6/11/2006
I'm posting surveys. Isn't it is sad? It shows you I am extremelly bored and have nothing at all to do.
Ten Things People Won't Guess By Just Looking At You
1. I'm not quiet
2. I'm really wierd
3. I'm never that awake
4. I don't really care about my looks
5. I love people more than myself
6. I don't know how to be mean
7. I don't like my personality
8. I'm not the brightest
9. I love helping people
10. I like a lot of death metal
Nine Things You Want To Do Before You Die
1. Go on a plane
2. Go to Hawaii
3. Get over my fears
4. Bring somebody to Christ
5. Make a huge impact on many people
6. Get married and have kids
7. Grow more in my walk with God
8. Be a counselar or phycitrist
9. Sky diving
Eight Things You Say Everyday
1. Good gosh!
2. I love you
3. Holy freaking crap
4. How are you doing?
5. Thankyou
6. You're welcome
7. I need food
8. I need sleep
Seven Things You Hate
1. Satan
2. Brussel sprouts
3. Spinach
4. Sharks
5. Shots
6. Country music
7. MONO!
Six Things You Love To Do
1. Be with my friends
2. Help my friends
3. Set an example for thoose who don't know Christ
4. Writing
5. Drawing
6. Singing
Five People You Look Up To (outside of family members.)
1. Stephen
2. Taylor
3. Spencer
4. Hannah
5. Rachel
Four Places You Want To Visit
1. Hawaii
2. France
3. Australia
4. Colorado (though i've been there before.)
Three Things You Wished didn't exist
1. MONO!
2. Sin/Satan
3. Banana peels
Two Things You Never Want To Happen
1. Hurt anybody without even knowing
2. Have my best friend or family member die
One Person Who Has Changed Your Life For The Better:
1. There's been to many people to just name one
------------------------------------------------
Write whatever comes to mind
Animals
Favorite-Dog
Least favorite-Cat
Cutest-Dog
Ugliest-Cat
Most loveable-Dog
Icky-Cat
Most Beautiful-Dog
What's the first word that comes to mind when I say...
Music-Good
Friends-Fun
Cars-I don't know
Pretty-Rain
Pudding-Chocolate
Xanga-Crap
Myspace-Cancer
------------------------------------------------
Last 2 movies you've seen
A. Cars! (With the Hills, it was fun!)
B. Ice Age 2
2 websites you go to everday
A. Where you're at right now
B. Gmail
Last 2 things you bought
A. Shirts for COACH
B. A bathingsuit
2 Things you can't stand losing
A. My family
B. My friends
First 2 things you do when you wake up
A. Lay back down
B. Get the dog off my face
------------------------------------------------
1 thing you miss most: Ryan
1 thing you like most about yourself: That i'm saved
1 thing you hate most about yourself: I'm horable at holding myself together sometimes. I let things get to me.
------------------------------------------------
What are you living for? I'm trying to live for whatever Gods called me to do, whatever my purpose is.
What makes you sad easily? Overthinking about my salvation. And being alone makes me upset. Not having Eric, Sara or Ryan around.
Whats been the hardest thing you've ever been through? Either this whole last year, or when my cousin Nathan died.
What are things you like to see in a friend? Kindness, love, patience, loyalty.
What are your favorite bands? My main favorites are: Demon Hunter, Emery, He is Legend, Lifehouse, Skillet, and Evanescence.
What did you think of this survey? It's okay.... It's something to do.
------------------------------------------------
Okay, now that i'm done with that, i've gotta go and find something else to do. Anybody who does the survey is my hero. Even if they survey might be slightly stupid. Oh well. I felt like I should post something. And I needed something to do. Well gotta go, love you all!
P.S. Be praying for my brother and sister and all the other people from my Church that are in Mexico doing Mexico Missions.
Ten Things People Won't Guess By Just Looking At You
1. I'm not quiet
2. I'm really wierd
3. I'm never that awake
4. I don't really care about my looks
5. I love people more than myself
6. I don't know how to be mean
7. I don't like my personality
8. I'm not the brightest
9. I love helping people
10. I like a lot of death metal
Nine Things You Want To Do Before You Die
1. Go on a plane
2. Go to Hawaii
3. Get over my fears
4. Bring somebody to Christ
5. Make a huge impact on many people
6. Get married and have kids
7. Grow more in my walk with God
8. Be a counselar or phycitrist
9. Sky diving
Eight Things You Say Everyday
1. Good gosh!
2. I love you
3. Holy freaking crap
4. How are you doing?
5. Thankyou
6. You're welcome
7. I need food
8. I need sleep
Seven Things You Hate
1. Satan
2. Brussel sprouts
3. Spinach
4. Sharks
5. Shots
6. Country music
7. MONO!
Six Things You Love To Do
1. Be with my friends
2. Help my friends
3. Set an example for thoose who don't know Christ
4. Writing
5. Drawing
6. Singing
Five People You Look Up To (outside of family members.)
1. Stephen
2. Taylor
3. Spencer
4. Hannah
5. Rachel
Four Places You Want To Visit
1. Hawaii
2. France
3. Australia
4. Colorado (though i've been there before.)
Three Things You Wished didn't exist
1. MONO!
2. Sin/Satan
3. Banana peels
Two Things You Never Want To Happen
1. Hurt anybody without even knowing
2. Have my best friend or family member die
One Person Who Has Changed Your Life For The Better:
1. There's been to many people to just name one
------------------------------------------------
Write whatever comes to mind
Animals
Favorite-Dog
Least favorite-Cat
Cutest-Dog
Ugliest-Cat
Most loveable-Dog
Icky-Cat
Most Beautiful-Dog
What's the first word that comes to mind when I say...
Music-Good
Friends-Fun
Cars-I don't know
Pretty-Rain
Pudding-Chocolate
Xanga-Crap
Myspace-Cancer
------------------------------------------------
Last 2 movies you've seen
A. Cars! (With the Hills, it was fun!)
B. Ice Age 2
2 websites you go to everday
A. Where you're at right now
B. Gmail
Last 2 things you bought
A. Shirts for COACH
B. A bathingsuit
2 Things you can't stand losing
A. My family
B. My friends
First 2 things you do when you wake up
A. Lay back down
B. Get the dog off my face
------------------------------------------------
1 thing you miss most: Ryan
1 thing you like most about yourself: That i'm saved
1 thing you hate most about yourself: I'm horable at holding myself together sometimes. I let things get to me.
------------------------------------------------
What are you living for? I'm trying to live for whatever Gods called me to do, whatever my purpose is.
What makes you sad easily? Overthinking about my salvation. And being alone makes me upset. Not having Eric, Sara or Ryan around.
Whats been the hardest thing you've ever been through? Either this whole last year, or when my cousin Nathan died.
What are things you like to see in a friend? Kindness, love, patience, loyalty.
What are your favorite bands? My main favorites are: Demon Hunter, Emery, He is Legend, Lifehouse, Skillet, and Evanescence.
What did you think of this survey? It's okay.... It's something to do.
------------------------------------------------
Okay, now that i'm done with that, i've gotta go and find something else to do. Anybody who does the survey is my hero. Even if they survey might be slightly stupid. Oh well. I felt like I should post something. And I needed something to do. Well gotta go, love you all!
P.S. Be praying for my brother and sister and all the other people from my Church that are in Mexico doing Mexico Missions.
Lora. Jayne at 10:26 PM
2 Comments
- at Wednesday, June 14, 2006 said...
Comment... RAWR!!!!
- at Thursday, June 15, 2006 Lora. Jayne said...
Thankyou for the lovely comment David...Heh.
So much for people doing this survey. Oh well.




