3/13/2006

Hey guys!

SPRING BREAK STARTS TODAY!!!!!! YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

Wow, i'm insanly annoying, sorry guys. I'm so happy that I actually get a break from school, or a break from most of it at least. I do have to do a couple of lessons of math to do, but i'll survive. And Six Flags is tommorow! Whooohooo! Lifes going a lot better. I've kinda discovered that I can't keep distancing myself from everybody and I can't live my life trapped in fear. I've been trying to get out of that as of yesterday, yesterday was actually good. Church was awesome, and then hanging out with Jenni all day was great, I love my shepard. And then PLASMA went better than ussual. I don't know if it's cause I just didn't worry all day about what I'm ussualy worried about when i'm around people, or if the day just went well. I've also discovered fully being yourself is a slow process. And to be albe to be that you have to keep talking and opening up to people even if you're not yourself to work into getting to where you can be yourself. I don't even know if i'm making sense, but I don't really care! Yay, i'm just happy today. And I was pretty happy yesterday.

Thanks everybody for the prayers and encouragment! I know i've said this many times, but I know for a fact I wouldn't have gotten this far without any of my friends to encourage me. I wouldn't have had the encouragment and hope I needed to go on very many times. I guess you guys could be praying though that I don't fall back down, and I probably will. But this time i'm looking foward to going through more pain, cause I know I have a lot to learn and I have many ways I need to grow in Christ and I need to be pushed to get to know him, otherwise i'd probably slack off if life was always great. So I guess you guys could be praying that I could just see things the right way and not lose hope while going through pain like what i've been going through this whole last year. I just need to not freak out i guess you could say, to realize pain is part of learning who I am, and it's the only way to grow. I dont know what i'm trying to say so i'll stop cause i think i'm rambling.

Well gotta go, love you guys so much! I hope I haven't let anybody down over the last year, i know i'm gunna start trying to do better and pray that God would show me who i'm sposed to be, cause i'm really tired of being somebody who i'm not. There's really no joy or fun in that.

I hope everybody has a great spring break!

Lora. Jayne at 2:57 PM

7comments

7 Comments

at Wednesday, March 15, 2006 Blogger Herohtar said...

w00t!!!! Six Flags!!!! :-D Yay! Why am I not tired??

 
at Wednesday, March 15, 2006 Blogger £l §tévó said...

YAY! You are insanely annoying! lol, J/K!
Far, far, far from it. Six Flags was fun. I'm sorry I didn't get to hang out with you all more. I hope you had a good time despite any bad things that might have happened though.

I'm so glad your doing better. It really is so cool to hear you joyful, to hear you so encouraging and thankful. That doesn't mean you always have to be that way or always should be in a perky mood, lol, but in God's timing its right and good. I haven't known you for too terribly long, Lora, but it really has been neat to watch you grow and even struggle to know more of God's plan for you. Press on and keep fighting for Him and He will not let you be felled. You are awesome.

 
at Thursday, March 16, 2006 Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're not insanly annoying, you're insanly awesome!

 
at Thursday, March 16, 2006 Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad you're doing better!

 
at Thursday, March 16, 2006 Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Lora!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Grace here!! so like how ya doin'?!?!?!??!?!?!?!well see you on sun.lylas peace out



grace

 
at Friday, March 17, 2006 Blogger Lora. Jayne said...

Hey Grace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
at Tuesday, October 03, 2006 Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site!
» » »

 

Post a Comment