, yes. But then, home was school and vice versa...
Fallen off your chair: I don't think so...
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call?: I've never sat by the phone waiting for anyone to call. Even if I am expecting a call I'm not bored enough to just sit there waiting for it.
Saved e-mails?: What do you think?
Hurt someone on purpose: No, but I'm thinking about doing that to the person who writes these surveys.... ;-) j/k
--------------------------------------------------------------
What is...
--------------------------------------------------------------
Your good luck charm: Nothing
Best song you ever heard: I've heard a lot of songs that are "the best"
Stupidest thing you have ever done: I'm not sure...
What's your room like: Like... a room?
Last thing you said: I'm too tired to remember what it was...
What is beside you? The floor
Last thing you ate: Chili
What kind of shampoo do you use?: Whatever kind my parents decide to buy
Best thing that has happened to you this year: Getting to move ahead in programming. That's really sad...
Worst thing that happened to you this year: I don't know
--------------------------------------------------------------
Have you had...
--------------------------------------------------------------
Chicken pox: Yes
Sore Throat: Of course
Stitches: No
Broken nose: Ouch, no
--------------------------------------------------------------
Do you...
--------------------------------------------------------------
Like picnics: Only when the wind isn't blowing the food away. Which means not in Oklahoma. Lora, what do you mean picnics are for old people??? I'm pretty sure you went on one not too long ago...
Like school: The classes are great, the school is great. The actual school work is not.
--------------------------------------------------------------
If you were...
--------------------------------------------------------------
Stuck on an island, what people would you want with you?: Everyone in the world, then it wouldn't matter that I was stuck on the island because everyone else would be there too. :-D Hmm, actually I don't really care, but I wouldn't mind several of my friends being there.
Stuck on a island, what would you bring with you?: My laptop. ;-) Does the island have wireless?
--------------------------------------------------------------
Who recently...
--------------------------------------------------------------
Yelled at you: Well, there were lots of people yelling at the concert tonight, but I don't think it was directed toward me...
Told you they loved you? If saying 'lylab' (love you like a brother) counts, then Lora
--------------------------------------------------------------
Do you/are you
--------------------------------------------------------------
Do you like filling these out: Meh, it's not my favorite pastime
Do you wear glasses or contacts: No
Do you like yourself: I guess I'm okay
Do you get along with your family: Yeah, prety much
Stolen anything over $50: No
--------------------------------------------------------------
This or that...
--------------------------------------------------------------
Skiing or Boarding: Boarding looks pretty fun, but I'd have to try both of those before I could decide.
Fall or winter: Fall
Silver or Gold: Gold
Diamonds or pearls: Diamonds. Manufactured diamonds.
Sunset or Sunrise: Sunsets. I'm never up to see the sunrise... unless I'm having a LAN party.
Sprite or 7up?: Who cares? Sprite I guess
Orange juice or apple juice: Orange juice
Cats or dogs: Cats
Coffee or tea: Tea
Phone or in person: In person. I don't use phones
Are you oldest, middle, youngest or a only child:? Oldest
Indoor or outdoor: Depends on what I'm doing.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Final questions (PRAISE GOD IT'S ALMOST OVER!)
-----------------------------------------------------------
What are you listening to right now?: The hum of my computer's fan
What did you do yesterday: School, then washed my car
Where do you want to get married? I have no preference
If you could change anything about yourself, what would it be? Maybe my lack of outgoingness
Are you a good driver? I like to think so
Are you a good Singer: Some have said so...
What do you dream about: I hardly ever remember
End Time: 1:19 AM- at Sunday, March 05, 2006 said...
What's up Homies!
Time started: 4:14 pm
First Name:Taylor
Birthday: 1/31/92
Eye color:Blue
Shoe size: 11
height: 5 10"
What are you wearing right now? Church pants, undershirt. (I'm lazy)
Righty or lefty: Righty
Do you have any pets at home? At home: yes Own:none
-------------------------------------------------------------
Relationships
-------------------------------------------------------------
Who are your closest friends: Lora, Zach
Do you have a BF or GF? Meh, waste of time (no)
What are five things you like to see most in a friend? Loyalty, honesty, faithfulness, love, acceptance
-------------------------------------------------------------
Favorites...
