3/08/2006

It might take a while to load, but it's worth watching.

Lora. Jayne at 12:05 AM

9comments

9 Comments

at Wednesday, March 08, 2006 Blogger Rachel said...

THAT ROCKED MY WORLD. Oh my gosh you had me laughing soooooo incredibly insanely hard that I think my family thinks I'm nuts!!!!! But what the heck, you guys STOLE my idea!!! :0 :D Lol... I still think we need to make those movies though, hehe... remember what we were talking about last summer? :D But anyway, that one ROCKED much better than any version I could make ever could!! I love you girls!!!

And by the way... you are both great dancers, hehe... LORA YOU SAY YOU AREN'T GOOD AT HIP-HOP DANCING???? Sorry girl, but you're dead wrong... you are amazing... and Sara, for not having taken classes, is pretty darn awesome too!

Love ya!
Rache

 
at Wednesday, March 08, 2006 Blogger frisbeegurl said...

Stole your idea???

 
at Wednesday, March 08, 2006 Blogger Herohtar said...

Aaahhh! That was scary! I'm going to go hide in my bed now...

...I'm scarred for life...


;-) :-D

 
at Wednesday, March 08, 2006 Blogger frisbeegurl said...

Trust me Caleb.. I am too.. I didn't want Lora to put this on her blog..

 
at Saturday, March 11, 2006 Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow lora didn't know you had it in you





aaron

 
at Saturday, March 11, 2006 Blogger Lora. Jayne said...

Hahaha, you're awesome aaron.

 
at Saturday, March 11, 2006 Anonymous Anonymous said...

Uh, was that...Black Eyed Peas? That was like, sweet-and-scary sauce rap music video. Man. Wow.

 
at Sunday, March 12, 2006 Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok that was pretty funny at the end when you screamed but the rest was scary now im scared lol.^-^

 
at Sunday, March 12, 2006 Blogger Lora. Jayne said...

Lol, no Taylor, that was not black eyed peas. I would never dance to a black eyed peas song. That's like sinning. Lol.

The band we were dancing to is a awesome raper guy called peditite. He's really good, unlike most rap bands.

Lol, i don't blame you for being scared Ryan, watching the video scares me too. It's scary to know i'm that scary.

 

Post a Comment