6/26/2006

A prayer request

I'm still feeling sick. Very tired constantly, very weak all the time. Maybe i'm still not recovered from mono or maybe I caught something else, i don't really know. But I need prayer that I'll get to feeling better. Here's all why: Friday my AWESOME cousins, Aaron and Peter are coming from Tulsa, they're staying till Monday or so. Then that following Thursday i'm going to see Ryan and Carissa and Carissa's family! It's going to be soooo much fun! I love Ryan and Carissa, and I love Carissa's family! They're so much fun. David, Meggi and Jamie are the coolest kids, and I'm so glad they're in Carissa's family! I wouldn't replace them for anybody. Having Carissa and the Nazworth kids around is like gaining two more brothers and two more sisters. It's very cool. I'm so glad Ryan met Carissa. I don't know what I'd do, or what my family would do without the Nazworth family! I love them all so much. But i'm really worried about the trip. We'll be gone for about a week and 4 days. Maybe more. Then when we get home, the very next day, Sara, Eric and I have to leave for C.I.Y. I don't know how i'm going to do it all...I'm afraid i'll feel sick during both of the trips, and if I feel like I feel now, it's going to ruin pretty much everything, it wont be half as fun. I've been feeling so tired and weak lately it really affects everything. I can't help it but let it get to me.

I just need prayer that i'll be able to have fun through this all, even if I don't feel good. I do want to at least feel better to where I can function and just have fun. But I may not have a choice. I don't want to be sick and boring for others to be around. Having cousins over Friday, going to the Nazworths and then going to C.I.Y. is going to be really hard if i'm feeling like I am right now. Lately, i've only been able to survive a couple of hours in town. If I'm not able to do that, I really don't see how i'll survive more than 2 weeks non-stop. I guess God will help me through it somehow, hopefully. Lately I haven't had much trust in him. I probably should. I'm just worried I'll drop dead on the 2nd or 3rd day. If I don't get to feeling better, my mom says I can't go to C.I.Y. So I don't know, prayers really needed, I'd hate to miss C.I.Y.. So if you could be praying, that'd be great. Advice is welcome. Although there's not really any advice to give is there? All I can do in this situation is trust in God. Cause he knows what he's doing. It's hard for me to believe that right now, but I know it's true.

Love you all, have a great summer.

P.S. Sara's coming home from Mexico on Wensday! I can't wait!

Lora. Jayne at 11:31 PM

2comments

2 Comments

at Tuesday, June 27, 2006 Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey lora,

i really hope u can go to ciy. it would stink if u couldn't, i know how much u like to go. ill be praying, dont lose hope on prayer, even if it seems like ur recent prayers havent been answered, know theres a lot of power and strength in prayer. dont give up on god, he knows what hes doing with this. even if it sucks relaly bad. i hope u get to feelin better. u told me ur mom cant take u to get tested again, well, i think thats okay, cause i think why u feel this way is just cause ur still recovring. i know ur mono shoulda been healed a while back, but ya never nkow, some people take longer to heal than others. so dont be worrying about it, i think youll be fine.

love u a lot girl.

 
at Saturday, July 22, 2006 Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot!
» »

 

Post a Comment