8/16/2006
Skillet-I can
Looking on the sad times, the guilt and all the shame
I have learned to submit my existing hurts and pains
All the grief I've learned to set aside
'Cause I am, I am, I am
Feeling underooted, feeling undermined
Can this grace of God cover me this time?
When I feel the pain I know why I feel strange
When I hear the rooster crow I am ashamed
Jesus on the cross and this cross upon my back
I have learned to submit then I whine about my lack
Sometimes I drop my cross, I feel I deserve a little rest
That's when I run to you and I nail your feet and your wrists
I'm feeling underooted feeling undermined
Can this grace of God cover me this time?
Do you really love my soul, even after I hated you?
Do you really know my name, can I really come to you?
Are you really more faithful than the changing of the seasons and the morning sun?
Do you really know my name, can I really come to you?
I can, I don't care if the rooster crows
I can
Pic of the day:

I have learned to submit my existing hurts and pains
All the grief I've learned to set aside
'Cause I am, I am, I am
Feeling underooted, feeling undermined
Can this grace of God cover me this time?
When I feel the pain I know why I feel strange
When I hear the rooster crow I am ashamed
Jesus on the cross and this cross upon my back
I have learned to submit then I whine about my lack
Sometimes I drop my cross, I feel I deserve a little rest
That's when I run to you and I nail your feet and your wrists
I'm feeling underooted feeling undermined
Can this grace of God cover me this time?
Do you really love my soul, even after I hated you?
Do you really know my name, can I really come to you?
Are you really more faithful than the changing of the seasons and the morning sun?
Do you really know my name, can I really come to you?
I can, I don't care if the rooster crows
I can
Pic of the day:

P.S. Do you guys like theese pics of the day? Should I do them on every post?
Lora. Jayne at 2:39 AM
5 Comments
- at Thursday, August 17, 2006 said...
cool song. deep meaning. i looovvve skillet! theyre amazin. I like the pic to its really amazing!
lov u lora- at Thursday, August 17, 2006 said...
that looks sick and wrong
- at Friday, August 18, 2006 Hicam H. Trowzan said...
Love the poem! HaHa! Great pic keep them up. Your blog is soo great awesome and meeningful.
- at Friday, August 18, 2006 said...
What are you doing to that cow?
Tight skillet song. It's funny, you just pull them up out of nowhere.
REBIRTH!!!- at Monday, August 21, 2006 said...
that's pretty darn cool!!!!!!!




