4/26/2006

This is the last week, then schools out! YEAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!

Here's a shot at a post. It's probably gunna be pathetic as ussual. Espessialy sense it's 12:48 a.m. in the morning. My moms been really awesome lately, she's been letting me stay up as late as I want! Anywhoo, here the attempted post goes. Life hasn't been going good. But i've deffinetly gotten closer to my friends, amidst all the things I dislike in life and don't understand that are going on at the moment. I guess that's okay. Cause there's a purpose in it. I've deffinetly became less unselfish. And just because I don't see a purpose in life at the moment, and I don't see anything in life that clearly, doesn't mean Gods not using this dry and hard moment in my life to make a huge impact on what lies ahead in the future. I'm sure he is. I already know for a fact that i've grown a whole lot over the last year. Matured in many ways. I guess it's a good thing that i'm going through all this pain. But it's also hard. At the moment I probably just need to put it behind. Cause if I start focusing on my problems it really brings me down. Espessaily if it's late at night like it is right now. So today was pretty cool. I had an amazing time with Sarah and Spencer! I spent seven hours with them at my sisters choir concert! Got to know them both very well. I already knew them both before from P.E., but got to know them a whole lot better. So today was better than most. I still do need prayer though.

Well i'm gunna go draw some, but before I go I want to let you guys know about the Art Exhibit on Thursday! I'd love you if you came! Anybody can come. It's at the COACH place, Thursday, 11 a.m.-4 p.m.? This is sad....I don't even know the time of my own Art Exhibit. I'll have to post more on that later. But woot. I'm excited about it. Wow, this post is really lame. I shouldn't even be posting it. Don't know why the heck I am....Gotta go I guess, be praying for me guys, i'd appreciate it. Any prayer requests comment them! Cause if I can be praying for you in any way i'd love to know.

Love you all so much! God bless, you all have a great week!

Lora. Jayne at 3:46 AM

9comments

9 Comments

at Wednesday, April 26, 2006 Blogger Lora. Jayne said...

Ok guys, the Art Exhibit is from 9-4 p.m. this Thursday! Hope some of you can drop by and see me. I'll be there a lil after 1.

 
at Wednesday, April 26, 2006 Blogger Joshua said...

You are invited to attend

A Sudent Art Exhibit
To be held
Thursday, April 27, 2006
From 9 to 4 p.m.

...

***Please plan to drop in at your convenience. Refreshments will be served.***

 
at Wednesday, April 26, 2006 Blogger Lora. Jayne said...

Hey, lol, thanks Josh!

Josh, Zach, Nick and Kaity are all gunna be in the Art Exhibit too. Which gives each of you even more of a reason to come!

 
at Thursday, April 27, 2006 Blogger Lora. Jayne said...

I was gunna have to stay there all day, but thank God, now i'm only gunna be there from about 12 to 2 or something like that. I'm scared of COACH. lol...

I will wish you luck! I hate tests....I hope it goes well for you! I am prayin for ya!

 
at Friday, April 28, 2006 Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey lori!

Im a'prayin fer ya. I know yer still not doing the best...Things will get better im sure.

Your so good at drawing! hope the exibit went well.

ly

 
at Friday, April 28, 2006 Anonymous Anonymous said...

btw, your templtes awesome. i like it!

 
at Thursday, May 04, 2006 Blogger Lora. Jayne said...

Hey Hannah!

That's okay, I was bearly even able to go myself, I understand. It's at the beggining of the year when life is most crazy! Trying to get everything done for summer and fun jiffy stuff like that.

I don't know what i'd be like without you either! You've made such a impact and you've helped me soooooo much! Espessaily over the last year. There have been so many times where you were there for me, you listened to me and have encouraged me! All of thoose times you've helped, are the only reason i'm doing better lately. Without you and the other people who have helped me over the last year, I don't know how i'd have gotten through any of this. Not that i'm completly through it, cause i'm not, but for the really hard times, you know what I mean?

I love you girl! Thanks for being a friend, sister and amazing example for me to follow! You shine in so many ways, God works through you so much! I can always see the person you are in him. You are so amazing! Thanks for everything.

 
at Wednesday, March 07, 2007 Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! Programas handycam Business management courses part time in melbourne uva football player arrested allergies 2 6 adware 1995 acura integra gsr specifications cortisone systemic effect asthma Giuseppe armani allegra 1996 mold allergy inspectors elm tree allergy

 
at Thursday, April 26, 2007 Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! jobs at atlantic southeast airlines

 

Post a Comment