-------------------------------------------------------------
Favorite place to shop: I don't shop
Favorite kind of pants: JEANS!
Color: Purple, black (whoops, I pulled a Hannah! ;))
Number(s): 6, 15, 21, 14...
Animal: Umm...
Drink: Sprite
Sport(s): Basketball
Fast food: Sonic!
Month: No clue
Movie(s): You've done this before, LOTR, Pirates of the Crib., Narnia, oldschool Herbie movies, Muppets...
Juice: Grape Juice
Breakfast: Cereal
Favorite cartoon character(s): Ninja Turtles
--------------------------------------------------------------
Have you ever
--------------------------------------------------------------
Bungee jumped: I wish
Made yourself throw-up: I'v seen things that made me barf
Eaten a hot dog: uh, YEAH!
Put your tongue on a frozen pole: No
Loved someone so much it made you cry? Maybe
Broken a bone: No, thankfully
Played truth or dare? Yes
Been in a police car: Nope
Been on a plane? Oh Yeah!
Swam in the ocean: Uhuh
Fallen asleep in school: I've dozed
Ran away?: From?
Broken someone's heart: Probably
Cried in school: Teared up, but that's not crying
Fallen off your chair: I think,
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call?: Fff, no
Saved e-mails?: Yup
Hurt someone on purpose: Who hasn't?
--------------------------------------------------------------
What is...
--------------------------------------------------------------
Your good luck charm: Nonexistent
Best song you ever heard: Gosh, don't gimmie that!
Stupidest thing you have ever done: Don't know
What's your room like: Messy
Last thing you said: I can't think of anything random to say
What is beside you? Nothing
Last thing you ate: Trail Mix
What kind of shampoo do you use?: Suave? White Rain?
Best thing that has happened to you this year: I turned 14
Worst thing that happend to you this year: I sprained my ankle
--------------------------------------------------------------
Have you had...
--------------------------------------------------------------
Chicken pox: Yes
Sore Throat: *cough Yeah, j/k
Stitches: Me? Stiches? No
Broken nose: no
--------------------------------------------------------------
Do you...
--------------------------------------------------------------
Like picnics: 4th of July picnics are pretty sweet
Like school: No
--------------------------------------------------------------
If you were...
--------------------------------------------------------------
Stuck on an island, what people would you want with you?: Paul Riley, Steven Fulmar, Kyle Hess, Zach, Lora,
Stuck on a desert, what would you want to have with you?: A support team, lol
--------------------------------------------------------------
Who recently...
--------------------------------------------------------------
Yelled at you: Dave, at the concert
Told you they loved you? Don't know
--------------------------------------------------------------
Do you/are you
--------------------------------------------------------------
Do you like filling these out: yeah
Do you wear glasses or contacts: Neither
Do you like yourself: Not always
Do you get along with your family: Not always
Stolen anything over $50: No
--------------------------------------------------------------
This or that...
--------------------------------------------------------------
Skiing or Boarding: Boarding
Fall or winter: Fall
Silver or Gold: Silver
Diamonds or pearls: Diamonds
Sunset or Sunrise: Sunset
Sprite or 7up?: Sprite
Orange juice or apple juice: Apple juice
Cats or dogs: Dogs
Coffee or tea: Bleh
Phone or in person: In person, you can't hug through the phone!
Are you oldest, middle, youngest or a only child:? Oldest
Indoor or outdoor: Both
-----------------------------------------------------------
Final questions (PRAISE GOD IT'S ALMOST OVER!)
-----------------------------------------------------------
What are you listening to right now?: Terminal:Dark (It's a good song!)
What did you do yesterday: Chores, running, watched a movie
Where do you want to get married? No clue
If you could change anything about yourself, what would it be? Small things about my appearance, big things about my heart
Are you a good driver? Yes
Are you a good Singer: Am I?
What do you dream about: Everything
End time: 4:48 pm
Love ya'll!- at Sunday, March 05, 2006 Rachel said...
Gosh darn it, I really shouldn't be doing this right now because I have so much homework, but... I'm addicted to quizzes....
