8/29/2006

Skillet-Rebirthing

Hey everybody, I really need prayer, school has been absolutly insane. It's been way to much. My mom and I have been getting into tons of fights, we're not getting along at all. The COACH homework is really stressfull, it all seems so way over my head, I feel stupid whenver I'm in class and doing the COACH homework throughout the week. I don't understand a lot of it, and there's way to much homework involved with it. Biology is going okay. I really like doing it with Mr. Kemp, but I got way behind, and now not only am I behind in Biology, i'm behind in my COACH homework too. It's been chaotic at this house lately. I was right whenever I thought this year was going to be to much school and not enough enjoyable stuff. I started to run around the block once a day, that helps somewhat, but it's almost like I don't have time for it, or anything else, just school school school. Today I worked from 9 in the morning untill 8. Basically non-stop. It was way to much. Prayer would be great. My moms so upset that she started talking about sending me to a public school. I'm just like, failing everything. So be praying if you could. I would love advice, encouragment, etc.... I really need it.


Now for a change of subject,
this is one of skillets new songs that's going to be on their upcoming album, it's called Rebirthing. I thought the lyrics were really amazing, so I decided to post them. Love you all a lot.

I lie here paralytic
Inside this soul
Screaming to you till
My throat is numb

I wanna break out, I need a way out
I don't believe that it's gotta be this way
The worst is the waiting
In this room I'm suffocating

I feel your presence
Filling up my lungs with oxygen
I take you in
I've died

(Chorus)
Rebirthing now
I wanna live for love
Wanna live for you and me
(Breathe for the first time now, I come alive somehow)
Rebirthing now
I wanna live my life
wanna give you everything
(Breathe for the first time now, I come alive somehow)

Right now
Right now

I lie here lifeless
In this cocoon
Shedding my skin cause
I'm ready to

I wanna break out, I found a way out
I don't believe that it's gotta be this way
The worst is the waiting
In this room I'm suffocating

I feel your presence
Filling up my lungs with oxygen
I take you in
I've died

(Chorus)
Tell me when I'm gonna live again
Tell me when I'm gonna breathe you in
Tell me when I'm gonna feel inside
Tell me when I'm gonna feel alive
Tell me when I'm gonna live again
Tell me when this fear will end
Tell me when I'm gonna feel inside
Tell me when I'm gonna feel alive

(Chorus)
Right Now (I come alive somehow)
Right Now (I come alive somehow)

Picture of the day:


Lora. Jayne at 3:00 AM

3comments

3 Comments

at Tuesday, August 29, 2006 Blogger Hicam H. Trowzan said...

Hey Lora,
I will deffinately be praying for you all the time! Right now you just need to tell God "I can't do this on my own, you are gonna just have to do this through me". If you really just leave it up to him admiting that you can't do anything without him then he'll live through you and do things that you can't do through you.
-David Naz

 
at Tuesday, August 29, 2006 Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey lor, i dont have time to leave a long comment i just wanted 2 say im prayin 4 u.

and that i love u very much

 
at Friday, September 01, 2006 Anonymous Anonymous said...

comon lora were them posts at? im missin them posts! u need some new ones!

 

Post a Comment