4/05/2006

Hey everybody! What's up? Wow, I haven't done a actual post in a long time! Lifes going so much better! Still not as good as I want it, but good enough to where i'm not really down about it. I have hope and confidence now. Thanks to God and all my amazing friends! Something that i've learned through all of this is how amazing my friends are! And that life can't be lived unless it's lived for the right reason, or it's no life at all. I'm still working towards that, i fail so many times. I think one of the reasons why this has lasted so long is simply because i'm so selfish and focused on my own problems. Even if things don't feel right at all, i've kinda realized i've just gotta keep going and stop acting like it's the end of the world. Cause it's not. Sometimes It's only the beggining when people go through things like this. It teaches us how to live. What our purpose is. It's learning the hard way. But sometimes that's the only way people will pay attention. With me, i think that's how it is. I'm finnaly knowing who God really is, finnaly knowing what lifes really all about. Lifes just beggining for me. I do need prayer though. I don't wanna fall again. I know that if I keep this view on life, and have this hope, things will be okay even if i'm really down. But it's so hard to remeber all theese things and to keep this view. Just wanna say thanks to all my friends who've been praying, encouraging, helpling and always being there to listen to me. I love my friends so much! I can't believe how many friends were wanting to help me when I feel like I don't even make a impact. It's amazing how many people care about me. I didn't even see that many untill this whole last year. Even people I didn't know that well wanted to know what was wrong. I'm so blessed to have so many caring and amazing friends. I really mean what I say, thank you to all my friends, i love you guys so much and am always here! I do wanna say I don't know how long i'm gunna be happy like this, I ussualy go on a emotional high and then drop back down, but even farther than before..I don't wanna do that again. Just be praying if you guys could. I can make it through this, it's just gunna take some time and patience. Well, i've gotta go! That's the update on how things are going. Again, thanks to all my friends, I know I wouldn't have hope at all if it wasn't for my friends who have made a impact and have helped me in one way or another this last year. Thanks again!

Love you all! Have a great week everybody!

P.S. How do you guys like the template? I spent at least 2 hours on it, so I hope somebody likes it...

Lora. Jayne at 5:48 PM

4comments

4 Comments

at Friday, April 07, 2006 Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay Lora!

Positive progress, YEAH! AWESOME template by the way, That's maybe the best you've ever done. I'm so happy for you! I love you!

 
at Monday, April 10, 2006 Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey lora,

i'm really glad things are goin better! i've been praying lots for ya

 
at Monday, April 10, 2006 Anonymous Anonymous said...

love u!

 
at Monday, April 10, 2006 Blogger Lora. Jayne said...

Thanks for the encouragment and prayers guys! Love you all so much!!!!

Oh, and anonymous...I STILL need to know who you are...

 

Post a Comment