Time started: 4:53 pm
First Name: Rachel
Birthday: April 25, 1987
Eye color: Dark blue-esque
Shoe size: 7 1/2
height: 5'3" and 1/3 (it counts, it counts)
What are you wearing right now? What I wore to church, sans the shoes... my new green rusty's shirt and my white flowy skirt, yay
Righty or lefty: Righty
Do you have any pets at home? Nope
-------------------------------------------------------------
Relationships
-------------------------------------------------------------
Who are your closest friends: Probably Stephen, Sara, Hannah and Lora
Do you have a BF or GF? Yes. :) But calling him my "boyfriend" seems so superficial... so much less than the amazingness that he is to me.
What are five things you like to see most in a friend? A good listener, someone who truly cares—enough to put others ahead of themselves, enough to be there for them, enough to help them, to do the little things as well as bigger things for them, to seek to really know them and let them know you. To be willing to laugh and to cry with them. Lol, I don't know whether that's 5 things or not, I didn't count, but oh well. :)
-------------------------------------------------------------
Favorites...
-------------------------------------------------------------
Favorite place to shop: I have no clue... probably Gordman's for most clothes, everywhere for prom dresses hehe, the Apple Store for enraptured window shopping amazingness, any mall because I can laugh at people, pretend to be crazy (oh wait, I actually am), visit random stores and try on stuff I'd never buy. Wal-mart because it's where I always end up going after all. And you can get chocolate there, too.
Favorite kind of pants: Jeans or those grey stretchy dance/yoga pants. Or whatever they're called. I love them.
Color: Dark blue
Number(s): 3, 5, 7, 1552
Animal: wolves and jaguars
Drink: Depends on the mood... but I love cappuccinos, Sonic cherry limeades, and of course Dr. Pepper
Sport(s): Irish Dance. Ultimate frisbee is pretty muchly cool, too.
Fast food: Taco Bell or Subway
Month: Probably June, though March, April and July are pretty cool as well
Movie(s): Lord of the Rings... Star Wars is pure awesomeness too
Juice: anything besides orange juice.
Breakfast: Coffee and toast with butter and jelly (though the toast is a special treat since I'd probably get fat if I ate it every morning)
Favorite cartoon character(s): Calvin and Hobbes, I think
--------------------------------------------------------------
Have you ever
--------------------------------------------------------------
Bungee jumped: Nope, not planning on it either
Made yourself throw-up: No but I've come close during a few panic attacks
Eaten a hot dog: no. Lol, yeah of course I have! I'm human and American...
Put your tongue on a frozen pole: No, heard too many stories from my grandparents
Loved someone so much it made you cry? Yeah, many, many times
Broken a bone: No
Played truth or dare? Lol yeah
Been in a police car: Nope, don't plan on that one either
Been on a plane? Yes... to and from Mexico! YAY!!!!
Swam in the ocean: YES!! In Mexico, at the Gulf of Mexico in Mississippi, and at Virginia Beach
Fallen asleep in school: Yep
Ran away?: Nope, though I felt like it a few times when I was little... not because of my parents, but because i thought it would be a pretty darn cool adventure
Broken someone's heart: Yeah...
Cried in school: Yeah I'm sure I have...
Fallen off your chair: Of course
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call?: No, but I've sat by the computer for awhile
Saved e-mails?: All the time.
Hurt someone on purpose: That's horrible but I'm sure that I have... I'm pretty darn selfish
--------------------------------------------------------------
What is...
--------------------------------------------------------------
Your good luck charm: A stuffed lizard named Michelangelo... lol j/k!! good luck charms are silly
Best song you ever heard: I've heard a whole lot of them
Stupidest thing you have ever done: Giving into sin... which is pretty muchly every day; thank goodness for Christ!!
What's your room like: In process
Last thing you said: I really don't know, probably "okay" or something like that
What is beside you? My choir notebook, my purse and my bibles
Last thing you ate: chocolate
What kind of shampoo do you use?: Something like TréSemmé
Best thing that has happened to you this year: Stephen Folmar
Worst thing that happend to you this year: Um... something, heh
--------------------------------------------------------------
Have you had...
--------------------------------------------------------------
Chicken pox: No... scary...
Sore Throat: oh yeah
Stitches: actually no
Broken nose: Nope
--------------------------------------------------------------
Do you...
