3/03/2006



Hey guys, well I should be posting the Polka Dancin pics right now, but i'm really lazy and don't have much time so I guess i'll do that tommorow. But I promise I will post them! Sorry if I'm letting any of you guys down by taking such a long time to get to that.
I don't have enough time to post them anyways, so i'm just gunna do a quick update on how things are going! They are actually suprisingly going good! Don't know what tommorow holds, but as of Today and most of Yesterday, lifes been good. It's amazing cause I don't even know how I am feeling all this peace, cause I'm still going through a ton, more than I've ever been through my whole life. I kinda realized Life comes down to trusting God. By doing that I think a person can really grow in their walk with God, through the doubting of Salvation, through the really hard trails and troubles, by just trusting God helped me a whole bunch today and yesterday. No matter how much pain or confusion my mind brought me, i'd just trust God through it all. I'm not saying things are completly better, cause really, they aren't. But at the moment, i'm able to see life in a positive way. I know it wont last though, cause I know I still have a lot more to learn, I have a feeling I need to go on longer on this hard path. I mainly just wanna say thanks so much to all of thoose who have supported me, I don't deserve any of your kindness and loyalty! I honestly haven't noticed how much people cared untill all this bad stuff happened. I want to just thank you all for encouraging me, praying, greeting me with hugs and just doing all you do even though i've probably been a pain to be around. And I don't want to get anybodys hopes high, cause I honestly don't know what tommorow will bring and if i'll be able to be this strong and joyful. I guess right now I could just use a whole lot of prayer. Cause I honestly don't want to walk down that path again like I have been. I didn't have any hope, joy, peace, patience, kindness or anything that was good. And if I do have to keep going through pain, please be praying that i'd be able to see it this way, that i'd be able to have hope through it, that I can just trust in God, even if i don't feel him, see him or hear him. Well I gotta go guys! Be praying if yall could, and thanks for helping me, each and everyone of you who has commented on this blog has helped a bunch! I love you all so much, hope you all are doing well! Before I go i'm gunna post some bible verses that really encouraged me through all of this. And if you guys have any suggestions or advice on how I can keep myself from slipping away into a completly negitave hopeless view of life, comment them. Cause I don't want to go back to where i've been.

Since I know it is all for Christ's good, I am quite content with my weaknesses and with insults, hardships, persecutions, and calamities. For when I am weak, then I am strong. 2 Corinthians 12:10

As we get to know Jesus better, his divine power gives us everything we need for living a godly life. 2 Peter 1:3

Blessed are those who trust in the LORD and have made the LORD their hope and confidence. They are like trees planted along a riverbank. Jeremiah 17:7-8

Give your burdens to the LORD, and he will take care of you. He will not permit the godly to slip and fall. Psalm 55:22

I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world. John 16:33

I no longer count on my own goodness or my ability to obey God's law, but I trust Christ to save me. Philippians 3:9

Well, gotta go for real this time, love you all soooo very much! Have a great week!

Lora. Jayne at 12:28 AM

2comments

2 Comments

at Friday, March 03, 2006 Blogger Herohtar said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
at Friday, March 03, 2006 Blogger Herohtar said...

Well I'm glad you were doing good today. I'll keep praying for you.

Hey, don't forget to let me know when you find out about Saturday. Hopefully some time *before* then ;-)

 

Post a Comment