5/22/2006
Twilight fills the morning sky
Fascination beyond my eye
Purple, pinks and then a crimson red
Beauty beyond what we can imagine in our head
It's a figment of our reality, but only a thread
Of what real lifes going to be, after we're dead
The eternal love, and the never ending life
There's no pain, sorrow, hating or strife
Lifes going to be a glorious gold
His perfect plan for us, soon shall unfold
So take my hand and come with me
To fight till death, then live eternally
In perfect peace and harmony
We'll live the life that seems untrue
We shall be saved, we won't be unknown
In front of his glorious golden throne.
Once again, comment tell me what you think. I've been writing a lot... Sense I've really had nothing else to do. Well gotta go.
Love you all, have a great day and week.
Lora. Jayne at 12:07 AM
8 Comments
- at Monday, May 22, 2006 said...
FREAKING AWESOME! I lik it alot!
lov u- at Monday, May 22, 2006 Rachel said...
Oh Lora. That is absolutely beautiful... it almost brought tears to my eyes, actually. Wow. That's one of my favorites of all your poems. The imagery is so incredibly vivid and beautiful. I loved the phrase "a figment of our reality, but only a thread"... wow. That is so perfect. I can't wait until heaven.
- at Monday, May 22, 2006 said...
absolutly lovely!
- at Monday, May 22, 2006 Hicam H. Trowzan said...
Totally freakin awesome Lora. That was great.
David- at Monday, May 22, 2006 said...
Great job Lora. I think this is one of my favorites that you've created.
- at Monday, May 22, 2006 said...
Great job Lora. I think this is one of my favorites that you've created.
- at Tuesday, May 23, 2006 said...
I love it! The descriptions are beuatiful.
Love you Lora. Miss you.- at Tuesday, May 23, 2006 said...
AMAZING! I love the way u describe everything! it's all really great.