--------------------------------------------------------------
Like picnics: Picnics ROCK MY WORLD!!!
Like school: Sometimes
--------------------------------------------------------------
If you were...
--------------------------------------------------------------
Stuck on an island, what people would you want with you?: LOL!!!!!! I'm not sure I should answer this one... just from past experiences....
Stuck on a desert, what would you want to have with you?: My own private airplane
--------------------------------------------------------------
Who recently...
--------------------------------------------------------------
Yelled at you: Probably my dance teacher or the girls in my troupe... ultra loud music + ultra loud hardshoes = yelling!
Told you they loved you? Stephen :)
--------------------------------------------------------------
Do you/are you
--------------------------------------------------------------
Do you like filling these out: Yeah, I'm pretty muchly addicted
Do you wear glasses or contacts: None of the above
Do you like yourself: Yeah, or at least who I am in Christ.
Do you get along with your family: Yeah, I love my family
Stolen anything over $50: Definitely not
--------------------------------------------------------------
This or that...
--------------------------------------------------------------
Skiing or Boarding: WATERSKIING ALL THE WAY!!!!
Fall or winter: Fall
Silver or Gold: Silver
Diamonds or pearls: Pearls are gorgeous and diamonds are my birthstone so I don't know
Sunset or Sunrise: Both!
Sprite or 7up?: I like them both; depends on the mood
Orange juice or apple juice: Apple juice; orange juice makes my stomach upset
Cats or dogs: CATS!
Coffee or tea: COOOOOFFFFEEEEEE....
Phone or in person: DEFINITELY in person.
Are you oldest, middle, youngest or a only child:? Oldest
Indoor or outdoor: Outdoor!
-----------------------------------------------------------
Final questions (PRAISE GOD IT'S ALMOST OVER!)
-----------------------------------------------------------
What are you listening to right now?: Nothing... whoah that's weird I'm always listening to something!
What did you do yesterday: Dance! and hung out with Stevo
Where do you want to get married? Somewhere outside and beautiful
If you could change anything about yourself, what would it be? Be less selfish, less perfectionistic
Are you a good driver? I hope
Are you a good Singer: I sing... whether or not that makes me especially good you decide.
What do you dream about: Life
End Time: 5:30 (GOSH I NEED TO DO HOMEWORK BEFORE THE SHEPHERD'S MEETING!! AUGH!!! Oh well it was fun....)- at Monday, March 06, 2006 £l §tévó said...
Time started: 10:34 P.M. (man i really need sleep, oh well its quiz time!)
First Name: Stephen (omg its spelled with a "ph"! lol its okay, i dont expect people to be able to spell my name)
Birthday: October 13, 1987
Eye color: blue
Shoe size: 10-ish
height: 6'5"... i mean 5'6" hehe
What are you wearing right now? old crappy t-shirt and holey jean shorts (raking atire!)
Righty or lefty: Righty-o
Do you have any pets at home? mi gato Sheba, who is freakin awesome, and my hyper active dog Sugar, as well as Pee-Wee the lizard (my sister's)
-------------------------------------------------------------
Relationships
-------------------------------------------------------------
Who are your closest friends: Rachel, Sara, Hannah, Donald, Lora, Matt, Chris, and Caleb
Do you have a BF or GF? sí, thats spanish for yes :o im gonna have to copy Rache in that i cant think of a better term cause she is way more deserving of something cooler than "girlfriend"
What are five things you like to see most in a friend? loyalty, patience, sensitivity, selflessness, over-all love
-------------------------------------------------------------
Favorites...
-------------------------------------------------------------
Favorite place to shop: depends on what for, random stuff i like computer game stores, clothes: whatever place i can get out of quickest
Favorite kind of pants: jeans
Color: BLUE!
Number(s): 13 & 25 (i turn 13 on friday the 13th, and 25 was my baseball number for almost a decade)
Animal: big cats are cool
Drink: cheery coke (well it makes ME cheery, but i actually meant cherry)
Sport(s): ULTIMATE FRISBEE!!! baseball's cool too.
Fast food: does Happy Family Chinese count? oooh i know! What-A-Burger!!!
