5/17/2006


Check this out, this is a Strawberry I found in our fridge. Isn't the stem freakin long?

Lora. Jayne at 7:17 PM

11comments

11 Comments

at Wednesday, May 17, 2006 Anonymous Anonymous said...

HOLY CRAP!!!! that thing is huge! dang...thats like mongo strawberry

 
at Wednesday, May 17, 2006 Blogger Herohtar said...

WOW... that is crazy! It's the mutant strawberry. You'd better watch out or it might come after you when you're not looking. Best to eat it while you still have a chance.

 
at Thursday, May 18, 2006 Anonymous Anonymous said...

sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet!

I want one

 
at Thursday, May 18, 2006 Anonymous Anonymous said...

Geeze, is that a real stem?

 
at Thursday, May 18, 2006 Blogger Lora. Jayne said...

Yeah, it's a real stem. A really strawberry too. I found it in with all the other strawberrys.

Anonymous. I still don't know who you are! I need a name, any name. Just something besides anonymous.

 
at Thursday, May 18, 2006 Blogger Rachel said...

Yum... strawberries... mmhmmm....

 
at Friday, May 19, 2006 Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's mutated!!!!!

 
at Friday, May 19, 2006 Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you ever eat it? Or... did it eat you?

 
at Friday, May 19, 2006 Blogger Hicam H. Trowzan said...

GOSH!!!! Dude! that thing is huge!!

David

 
at Friday, May 19, 2006 Anonymous Anonymous said...

r u doin okay lora? u have sounded really down lately

 
at Sunday, May 21, 2006 Anonymous Anonymous said...

wazz up cuz i love the strawberrie pictures, i didnt think that was a stem at firts i thought it was like gum or sumthin lol.

KaT

 

Post a Comment