3/16/2006

How is everybodys Spring Break? Mines good so far, but wierd. Staying at Zach and Christys house without them being here is a wierd and empty feeling. But Sara and I are having a great time! I think i'm gunna get fat. But I guess that's okay, I have a excuse to get fat, it's Spring Break week. Jessica and Amy came over on Monday to spend the night, and Jessica left me a box of Twinkies and a bag of Cheetos! And then Today I met with Rachel and Steven to go eat lunch (which was awesome!) and hung out with Hannah and Sara. And earned a leader of Coke! So I think i'm gunna get fat. But oh well. As I said earlier I have an excuse to get fat.

Monday was REALLY cool. I went to ultimate with my P.E. and some people from Church came. And then a big group of people went to hang out at Erics house. It was SO much fun! Amy, Jessica, Steven, Rachel, Hannah and Taylor came over, and we all had a really good time! Wow, lifes going pretty good as of this week. And most of last week. I've found out that people really do care about me, i've actually been able to just be myself, which has been hard this year cause of all the other things going on. But I've really realized and now know that my friends are gunna love me anyways, so I really have nothing to worry about.

Six Flags was pretty good. It coulda been better. I had a good time with friends, but I was so tired to where I didn't feel alive the whole day. And the walking around at Six Flags for about 9 hours didn't help my lack of sleep and energy. I'm proud of myself, I went on every rollercoaster, I finnaly know what a REAL rollercoaster is. Mr. Freeze is the best thing ever. For some reason I kept calling it Dj Icee, and Dr. Frozen. Oh well. If you ever go to Six Flags, ride that very first thing.

Well I should go to bed. Tommorows gunna be crazy. I've gotta do 3 lessons of math cause I'm meeting with my math tutor on Sunday. And then Sara and I are probably gunna do something with friends, and then i'm going to glow in the dark dodgeball. And along with all of that, i'm also still really tired from Six Flags.

Steven today fell from a tree and did something really bad to his ankle, so be praying for that! He might have broken it. Yikes I hope not! Be praying that it will heal quickly, and in the meantime I hope you get to feeling better Steven!

Love you guys so much! Have a great Spring Break! Man, already half of it's gone!

Lora. Jayne at 1:18 AM

9comments

9 Comments

at Thursday, March 16, 2006 Blogger Lora. Jayne said...

Yeah, the Titan is pretty awesome too! I HELD MY HANDS UP TOO ON THE TITAN!!! YEAAAAAAAAH!!! *high five*

You're so cool Kathyrn! Thanks for commenting on my blog, it means a lot to me, and I absolutly love you're comments!

Well I gotta go i'm gettingeverythingrightly.

Love you!

 
at Thursday, March 16, 2006 Blogger Lora. Jayne said...

And guys, be praying even more for Steven, he did break his anckle, and it's broken in one of the hardest places to heal or something like that. So everybody be praying!

Love you guys.

 
at Thursday, March 16, 2006 Blogger Lora. Jayne said...

Lol you're right Kara, all the credit goes to you. I probably wouldn't have even gone on the carousel if it wasn't for you lol.

 
at Thursday, March 16, 2006 Blogger Lora. Jayne said...

Love ya!

 
at Thursday, March 16, 2006 Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mr. Freeze is AWESOME!!!

Lol, dj. icee? dr. frozen? you're wierd.

 
at Thursday, March 16, 2006 Blogger Lora. Jayne said...

I need to know who you are anonymous. I love your comments, i just need a name! Lol.

 
at Friday, March 17, 2006 Blogger £l §tévó said...

Wow. Thanks everybody! It really does mean a ton to me that everyone's praying for me. I'm going to the orthopedist tomorrow to have it looked at so I should know tomorrow afternoon how long I'll have to stay off of it. I'm gonna get fat too Lora! I ate a ton of junk food at Six Flags and then I got a shake on the way home, and then Rachel (being the mean old girl that she is) brought me two bags of gummy worms and a rootbeer float and then Donald (being the loser that he is, hehe) brought me a Braum's shake. Everyone's trying to make me fat and I can't even get any excercise! Anyways, thanks again for all your prayers!

 
at Wednesday, November 22, 2006 Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you!
» » »

 
at Saturday, March 03, 2007 Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! Karen ferrari 83 porsche 911 specs Tax lein mutual funds Michael jackson video game Manuel removal of adware virtumonde levaquin unloader valves pressure washers Tamiflu 75mg distributor china fico+credit+score http://www.fitnessshoeswomen.info/free-fitness-charts.html free black pussy camping trips reassemble faucet aerator

 

Post a Comment