Month: summer months, june & july mainly
Movie(s): Star Wars, Lord of the Ring, Indiana Jones, Jurassic Park, im a sucker for the epics
Juice: grape juice
Breakfast: pancakes and bacon!
Favorite cartoon character(s): Garfield!
--------------------------------------------------------------
Have you ever
--------------------------------------------------------------
Bungee jumped: I WISH!!!
Made yourself throw-up: not on purpose
Eaten a hot dog: plenty
Put your tongue on a frozen pole: nope
Loved someone so much it made you cry? yeah
Broken a bone: surprisingly enough, no
Played truth or dare? oh yeah
Been in a police car: yes...
Been on a plane? yup
Swam in the ocean: oh yes! i miss it!
Fallen asleep in school: many a time
Ran away?: not for too long
Broken someone's heart: most likely
Cried in school: probably when i was younger, not so much recently
Fallen off your chair: sí, soy un klutzo
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call?: nah
Saved e-mails?: are there any i dont save? oh yeah, junk mail
Hurt someone on purpose: id be lying if i said no
--------------------------------------------------------------
What is...
--------------------------------------------------------------
Your good luck charm: lucky boxers, lo, im j/k
Best song you ever heard: "Hymn" by Jars of Clay and "Only Hope" by Switchfoot are up there
Stupidest thing you have ever done: im pretty sure my comp couldnt upload the whole list if i typed it all out. number one is being a selfish jerk though.
What's your room like: a tornado of senior-paper-is-done-and-i-dont-
give-a-blank-what-my-room-looks-
like-right-now-proportions
Last thing you said: "later, man" (saying goodbye to Donald)
What is beside you? Sunday school answer: Jesus! (well theres no one else right now)
Last thing you ate: pancakes!!!
What kind of shampoo do you use?: whatever's lying around
Best thing that has happened to you this year: Rachel!!!
Worst thing that happend to you this year: lots of things my parents have said to me...
--------------------------------------------------------------
Have you had...
--------------------------------------------------------------
Chicken pox: yeah
Sore Throat: nope, lol j/k, of course
Stitches: no
Broken nose: Nope
--------------------------------------------------------------
Do you...
--------------------------------------------------------------
Like picnics:yay for picnics!
Like school: occasionally, like when its over
--------------------------------------------------------------
If you were...
--------------------------------------------------------------
Stuck on an island, what people would you want with you?: *cough cough, Rachel, cough cough* and all my other friends would be more than welcome to join us
Stuck on a desert, what would you want to have with you?: my anti-desert spray (btw, can you get stuck ON a desert? that takes some skill)
--------------------------------------------------------------
Who recently...
--------------------------------------------------------------
Yelled at you: my dad just two seconds ago (time to go to bed)
Told you they loved you? Rachel :D
--------------------------------------------------------------
Do you/are you
--------------------------------------------------------------
Do you like filling these out: somewhat
Do you wear glasses or contacts: both
Do you like yourself: i like the part of me that God uses
Do you get along with your family: Pretty well. not lately
Stolen anything over $50: no, dont think so
--------------------------------------------------------------
This or that...
--------------------------------------------------------------
Skiing or Boarding: boarding for style, skiing for speed
Fall or winter: Winter
Silver or Gold: silver looks better
Diamonds or pearls: diamonds
Sunset or Sunrise: Sunsets
Sprite or 7up?: Sprite
Orange juice or apple juice: apple
Cats or dogs: gatos!
Coffee or tea: neither blech
Phone or in person: In person
Are you oldest, middle, youngest or a only child:? oldest
Indoor or outdoor: outdoorS!
-----------------------------------------------------------
Final questions (PRAISE GOD IT'S ALMOST OVER!)
-----------------------------------------------------------
What are you listening to right now?: silence
What did you do yesterday: senior paper and hung out with Rache!
Where do you want to get married? outside yay
If you could change anything about yourself, what would it be? my selfishness
Are you a good driver? pretty good
Are you a good Singer: nope
What do you dream about: stuff
End Time: 10:58- at Monday, March 06, 2006 Anna said...
So apparently I'm not one of your closest friends...odd.
- at Monday, March 06, 2006 £l §tévó said...
ya cant fit all your friends on here. these are just answers as they first pop in ur mind. dont take offense at the lack of your name on a survey, lol. its just a dinky little survey
- at Monday, March 06, 2006 said...
