4/16/2006


Wow.....So it's 4:00 a.m. in the morning....And I only got 3 hours of sleep last night...I never get up this early. Especially if I only get less than 8 hours of sleep the night before. And I never thought i'd ever feel like posting this early. But oh well, here a attempted post goes. I guess why I'm not sleeping is cause I know I'll have to get up in a 2 hours anyways. I'm going to the Early Easter morning service, which should be pretty cool. It starts at 6:30! How insanely awesome is that? What's even cooler is I actually talked my brother into going. When he can ussually bearly get up at 9. Oh well, i'm that way to. Great...Now I'm rambling. I should end this post, it's probably pointless and pathetic. Well, I hope you all have a really great Easter! I'm looking forward to mine. Hoping I can really focus on what Easters really about. Instead of what I usually focus on each year during this time. Which for me, is usually just thinking about and looking forward to going to my Grandma Linda's house with my family and my cousins family. It's so much fun! We even do a Easter egg hunt. I'm really looking forward to it, but at the same time, i'm hoping that I don't focus on the wrong things again this year. Well, I should really go, I'm really rambling. But if you guys could be praying for me, that i'd see the real purpose in Easter, that would be great. And I hope each and every one of you will have a great Easter! Love all of you guys! Leave me some comments, and tell me how pathetic this post is.

Find me here
And speak to me
I want to feel you
I need to hear you
You are the light
That's leading me
To the place
Where I find peace, again

You are the strength
That keeps me walking
You are the hope
That keeps me trusting
You are the life
To my soul
You are my purpose
You're everything

And how can I
Stand here with you
And not be moved by you?
Would you tell me
How could it be
Any better than this?

You calm the storms
And you give me rest
You hold me in your hands
You won't let me fall
You still my heart
And you take my breath away
Would you take me in
Take me deeper now

And how can I
Stand here with you
And not be moved by you?
Would you tell me
How could it be
Any better than this?

Cause you're all I want
You're all I need
You're everything
Everything.

Lifehouse "Everything"

Lora. Jayne at 8:59 AM

6comments

6 Comments

at Monday, April 17, 2006 Blogger Hicam H. Trowzan said...

Cool! I like going to bed late and getting up early. The earliest I have ever gotten up is four.

 
at Monday, April 17, 2006 Blogger Lora. Jayne said...

DAVID!!!! HAY!!!

How are you doin? Yeah, I like the stayin up late part, but I hate getting up early.

 
at Tuesday, April 18, 2006 Blogger Hicam H. Trowzan said...

You're like most people.

 
at Tuesday, April 18, 2006 Blogger Lora. Jayne said...

Yup, I guess so.

 
at Friday, April 21, 2006 Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love thoose lyrics, thoose r great.

 
at Tuesday, February 20, 2007 Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. Mechanial sex toys search engines mac cosmetics what color Discount boston moving companies Yahoo travel hummers fuel efficentcy Nea moda wide tv stand picture of poll taxes saab parts wholesalers Camping redwood forest Motel des pentes Top selling running sports bra Durango group ski vacation Vacation clubs timeshare resales pennsylvania vacation

 

Post a Comment