5/12/2006

This post is dedicated to all my friends, who've been there to support me all my life. I love you guys so much, and don't know what i'd do without every single one of you! Each and every one of you has made an impact in one way or another to help me through this year. Without you, i don't know where I'd be. I love you all, and am here for each and every one of you always! Thanks for being so amazing, you all are beautiful brothers and sisters in Christ, and you all have beautiful hearts. Thanks for always being there for me and caring for me.

"A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out."

"A friend is someone who is there for you when he'd rather be anywhere else."

"A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart, and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words."

"A friend is one who believes in you when you can't believe in yourself."

"Two are better than one; because they have a good reward for their labour. For if they fall, the one will lift up his fellow: but woe to him that is alone when he falls; for he has not another to help him up."

"The greatest good you can do for another is not just share your riches, but to reveal to him, his own."

"No love, no friendship, can cross the path of our destiny without leaving some mark on it forever."

"How do you know you've found your best friend? When you are ready to talk to them about anything, even though they know everything about you already."

"A friend understands you even when your thoughts aren`t fitting into words."

"The happiest moments my heart knows are those in which I spent my life with you, sharing our lives and building our friendship."

"Friendship is the perfect gift, everyone needs it, and everybody loves it to be given."

"I value my friends more than I value my life so when I say you're my friend it's jst as good as saying you're my life."

"Friends Are The Angels That Lift Us To Our Feet When Our Wings Have Trouble Remembering How To Fly."

"Be yourself because the people that mind don't matter and the people that matter don't mind."

























Live like today is your last day, Love like you've never been hurt, Dance like no one's watching, Live like it's heaven on earth.

I love you all, thanks for being here for me.

Lora. Jayne at 6:53 PM

9comments

9 Comments

at Friday, May 12, 2006 Anonymous Anonymous said...

awwww, u r so sweet! thank u lora!

I love u so much!

 
at Monday, May 15, 2006 Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Lora, I like those pics! THey're sweet! I remember reading those quotes/sayings brfore, and they're good. I never knew about my feminin side, but I think we make good charlies angels! Wow, I never expected to see those on there!

 
at Monday, May 15, 2006 Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, your feminine side? That's scary...

 
at Tuesday, May 16, 2006 Anonymous Anonymous said...

how u doin lora? doin better? i hop so. ive been prayin 4 u.

 
at Tuesday, May 16, 2006 Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love u!

 
at Tuesday, May 16, 2006 Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey...i heard bout ur blood tests results...i'm really sorry. i'm prayin for you, and i'll miss you while ur gone, i hope u get better soon.

love u so much

 
at Tuesday, May 16, 2006 Anonymous Anonymous said...

im gunna try and come visit u today somtime, dont give up, know ur not alone.

 
at Tuesday, May 16, 2006 Anonymous Anonymous said...

love u agin

 
at Thursday, March 01, 2007 Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info »

 

Post a Comment