Time started: 6:36 P.M.
First Name:kat
Birthday: oct.19
Eye color: hazel
Shoe size: 6 1/2 - 7
height: 5'2"
What are you wearing right now? some kinda french shirt that says fleurs and demiem jeans
Righty or lefty: Righty!
Do you have any pets at home? Yes, a collie ,trixie, and two poodles:mindy and snowball.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Relationships
-------------------------------------------------------------
Who are your closest friends: church friends:shae, chealsy,cynthia. school:caitlyn(not me),rebecka, brittany,travis,trevor,jessi
Do you have a BF or GF? Nope, what kinda question is that,jk.
What are five things you like to see most in a friend? Honesty, love, patience, kindness, faithfulness, trustworthy, nice, and most importantly christianity
-------------------------------------------------------------
Favorites...
-------------------------------------------------------------
Favorite place to shop: sooner mall
Favorite kind of pants: pajama pants
Color: black
Number(s): 19
Animal: ligers(they do exist!)
Drink: cherry vanilla dr.pepper
Sport(s): Ultimate Frisbee, Dance, football.
Fast food: sonic!!!
Month: Dec & Jan.
Movie(s):i like tons of movies so just quess at it.
Juice: strawberry banana
Breakfast: biscuit and gravey with mocha coffee to drink
Favorite cartoon character(s): Tom and Jerry
--------------------------------------------------------------
Have you ever
--------------------------------------------------------------
Bungee jumped: yes(in my dreams)
Made yourself throw-up: strait up no!
Eaten a hot dog: like duh!
Put your tongue on a frozen pole: =)yeah
Loved someone so much it made you cry? uh i dont think so???....wait yep i have
Broken a bone: ive broken one bone in three spots(at same the time)...thx eric! jk
Played truth or dare? thats y im doing this comment(jk)
Been in a police car: yes, but i wasnt in trouble, it was for a 3rd grade field trip
Been on a plane? yep 4 times
Swam in the ocean: yeps
Fallen asleep in school: no id be in big trouble if i did
Ran away?: yes =( i feel so ashamed(it was only for 30 min. though(lol)
Broken someone's heart: not that i know of, sorry if i have!!!!
Cried in school: i did once when my best friend had to leave to go to tennessee =,(
Fallen off your chair: when i was little
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call?: No, not all night.
Saved e-mails?: not unless its important.
Hurt someone on purpose: yeah sadly.
--------------------------------------------------------------
What is...
--------------------------------------------------------------
Your good luck charm:dont think i have one
Best song you ever heard: i've heard alot of songs so i cant pick the best.
Stupidest thing you have ever done: hurt someone on pupose
What's your room like: messy but clean on sat.!special!
Last thing you said: last thing you said...
What is beside you? a tall scary person you might call it by the name of lora.jk
Last thing you ate: some chicken thing.
What kind of shampoo do you use?: treseme!
Best thing that has happened to you this year: nothin yet so sad
Worst thing that happend to you this year: i gained a friend that annoys the heck out of me and my friends, i know that its harsh but its true =(
--------------------------------------------------------------
Have you had...
--------------------------------------------------------------
Chicken pox: no, thank god
Sore Throat: to many times
Stitches: no....do staples count???
Broken nose: Not yet and dont plan on it
--------------------------------------------------------------
Do you...
--------------------------------------------------------------
Like picnics: yeah if its not a gloomy day
Like school: only because of my friends
--------------------------------------------------------------
If you were...
--------------------------------------------------------------
Stuck on an island, what people would you want with you?: my friends, cousins, and my wicked sweet grandma linda!
Stuck on a desert, what would you want to have with you?: water, food, friends,and a big boat and canoe.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Who recently...
--------------------------------------------------------------
Yelled at you: my mom
Told you they loved you? lora
--------------------------------------------------------------
Do you/are you
--------------------------------------------------------------
Do you like filling these out: sometimes
Do you wear glasses or contacts: Glasses sometimes, at school
Do you like yourself: personality yeah, everything else nope.
