4/15/2006


I guess I should do a post sense I haven't done one in a reeeaaaallllyyy long time. Today was really cool! Sara and I watched a couple of hours of Roswell, I did 3 hours of drawing, and then Eric came to pick me up and I did stuff with him in town all day. I love my brother! It was great just getting out of the house and hanging out all day w/Eric. We bought a lot of Junk food, had orange juice and coke mixed together (it's REALLY good!), and then went to eat at Top Dog coneys. They put cinnamon in their hot dogs...Yeah...Wierd huh? They're really good though, it's just a wierd combination. So yeah, that's what happened today. It was a good day. Wow this posts gunna be really lame cause i'm extremelly tired! I just felt like posting. Oh well, I guess you guys don't mind putting up with my randomness. Guess what?!?! I'm really sad now! I just found out today that i'm NOT gunna be able to work at Sonic tommorow! It's cancled. I was really really looking foward to being a car hop and working there with my sister. Oh well, I have the Coach play to go to tommorow, that should be fun. Oh and one more thing, my sisters getting a car! It's really awesome. It's only like 5 or 6 years old, which is really new compared to our other cars. Well, I should go, love you guys! Sorry if this is a really wierd post. I just felt like being random and posting about the random stuff that happened today.

Lora. Jayne at 2:44 AM

5comments

5 Comments

at Saturday, April 15, 2006 Blogger frisbeegurl said...

Special.

 
at Saturday, April 15, 2006 Blogger Lora. Jayne said...

Ohhh.....Thanks......

 
at Tuesday, April 18, 2006 Anonymous Anonymous said...

I absolutly love this template!

 
at Wednesday, February 14, 2007 Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... http://www.allergy-buyers-club.info/Patanol_eyedrop.html The truth behind free credit reports and scores Thailand cartridges Poker tournament pop up blocker high blood pressure ephedra Home made rack roof http://www.ways-to-lower-high-blood-pressure.info/Systolic-and-diastolic-monitor-regular-blood-pressure.html electronic blood pressure machines ambien medicine dance dance fall out http://www.quickbook-accounting-software.info Warnings protonix Self employed washington life insurance Rack mount flat panel Quebec city honeymoons Carnival cruise berkley insurance

 
at Monday, April 23, 2007 Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! » » »

 

Post a Comment