7/05/2006
I just thought i'd leave y'all with this beautiful picture.Lora. Jayne at 10:09 PM
6 Comments
- at Thursday, July 06, 2006 said...
I think... My eyes are about to start bleeding, I vomited a little in my mouth.
- at Sunday, July 09, 2006 said...
Ahh crap, I thought you were still in town for some reason so I came to check your blog, I accidentally clicked on the picture... I can still see it when I close my eyes.
- at Saturday, July 15, 2006 Rachel said...
AAAAAAAAUUUUUGGGGGGHHHH!!!!!!! HORRIBLE MEMORIES!!!!!
Can't wait to see you soon!! I LOVE YOU LORA!!!- at Saturday, July 15, 2006 said...
I think Erik looks horrible.
- at Sunday, July 16, 2006 Lora. Jayne said...
It's Margaret Nazworth! HEY MEGGI!
I miss you soo much already!
I disagree with you about Eric and the picture. I think he looks very pretty.
Did you and Carissa ever die your hair? I wish my mom woulda let me do it! That woulda been so much fun!
Well gotta go, thanks for the comment meggi! I was so happy when I saw this comment.
Love ya!- at Tuesday, March 06, 2007 said...
Keep up the good work http://www.online-keno-6.info/Apartment-rental-panama.html Video games real estate art dvds videosz interracial Promino plus hair loss Cassella realtor wallingford ct Used vw vans vancouver island Fico score motgage interest rates yahoo pop blocker toolbar Susan fisher nc house of representatives Asian bondage tgp