Do you get along with your family: its like a rollercoaster. ill have my good days and my bad
Stolen anything over $50: No,dont plan on it either
--------------------------------------------------------------
This or that...
--------------------------------------------------------------
Skiing or Boarding: boarding
Fall or winter: Winter
Silver or Gold: Gold
Diamonds or pearls: diamonds
Sunset or Sunrise: Sunrise cause its the beging of a new day
Sprite or 7up?: 7up
Orange juice or apple juice: apple juice!
Cats or dogs: DOGS! cats r evil!!!!!!!
Coffee or tea: mocha coffee!
Phone or in person: im more of a phone person
Are you oldest, middle, youngest or a only child:? last but not least
Indoor or outdoor: outdoor
-----------------------------------------------------------
Final questions (PRAISE GOD IT'S ALMOST OVER!)
-----------------------------------------------------------
What are you listening to right now?: the computer makin a blowing sound and my aunt and uncle talking (if u havent guessed im at lora's house.
What did you do yesterday: church, mazzios,computer,tv,music, more tv, more music, then bedtime tv, then bedtime
Where do you want to get married? Outside...most likely by some lake or river
If you could change anything about yourself, what would it be? i dont wanna change anything cause its the way god made me
Are you a good driver? kinda but dont know
Are you a good Singer: i think im okay.
What do you dream about: i never have dreams
End Time: 7:15- at Tuesday, March 07, 2006 frisbeegurl said...
Time started: 3:18 P.M.
First Name: Sara
Birthday: May 2nd
Eye color: Hazel
Shoe size: 9
height: 5'5"
What are you wearing right now? My Mexico shirt and some man shorts (Yeah.. I stole them from Ryan)
Righty or lefty: It depends..
Do you have any pets at home? Yes Sandy and Pippin!! Sandy is amazing.. you'd all love her.. Pippin.. you'd love him too.. but he's just special..
-----------------------------------------------------
Relationships
-----------------------------------------------------
Who are your closest friends: Rachel, Stephen, Hannah, Geoffrey, Josh, Tim, Brady.
Do you have a BF or GF? Nope.
What are five things you like to see most in a friend? Hmmm.. good question.. Someone who loves and cares a whole freaking lot (About everyone..) Someone who can be goofy but knows when to be serious. Blunt honesty.. I love it..
-----------------------------------------------------
Favorites...
-----------------------------------------------------
Favorite place to shop: I.......HATE......SHOPPING!!!
Favorite kind of pants: Umm.. I don't really care.. as long as it's comfy.
Color: Blue.
Number(s): 7
Animal: Dogs.
Drink: Dr. Pepper.
Sport(s): Ultimate Frisbee, Frisbee Golf, Basketball, Baseball.
Fast food: Taco bell is the best!
Month: Any summer months.. I love summer.
Movie(s): LOTR, Donnie Darko, Constantine, Big Fish.
Juice: Cranberry-Grape.
Breakfast: Bagel.
Favorite cartoon character(s): The Tick.. Is the best..
------------------------------------------------------
Have you ever
------------------------------------------------------
Bungee jumped: Man.. they always ask this one to make me jelous don't they? I WISH!
Made yourself throw-up: Eww..
Eaten a hot dog: Of course not.. I'm anti-hot dog..
Put your tongue on a frozen pole: I've never fallen that low.
Loved someone so much it made you cry? I guess friendship wise.. yes..
Broken a bone: I think so.. My middle finger.. ouch it hurt..
Played truth or dare? Yeah..
Been in a police car: Nope.
Been on a plane? Yeah.. like.. 10 times.. MEXICO AND CALIFORNIA! Yayness!!
Swam in the ocean: YUP!! MEXICO HERE I COME!!
Fallen asleep in school: A couple of times.. heh... I almost fell asleep in choir today too..
Ran away?: I told my mom one time that I was going to.. ANd she said.. Alright I'll help you pack your bags!! But I never did.
Broken someone's heart: YIkes.. don't know..
Cried in school: Nope.
Fallen off your chair: Just a couple of times.. heh...
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call?: Not all night.. but pretty close to it once.
Saved e-mails?: Yeah.. you're talking to she-who-never-throws-away-emails here.. I'll let you come to your own conclussion.
Hurt someone on purpose: Probably..
