5/16/2006

Sara's Gradually Dating

Hey everybody, hows it going? I'm guessing you all want me to explain the title. Sara's not really gradually dating, she's graduating. My mom was on the phone, and she accidentally said, "Sara's Gradually Dating on May 18th." So I call it that instead of graduating. (I'm cheesy I know.) Then on 19th, I'm going up to Tulsa to see my cousin Peter Gradually Date. Then on the 20th Tyler's Gradually Dating. My question is, "what's this world coming to?" What's even more scary is I'm gonna be in 10th grade in less than 3 weeks! Holyfreakincrap. I really don't know what I'm gonna do with myself after Sara moves out and grows up. It's like, I'm not ready to grow up, but I'm especially not ready for Sara to grow up. Cause when she leaves, it's just gonna be me in the house sense Eric and Ryan have already grown up and moved out. I'm just now realizing she's gonna be moving out next year. I've got a while with her, but it's gonna go by faster than I know it. As for Tyler Gradually Dating, I'm just gonna miss him, I'm used to him living down the street, when he moves, I probably wont even get to spend time with him except at Church on Wednesdays and Sundays. Which is hard to do. As for Peter. He's a awesome cousin, but it's not gonna be as hard sense he already lives in Tulsa. Anybody got any ideas on how I can deal with this? It's mainly just Sara growing up and moving out that I'm worried about, that I don't know what to do with. I already miss Eric and Ryan like heck. Man, it's gonna be crazy, 3 days straight of Gradually Datings.

Well I've gotta go, sorry this posts so random, i hope you guys like it, I'm actually just writing things down and not caring how pathetic I sound this time. Love you all, have a great week, God bless!


Lora. Jayne at 12:18 AM

6comments

6 Comments

at Tuesday, May 16, 2006 Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey babe, man that is scarey...no offence sara. i know i was like omg scotts graduating when he was. lol. idk growing up is really scary. but know you've got ppl who are still here and aging at the same rate you are! its sad to see them go, but they'll be back around. well i'm praying for you, sara and tyler. things will turn out well...and the only thing we have left is the 10th grader part....i'm like wow our whole group is going to turn into the sophemore group *however you spell that* scary!! ahh! well i love you and i'm still here! i'll ttyl!

 
at Tuesday, May 16, 2006 Anonymous Anonymous said...

ya, thats gunna b hard. but ull make it. and ur sisters and brothers will still b able 2 see u. just not as often.

God will get u through. this'll be good for you, maybe u can get to know ur parents better. it's good 2 b stretched like this, thats for sure. and rember, its a while before sara moves out anyways, ya itll go by fast, but remeber u still have a while with her, use what time you have left.

love u lora!

 
at Wednesday, May 17, 2006 Anonymous Anonymous said...

Diddo 2 wat hannah said!!!!

love u

 
at Friday, May 19, 2006 Blogger Hicam H. Trowzan said...

Dude!when I first read that I was like AAHH Sara is dating. Well ya I really wanted to grow up, untill I realized What growing up ment. I kinda wish I could slow life down. Life is so fast.

David

 
at Friday, February 02, 2007 Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! Web templates kostenlos cosmetics in southampton pa pennsylvania Pay my bill online for xm satellite radio Vanity and cosmetics

 
at Thursday, March 01, 2007 Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... http://www.mitsubishi2.info/Mitsubishi3.html Teen porn one minute long honeywell hepa filters Angelina jolie really a lesbian super teens sexy guy sucks own penis Transvestite eddie murphy http://www.management-training-4.info/Leadership-phoenix-training.html

 

Post a Comment