5/19/2006
And so you say
"Tommorows just another day
Another day to fall away
What else can you really say?
It seems that nothing goes your way
Each second that slowly slips by
Is wasted right infront of your eye
You slowly watch the time fly by
As tears seem to never die
It's like you waste the time away
Cause you don't ever feel okay
Nothings alright, your emotions are in flight"
Listen to me as I state your situate
Theres always hope, and a way to cope
Even if lifes got your neck tied in a rope
I promise you, the troubles here today
Will slowly or quickly pass away
Never say, "they won't decay"
Sorrow can leave this very day..
Tell me what you all think. Love you all.
Lora. Jayne at 10:36 PM
7 Comments
- at Saturday, May 20, 2006 Rachel said...
Did you write that?????? If so, oh my gosh... I had no idea until you told us to tell you what we thought! Anyway, I love that, Lora. It's beautiful. Your poems honestly amaze me. Wow.... I really like how you italicized some of the words or made some of them bold... that's just cool. I LOVE YOU LORA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sigh... I was wanting to give you a call or such today, but my day turned out to be much busier than I had expected. I have been thinking and praying for you, though, and I will continue to! I LOVE YOU!!
- at Saturday, May 20, 2006 said...
Great job babe. The descriptional point of it is absolutely incredible, and its perfectly true. It really conveys alot of emotion and all mixed together its an absolutely beautifully done poem. Great job. Love you. You're incredible.
- at Saturday, May 20, 2006 said...
beuatiful lora! i lov that poem! it's great. i prob like ur other ones better. espessaily the crimson moonlight one. but this ones still very very good.
love ya!- at Monday, May 22, 2006 said...
That's really good lora!
love you!- at Monday, May 22, 2006 said...
That's really good lora!
love you!- at Monday, May 22, 2006 said...
Wow, you're getting better and better! Great poem Lora. I love you, and miss you!
Ryan- at Tuesday, May 23, 2006 said...
ok, so, lora, youre cool. you know that right? you should like yourself at least a litte, your an amazing, funny, fun girl to be with! i wish u could see that.