------------------------------------------------------
What is...
------------------------------------------------------
Your good luck charm: My transformer dude that sits on my dashboard! (Hehe.. Hannah..)
Best song you ever heard: Right now my favorite is Let Down by Radiohead.
Stupidest thing you have ever done: Ohh.. my gosh... Like I'd tell you first off.. And second.. Like I could think of the stupidest.. I do stupid things every day!
What's your room like: Pretty messy at the moment.
Last thing you said: Thankyou! (To the lady at the library)
What is beside you? An empty can of Mandarin Oranges.
Last thing you ate: Mandarin Oranges evidentally
What kind of shampoo do you use?: Suav? I don't know..
Best thing that has happened to you this year: Hmmm.. Lot's of awesome things have happened.. I'll have to say though my new friends at choir.. They're amazing..
Worst thing that happend to you this year: It hasn't been the easiest year.. I'd probably have to say my grandpa dying would be the toughest most recent thing.
------------------------------------------------------
Have you had...
------------------------------------------------------
Chicken pox: Yup.
Sore Throat: have one as we speak..
Stitches: Nope.
Broken nose: Nope.
------------------------------------------------------
Do you...
------------------------------------------------------
Like picnics: YES!! Because it usually means I can bring my frisbee and get a game of ultimate going!!
Like school: Yes I do.
------------------------------------------------------
If you were...
------------------------------------------------------
Stuck on an island, what people would you want with you?: No one.. I wouldn't want someone to have to live with me on an island haha!! That would suck.
Stuck on a desert, what would you want to have with you?: Lot's of Mandarin Oranges.
------------------------------------------------------
Who recently...
------------------------------------------------------
Yelled at you: Don't know.
Told you they loved you? My mom.
-------------------------------------------------------
Do you/are you
-------------------------------------------------------
Do you like filling these out: They're actually annoying.. but I can't stand NOT Filling them out.. I'm just weird like that though..
Do you wear glasses or contacts: I'm supposed to...
Do you like yourself: Not really.
Do you get along with your family: Yeah pretty much.. Of course we're not perfect and we have our bad days.
Stolen anything over $50: Nope.
-----------------------------------------------------
This or that...
-----------------------------------------------------
Skiing or Boarding: Both sound awesome..
Fall or winter: Winter definitly.
Silver or Gold: Silver.
Diamonds or pearls: Diamonds!
Sunset or Sunrise: Sunsets because sunrise means I'm up too early heh.
Sprite or 7up?: Sprite.
Orange juice or apple juice: Orange Juice.
Cats or dogs: Dogs.
Coffee or tea: Both.
Phone or in person: In person.. I hate the phone..
Are you oldest, middle, youngest or a only child:? Poor.. ignored.. unnoticed middle child I am.. heh.
Indoor or outdoor: Right now indoor.. but only because I've been sick.
--------------------------------------------------
Final questions (PRAISE GOD IT'S ALMOST OVER!)
--------------------------------------------------
What are you listening to right now?: Radiohead - Subterranean Homes.
What did you do yesterday: Yesterday.. Monday.. Umm I went to skewl.. (School was long and stressful because I'm sick.. ugghh) And then came home and slept forever..
Where do you want to get married? Where? Ummm.. I don't know.. It would be cool to get married by the ocean.. Of course.. it would have to be cancun.
If you could change anything about yourself, what would it be? I hate this question.. sounds like a Dave question.. lol. I would be more humble.. and more loving.
Are you a good driver? I think so.
Are you a good Singer: I'm alright..
What do you dream about: Most recently? My dream was.. I was with Josh, Geoffrey, and Brady.. We were playing frisbee golf.. and we all came up to the 800 ft hole.. Haha.. I made it in one throw for some reason.. It was awesome.. I called my brother in my dream and started bragging.. I've never had anything cool happen to me in my dream like that..
End Time: 3:47- at Wednesday, March 08, 2006 Herohtar said...
Hmm... that's odd... where did the "Stuck on a desert" version come from? I copied mine directly from Lora's post and the second "If you were..." question says "Stuck on a island", but Lora's post has "Stuck on a desert".... craziness
- at Monday, March 05, 2007 said...
Excellent, love it! »




