3/17/2006

Hey guys! How is everybodys spring break? I don't have much time to post cause Amy and Jessica are about to come and hang out with Sara and I! But I just wanted to let you all know lifes going soooooo well! I'm finnaly opening up, just being myself, and getting out of being trapped in fear in everything I do. Gods really blessed me, i've grown a lot closer to him over the last year! I couldn't see that while I was down, but now that i'm out of this, i really see how many people love me, how much i'm needed. And how living without God gets you no where. It's a great feeling knowing others care and that you're needed in friendships, and looked up too. I got to a point to where I didn't even want to be here at all. Man, I know i've already said this many times on my blog, but i'm gunna say it again. Thank you for all the prayers and encouragment. So many of my friends where here for me through this all, I just wanna thank everybody for that! Wow, I also realized how much I love church and how much I love people at church. Things got so bad over the last year to where I stopped going on a couple of occasions. I almost completly quit coming, and I honestly would have quit church and given up completly if my friends wouldn't have encouraged me to keep coming.

I love you guys so much, and i'm not just saying that. All of you guys who have commented on my blog this whole year have been AWESOME! Everybody always encourages me on this blog. Thanks for always commenting and encouraging me and thanks for all the prayers! Thanks to all my friends to for supporting me and being there for me through this all. I love everybody so much!

Lora. Jayne at 1:25 AM

2comments

2 Comments

at Saturday, March 18, 2006 Blogger Rachel said...

LORA!!! I love you SOOO MUCH!!! I'm so glad you're doing so much better! I am still praying for you. We should hang out again sometime like we did the other day... I enjoyed talking with you and Stephen sooooo much! You encourage me more than you know... you are needed and I really am thankful for your friendship! I love you!! See you later!

Rache

 
at Tuesday, April 24, 2007 Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. »

 

Post a Comment