3/10/2006

I've figured out I really need to take a break from the computer. I really realized today that drawing, reading, painting, writing, joging around the block, doing stuff other than the computer, really brings me peace. So yeah, I'm basically posting to announce that I wont be on the computer for a while. I'm going to try and limit myself to 1 hour a day. Which is gunna be hard cause I'm ussually on the computer for like 5 to 8 hours a day. So be praying that I can do this. Cause I really wanna get better and find my purpose for life. I don't think I can do that if i'm always on the computer, only focusing on that, while being brainwashed by the computer while it takes me away from really matters in life. You know what I mean?

If any of you guys have advice on how I could really just stay away from the computer, comment it, cause i'm getting desperate on finding a way out of all theese problems. I really do think getting away from the computer will help, but I need to know how to do that, how to not give in, it's so hard. It might sound stupid to some of you, but it is almost impossible for me. Especially sense I go to it to ease my pain and to ignore my pain, which doesn't work, it only leaves me botteling my pain up, which results me coming back to it later, with more pain built up than before. Because of the fact that I make things worse by just getting on the computer and ignoring reality, and the ways of getting out. I don't know how to explain it any better.

Well I should go, i think what i'll do most is a lot of drawing. I find a lotta joy and peace in that, i love drawing. Infact i'm gunna post my most recent drawing on here, just because it's probably the first thing i've ever drawn that I actually kind of liked. I really expect to much outta myself, and can never think anything good of what i'm able to do. So i'm kinda happy I am finnaly satisfied with something, at least kind of satisfied.

Love you all so very much!

P.S. Be praying for Tyler, he got in a car wreck yesterday. And be praying for Caleb, he got in a car wreck on Wensday. Neither of them got hurt, but I know for a fact that both of them need prayer for peace and patience through this all. I hope things get better for both of you guys, and I am deffinettly praying for you guys!

Well here's the pic I drew I was talking about. It's kinda blury cause to get it on the computer I had to take a picture of it with my digital camera. I wish I had a scanner so I could be able to put it on the computer the right way, but oh well.

Lora. Jayne at 11:22 PM

9comments

9 Comments

at Saturday, March 11, 2006 Anonymous Anonymous said...

its a foot???????

 
at Saturday, March 11, 2006 Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lora thats soo amazing. it looks like it is a picture. and thats just incredible. i'm glad you finally decided to take a break. You'll be soo happy you did. I'm praying for ya'll. Love ya so much.

 
at Saturday, March 11, 2006 Blogger frisbeegurl said...

It is a very good idea Lora for you to get off awhile.. I've noticed that that is the place you run to.. And I'm very glad that you are very open about it with everyone. Acountability is wonderful no matter how much it hurts!! My advice for you would be to start reading more. I know you enjoy that alot too, I have a bunch of good books you'd enjoy. And read more of the bible it truly will help you find porpose.. It is the only thing that keeps me sane day to day. And of course yes drawing is a VERY good thing.. Keep that up too!! Good job on the pic, although guys, I'll tell you that it is about 10 times more amazing in real life.. heh.. So yeah.. love you,
Sara

 
at Saturday, March 11, 2006 Blogger Lora. Jayne said...

Wow guys, this means so much to me! Thanks for all the encouragment, you have no idea how much all theese comments, prayers and conversations with some of you have modivated me to do whats right. Thanks for all the encouragment, thanks for giving me hope!

 
at Saturday, March 11, 2006 Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH, MY, GOSH!
That is AWESOME!
I love it!

Sweet, an hour a day keeps insanity away. Man, I'm cheesy. I'm proud of you, I'll be praying for that and the other stuff you mentioned. Love you!

 
at Sunday, March 12, 2006 Blogger Herohtar said...

Yay, you posted the picture on here! You should definitely do more drawing; you're amazing.

 
at Sunday, March 12, 2006 Anonymous Anonymous said...

HEY THAT LOOKS LIKE MY FOOT BUT NOT AS FAT!!!!!!!!! lol.wow it's just beatuiful to look!!!!just wondering why did u draw my foot???? but yeah you're pictures are EXTREMLY GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol i can only draw stick figure but thats ok ^-^

 
at Monday, March 13, 2006 Blogger Lora. Jayne said...

Ryan, you are not fat at all. So how could your feet be fat? Lol you're funny.

I can only draw stick figures too, i'm really not that good at drawing, it's just something I enjoy doing so I do it amidst how I feel about my work.

Thanks for the comments everybody! A lotta people encouraged me with their comments on this post by praying for me through this and encouraging me to go on, love you all so very much!

I wouldn't have this blog if it wasn't for yalls comments. so thanks!

 
at Monday, March 13, 2006 Blogger Herohtar said...

Umm..... I'm pretty sure the drawings I've seen aren't stick figures.

 

Post a Comment