6/18/2006
I am so glad Erics not moving! What would life be without a ericbag?Not only is he my brother, he's one of my best friends.
Love you all very very much. I hope you have a amazing summer. Thanks for all the prayers towards Eric and his decision.
Lora. Jayne at 6:07 PM
6 Comments
- at Sunday, June 18, 2006 said...
Yay lora!
im sooo glad hes not movin! ive seen how very close u and eric r and i know thatd be reaaaaaaaalllyyy hard on you.
im glad god answered ur prayers in this way. he always does whats best! sometimes waht he gives us can be what we wanted, or what we dont want at all. but whatever the case, its always for the best!
love u lor!- at Sunday, June 18, 2006 said...
ur eyes ar really pretty btw!
- at Monday, June 19, 2006 Hicam H. Trowzan said...
Holy Freaking Crap!!!!!!!! He's not moving? MAN!!!!!!!! HE was gonna move down here. Are you sure he's not?
- at Tuesday, June 20, 2006 said...
YAYYYY!!!
- at Tuesday, June 20, 2006 said...
I'm glad Eric's not moving. That'll be better/easier for you. I'll bet it's hard as it is, having to stay home a lot while Eric and Sara are off at Mexico or other places. Just remember, there's going to be a time where you're going to have to grow up, and you're going to have to do things on your own. It's going to be hard though. So enjoy this time you have with Eric and Sara. Cause it's not going to last for long. Lifes short, take what comes, try and make the best of things, I bet it's hard being a only child, let me know if I can ever help with anything.
I love you very much,
Ryan- at Wednesday, July 26, 2006 said...
Cool guestbook, interesting information... Keep it UP
peugeot Renault luguna hatchback cd business card kits Discount cruise celebrity peugeot 306 maxi used peugeot spare Forex data feed for esignal Uniden+laser+radar+detector Peugeot 205 gr Music business cards Cheap cement driveway paint How to lose weight in your upper arms peugeot 203 peugeot 505 gti parts




