3/09/2006
This weeks been okay I guess, i'm hoping things will get better. But I guess that's not for me to decide, i guess it's all based on Gods timing. The problem is waiting. I have been for a while. I could use some prayer actually, on just waiting and being patient and not getting discouraged. I really don't wanna waste this spring break with theese problems. I want to just relax and have fun, you know what I mean? I'm hoping six flags will be pretty cool, anybody who reads this should come! And I hope everybody has a great spring break! I'm SO excited, I cannot wait to get a break from school, it's been very frustraiting and annoying. How about you guys, what is everybody doing for spring break? It's gunna be wierd, i'm going over to the Strausses house and probably am staying for the 2 weeks they are gone, Sara deffinetly is, she has to basically. I'm probably just staying during spring break week. Me and Sara are "House sitting." And letting their dogs in and out every 6 hours, stuff like that. It'll be wierd going to a friends house without the friends being there, but I think it'll also be fun. I'll probably be stuck on their gamecube or electric keyboard all week. Well this post needs more, it's very shallow and dull. Probably cause i'm STILL trying to remeber what it was that i was going to post about. Well enough with this post, i'll leave before I make you guys go into seizures from being so bored.
Love you all very much,
Lora
P.S. Man, I finnaly remebered what I was origionally going to post about! My dad retired from his job because of physcial injures and some other problems he was having in the UPS job, and it's kinda effecting my mom and dad in a lotta bad ways to where they're always stressed out sense we are losing a lotta money and stuff. There's not much money to provide for the family, all my dad has is a sub teacher job at Newcastle schools. So be praying that he gets a better job, one that can actually support the family. As for now, i guess that's all we have, oh well, it'll be used in some good way or another.
Another thing you guys could be praying about, is just that life would get better and that I could know how to handle the not-so-good in life the right way.
One more thing! Zach and Christy I hope you guys have a AWESOME trip to Hawaii, and jelouse that I can't come too, but that's okay, I wish a great trip for you guys anyways.
Ah another thing after the one more thing! Caleb got a blog! He switched from Myspace to blogger, so give him a high five and leave him some comments.
Adios, for real this time! Love you all!
Lora. Jayne at 11:27 AM
9 Comments
- at Friday, March 10, 2006 Herohtar said...
Woah, this could get confusing; when you said Caleb got a blog I was like "What? I've had a blog forever..." lol. At least I go by Herohtar on here.
Yay for spring break! I can't wait for Six Flags!
I'll definitely be praying for your dad and the rest of your family; I know how it is when your dad doesn't have a high-paying job. And of course I'm praying for you.
Well, I should go... I have to get up at 7:30 for one more day of classes tomorrow...- at Saturday, March 11, 2006 said...
6 FLAGS HERE WE COME!!!
- at Saturday, March 11, 2006 said...
Yeah, you heard it folks, it's gunna be awesome. I'm glad your going lora! That makes it even cooler.
- at Saturday, March 11, 2006 said...
Oh, and i'll be praying for you and your dad, hope things get better.
- at Saturday, March 11, 2006 said...
ONE more thing, Love you!
- at Saturday, March 11, 2006 said...
P.S. The Cranberries is a AWESOME band, thanks for introducing me to them. I love the main singers voice!
Sorry the last comment was sposed to be my last thing....lol- at Saturday, March 11, 2006 said...
Hey "Anonymous"! Why don't you try puttung all you have to say in one post! You're acting all weird-like, man!(or WOman, [probably man])Just messin with you!
Six Flags, man, I so want to go!
Heh, this is a shallow COMMENT.- at Monday, March 13, 2006 Lora. Jayne said...
Yay! I'm so glad you're back Taylor!
Lol, you're funny. I think I agree with you, the Anonymous he-she-whatever person coulda tryed to put all their comments into one.
BTW, I talked to dave about 6 flags and you going, haven't gotten a reply yet, so don't know! I'll let you know though and i hope you can come!- at Monday, March 13, 2006 Lora. Jayne said...
Love all of you guys, thanks for all the comments! You all are freakin awesome, i don't deserve you guys or any of theese awesome comments.




