5/03/2006
I forgot about this poem I wrote. Have you guys seen it before? I needed to post it cause it's something I really needed to hear. Reading it again actually encouraged me. I hope it encourages some of you as well. Love you all.
Fall down to the ground amidst your throne of grace
Don't live for yourself in this forlorn place
Seek out your Creators matchless face
He'll hold your disgraceful hands,
He'll strengthen your weary feet so you can stand,
Proclaim His Holy name,
He'll make your remains whole
Give him your lonesome and solitary dark soul
He'll transform you from the inside out
Ask him to give you an enduring heart
Don't give up from your lingering doubt
Raise your eyes to the majestic skys
He will listen to your mournful cries
Nobody else can fully understand
The pain that you hold in your sinful broken hands.
P.S. I got a blogger template site that you guys should check out.
Lora. Jayne at 8:30 PM
6 Comments
- at Friday, May 05, 2006 said...
I love that poem! It's great.
- at Friday, May 12, 2006 said...
I love you Lora, you'r so great!
- at Friday, May 12, 2006 said...
Wow, greeeeeaaaaaaat poem! I love it! You are so talented! Nice template, i'm likin it also!
Love you!- at Friday, May 12, 2006 said...
I checked out the blogger template site. It's really good Lora! I can never began to understand how to make Xanga layouts/blogger templates. I'm proud of you!
Love,
Aaron- at Thursday, February 15, 2007 said...
- at Saturday, March 03, 2007 said...
Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP floor mats frames fur snowboard jackets Herbal remedies quitting smoking Dodge triple dog outlook combo insulin and hair loss Body kits 89 94 nissan 240sx parts Free lesbian and sex story



