8/28/2006

Christianity

According to you, what does being a Christian mean?

I'm gunna be honset, I have no idea what it really means. I don't know my definition yet, because i'm still figuring it out.

Love you all very very much. God bless everybody.

Lora. Jayne at 2:27 AM

1comments

1 Comments

at Tuesday, August 29, 2006 Blogger Hicam H. Trowzan said...

Lora,
Being a Christian means believing something that sounds so backword to the world but is the only truth out there. Believing the gospel and trusting God may be very diffucult at times but without God and what he did for us we would be lost for ever. Without God we are lost in a crazy world. Being a Christian means that you have someone who cares for you, there all the time. Not only is God always there for you but he, if you let him, is ready to help you make it through life on a daily baises. You can depend on him for anything whatsoever!
-David Naz

 

Post a Comment