7/24/2006

Prayer requests for next year, and new blog location!

Hey all, how is everybodys summer going?

Next years going to be crazy. My mom doesn't want me to do Dance, Art, or P.E. mainly because of money issuess, and cause i'm behind on a lot of school. She says I need to start focusing on School more sense i'm growing up, and will be going to college within a little over 2 years or so. The thing is, I'm not ready to grow up, i absolutly hate school, i get so stressed out with it. I have alotta troubles with paying attention and memorizing things. So for next year, I don't see how I am going to be able to stand it, i'm going to have even more school than I had this year to do everyday, and then 4 Coach classess on Thursday. I'll bearly be able to do anything I enjoy. The only thing I'll be able to do that I enjoy is Church on Wenesday and Sunday. But thats the only time I'll get out of the house. Just two times a week. I'm used to doing so many more acitivites than just Church two times a week. Advice is welcomed. And hey, maybe it wont be so bad. All I know is that this new schedule is starting as soon as summers up. Which is in about a month. I'm pretty upset that I have to quit Art, dance and P.E.. Besides writing, thoose were the three things I felt I was skilled at. Now i'm going to have no way to do the things I enjoy doing. Any advice? Prayer is needed also.

Love you all, I'll post pictures from the Nazworths house and C.I.Y. soon.

P.S. My new blog will be located here. http://www.freewebs.com/freetodecide/
For now i'll post there, i'm really tired of blogger, i'll probably come back to this site later.

All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.

Lora. Jayne at 11:21 PM

2comments

2 Comments

at Wednesday, July 26, 2006 Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey lora

im really sry u cant do dance this year...that relly stinks! but know that gods still gunna give u joy through other thihngs. maybe even school? who nkows. just dont plan on this next year bein bad, or it will. trust in god through this all, things wont be all that bad, ull see. gods doin this for a reason. maybe it is time you need to grow up and realize u'll be goin to college soon? even if its hard to face, maybe its time.

love u lora, let me know if u ever need anythin! im prayin for u

 
at Wednesday, July 26, 2006 Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey homey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm sry about that that must really stink. but hey, i had sonething pretty bad happen that i was really dissapointed about, but then through it one of my friends is coming to church and may become a christian so don't worry, everything will be fine. just try to smile =)

i love you a lot!!!
-christy

 

Post a Comment