6/05/2006
So lifes been a lot better, a whole lot better. I just hope it'll stay that way. And it's amazing, even though Eric and Sara are gone, i've managed to realize i'm not alone. Ussually when they're gone, and when i'm left alone at home during the summer, that's when I get down the most. But Gods really showed me that i'm never alone. And it's my choice to feel that way. I don't have to, i don't ever have to. And through all of this, through this hard year, something I've seen the most, is how amazing and blessed I am to have the friends I do. None of them have given up on me this year, although i've been selfish, a jerk at times, not made much sense at all, they were and still are there for me to pray for me, encourage me, and support me.
Well I have got to go, I just felt like sharing what happened last night with everybody, It really was amazing. My dance teacher even had the dance planned to where I could drop out if I needed to. They changed the dance moves around and everything, cause nobody thought I could do it. And really, it wasn't me, it was all God. It was an amazing night, thanks for all who have been praying for me, and supporting me!
I love you all very very much! Have an amazing summer, and don't give up.
You'll find many good things at the end of every long road you'll face in life.
Lora. Jayne at 12:17 AM
6 Comments
- at Monday, June 05, 2006 said...
Hey Lora! That IS awesome! God was strong in your weakness, His power was moving you, in you, and through you. I prayed that you would feel God move, it's so cool how he did. He will give you strength for the moment and hope for tomorrow. THat's great how you're realizing you're not alone, even when Eric and Sara are gone. When you let Him be your friend and your refuge, you'll never be lonely. Minor observation: What you said at the end is awesome, but it's a mixed mataphor. No big deal, it just sounds funny. Well, I'm glad you're doing better, I'll be praying that it lasts.
- at Monday, June 05, 2006 said...
hey lora
Im glad ur doin better, u did do really good at tha dance recital! i knew u could do it. im so amazed and proud of u for doin it, most people wouldnlt while having mono.
love u!- at Tuesday, June 06, 2006 said...
Yay Lora! Way to be!
Thanks for the compliment on my Ghettospace, I really appreciate it. I will keep praying for you, and that various infectious mononucleosis diseases would leave you alone.- at Saturday, June 10, 2006 Lora. Jayne said...
Heh, sure david, anytime!
I hope I can come down week early to see you and your family! That would be so awesome!
I am so lazy, i just say mono. It's so much easier. You sound so much more intelligent than me by using the scientific term. I should say that just so I can sound more intellegient.
Hope to see you soon David! Thanks for the comment!
P.S. Sorry that i've been a email shlacker! I'll try and email you tommorw.- at Saturday, June 10, 2006 said...
Hey Lora,
It seems like God is already showing you a hope and purpose of going through all of this. Sounds like you're doing better. I have been, and am still praying for you. I love you so much, and am always here for you. Can't wait to see you!
I love you very much,
Ryan- at Saturday, June 17, 2006 said...
I lov u lora!




