8/25/2006

Lotsa stuff

COACH was yesterday......... Lets just say it was a huge stretch for me. I've never done anything similar to COACH, so first off, it was very very different and hard for me. There's a lotta homework involved with the classess, and then outside of COACH I have biology and a lotta stuff to do at home. So I don't know how all of that's going to go. I have a feeling there just going to give me more and more at COACH. And so i'm scared i'm going to be way to stressed out with COACH homework, Biology and the work I have to do at home. It's going to be crazy. Thank goodness for this though, my moms letting me do art! It's going really well. I've been drawing like crazy lately. I drew about 4 new pictures, i'll have to post them on here sometime soon.

So I guess i'll change the subject, I don't really feel like talking about COACH that much. I just need prayer for it, maybe it'll start going better, i don't know. So far I don't like it at all.

So here's a change of subject, i'm going to make a little bitty survey dealy thinie majiger.

Name 5 qualities/things you think a real friend should have.

1. Honesty
2. Somebody who's open
3. Someone who's consistent/stays by your side
4. Encouraging
5. Loyal

Name 5 things you find weird

1. People who believe we used to be monkeys
2. Heaven and hell
3. Me, myself and I
4. Life and death
5. Why we as Christians never seem to have hope throughout life

Name 5 things you miss

1. Ryan, my sister-in-law, Carissa
2. The Nazworth family
3. My amazingly awesome cousin Aaron
4. Good radio stations
5. DC talk, I wish they still made music

Name 5 names you think are awful

1. Bertha
2. Betty
3. Gertrude
4. Shinaenae
5. Betsy

Ok, so that's a really stupid survey, but I hope somma you guys will do it anways. I have a couple more things to say before I go, first off, Nicholaaaaaaasssss has joined blogger!
You should check it out >>> http://onecrossonelove.blogspot.com/

Secondly, most of you guys know my awesome cousin Aaron right? Well, he and his family really needs prayer, his Grandma passed away, their whole family is pretty sad right now...So if you can be praying for him and his family, that'd be awesome. They all really need it.

One more thing, then i'm bustin this joint. I got a website, this time i'm keeping it, i know I keep getting new ones, but the other ones just didn't work out...This one should, cause I made it on blogger. See how you like it, it still needs a lotta work, but oh well. Comment and give me any idears you might have for this new website dealy of mine.

Here it be:
http://www.therealmofdreams.blogspot.com/

Well I gotta go, sorry this post has so many randoms in it. Love you all.

Lora. Jayne at 5:50 PM

1comments

1 Comments

at Sunday, August 27, 2006 Blogger Hicam H. Trowzan said...

Great post!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love the thing about things you like/don't like. Kool new blog! I love random posts. (That is how mine are!)

-David Naz

 

Post a Comment