5/30/2006
As for today, I guess I'll just talk about random stuff that's been going on.
Lifes been about the same as it's been all year. Which it's not so great, but things could always be worse, I've realized i'm very blessed with the life I have. Some good things have happened and some bad things have happened, i'm trying to focuse on the good, but I fail to often. Something that really made my week are the new 6th graders that are in Youthwav! I hung out with Amber today at Ultimate! She is SO cool! I wish I could be there shepard. But I know i'm way to young. Rachel, you are so lucky! And Ryan Hill is awesome! I'm so glad your in Youthwav now Ryan! Really, all of the new 6th graders are awesome, there's just been something about them, for some reason I felt like I was called to sit with them and hang out with them on Sunday. It was really wierd. I never have had such a desire to great a grade and make them feel welcome. Maybe it's cause I knew most of the kids, and used to babysit some of them, and I look at some of them as my little brothers and sisters, I don't know, I just know I love all of the 6th graders. I love Wildwood period. It's the best Church around. I really can't picture life if I would have never came to that Church.
We finnaly got the dead squirells and squirell juice out of the pool, so you all don't have to be scared of our pool anymore.
Summers here finnaly! But now I have no idea what to do with myself...
Sara's leaving for Mexico Wensday, and she's going to be gone for a month! That's gunna make this house all the more boring. I've been drawing, reading, writing, but i'm tired of it all. It seems like that's all there is to do besides computer. So I kinda feel like i'm wasting the summer away, but I don't know what else to do about it. It's like nothing entertains me anymore. And I bearly get out of the house now, so it really sucks, i'm stuck at home all the time.
So yeah, I need prayer on a lot of things, i don't really feel like listing them, but just be praying for me in general if you could. Good things have happened to me though, i get my sisters digital camera, the 6th grade girls are amazing, i've finnaly found a place for myself in life I think. I'm finnaly figuring a lot of things out about life. But it's so hard going through life and not being able to enjoy it, if you know what i mean. I really want to, but it's like I can't anymore. No matter how much amazing blessings I have. It's like, i'm never satisfied, i'm always hollow. I just need prayer for that, or many other things.
Dave really made me think on Sunday. When he said get into some closer connections with your brothers and sisters in Christ, find were you belong, get to really deepen your walk with God and your friends. I feel way to weak to do that, but I know that I deffinetly need to. I have made myself really alone after the last month. Over a lot of stupid reasons that I need to get over. I want to just get over all my insecurites, i just wanna get out there and make a difference. I hate not knowing how to let anybody love me, see who I really am. Idk, it's complicated. But I need prayer about that too if you all could be praying.
This post is really random, I hope it doesn't tottaly suck. It probably does. Well I gotta go to bed, i'm absolutly exahusted. (or however you spell that.) Love you all, God bless, I hope everybody has a really great summer.
P.S. If any of you all have prayer requests comment them. I don't wanna just list mine on here, I care about you and the prayer requests you have also! Love you all soooooooo much!! And it really means a lot when anybody comments on here.
Lora. Jayne at 12:45 AM
6 Comments
- at Tuesday, May 30, 2006 John said...
Lora, I know what you mean by that, boring and no one feels like reading it. So I found a simple solution! I comment as anonymous and give myself lots of comments! Lol no, actually I don't, but I did install a website counter. So even though people might not leave a comment I'll know they were here.
I had a question about your templates. I know that you designed them, but how? Is there a website or some kind of software that helps you with it or do you start pure and simply from scratch? I'm asking because I am really interested and would like to learn how to design my own. Thanks a bunch.
Johnnyboy,
P.S. Like the background you have currently. (Blue wood)- at Tuesday, May 30, 2006 £l §tévó said...
That post so did not suck. It's nice to hear what's going on in your life. That's pretty awesome that you felt so called to hang out with the 6th graders, I know it's extremely scary for them to first come into Youth WAV. I'm also glad you feel like you're starting to find your place somewhat. I will definitely be praying for you. I'd like to ask for some prayer about Mexico in general as a month is a really long time. Please pray that we're all safe, that we don't get too homesick, and that we enjoy it, but most importantly that God is glorified through us down there. I will see you in a month, Lora. Have fun while we're gone! Get to know some new people and keep up the amazing job with the 6th grade girls!
- at Friday, June 02, 2006 Hicam H. Trowzan said...
Hey lora! Ryan said that you are comming down here in July.AWESOME! Your blog is great especialy with those templates. You can visit my blog but the post i put on is a dud.
David- at Monday, June 05, 2006 said...
Hey lori!
I am prayin for you, always will, even at times u don't need it.
yay, i'm glad ur pool is open! omg, i don't know if anybody will wanna swim it it now thou...lol. after seeing all thoose dead squirrels in it....ewww!
well gots to go, love u!!!!!- at Monday, June 05, 2006 said...
How long will Sara be at Mexico?
- at Saturday, June 10, 2006 Lora. Jayne said...
Heres to whoever anonymous is.
Hi, and Sara will be back in a month.




