8/21/2006

School officially starts tomorrow

Crappity crap crap.
School is officially starting tomorrow. That includes COACH on Thursdays.

I'm really nervouse about it all. Prayer is needed. Ussually when I do school, well, that's when I get down the easiest and the most. I'm always behind in most subjects and I can never seem to actually find a interest in any subject I do. I need to start caring about my crappy grades, I need to start seeing school as important. Because it is. So prayer is needed for that. And I hope everybody else has an okay time with school starting back up too! I figured out school is as hard as you make it out to be. It really doesn't have to be hard
We ussually just make it that way. If you can, pray for patience with me. Whenever i'm stuck at home with school i just get down, and then I take it all out on my family I don't wanna do that this year like I did last year. Well, I love you guys sooooo much! Thanks for reading my blog and leaving me comments. Every single one
means more to me than you'll ever know!

Larue-Reason

The world is turning in front of me and sometimes it's hard for me to let go
My flesh begins to rise and then I find out there's things I don't know
I'm standing here but no one cares,
I'm crying out but no one is there
And I am me but who am I and will I ever find the reason (for life)
But I see you there,
Your arms around me,
Your arms around me
And I have no fear,
You're all around me,
You're all around me
You're all around
On this earth people live and die,
wondering why (I wonder why)
They go through life feeling lost,
never knowing who paid the cost
And Lord give me the strength to find the faith in this world
Help them to see the light in me,
even though I'm so afraid (of it all)
And I am so afraid,
then I remember the price you paid

Pic of the day:
Caitlyn is amazing. I'm so blessed to have her as my cousin!

Lora. Jayne at 3:58 AM

4comments

4 Comments

at Monday, August 21, 2006 Blogger Casa Juillet said...

The world must be smiling to you, also.

 
at Monday, August 21, 2006 Anonymous Anonymous said...

great pic. you two look pretty. i agree its alot easier to get down during the school year. hopefully this year will be better in general for everyone. we can all support eachother. love you so much!

 
at Monday, August 21, 2006 Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow ur sooo pretty lor! so is ur cousin.
i think school will go better for u this year than it did last yer. you are a year older after all maybe ull start to find a interest and school and start like it soon. it doesnt come easily for anyone to lik it i dont think. i sur dont like it.

ill be prayin for u! love u lora

 
at Monday, August 28, 2006 Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow Lora,

You're so pretty. I miss you a lot.

Love you mucho.

 

Post a Comment